Has America Reached Peak Liberalism?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
psk836
God-Like

Has America Reached Peak Liberalism?

Post by psk836 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:25 pm

It is sure starting to look like it, as Americans grow weary of left wing hysteria and over the top activism, bullying tactics, violence and endless boycotts Main Street America quietly rejects the left and exhibits its determination to push back against these tactics.

Evidence Laura Ingraham:

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/ri ... wership-20

"A funny thing has happened since the Left began its campaign to drive Fox News host Laura Ingraham off the air: Her ratings are up, a lot — by more than 20 percent compared to her last week on the air before the current controversy began."

Advertisers will be next to wise up.

Meanwhile the left is exhausting itself, and abusing the tolerance of mainstream America well ahead of the mid-term elections, almost like the sprinter who makes his push too early.
2 x

donttreadonme
God-Like

Re: Has America Reached Peak Liberalism?

Post by donttreadonme » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:43 pm

The Repugnant days are numbered. You've followed Rush Limpballs and he's led your party to the grave.

RIP Repugnant Party!
0 x
‘And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth.’

barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:45 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:43 pm
The Repugnant days are numbered. You've followed Rush Limpballs and he's led your party to the grave.

RIP Repugnant Party!
[img]https:/nothing intelligent here[/img]
What does your DNC party stand for?

You know, Warren, Waters, Schumer, and Bernie? What do they stand for?
2 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:46 pm

psk836 wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:25 pm
It is sure starting to look like it, as Americans grow weary of left wing hysteria and over the top activism, bullying tactics, violence and endless boycotts Main Street America quietly rejects the left and exhibits its determination to push back against these tactics.

Evidence Laura Ingraham:

"A funny thing has happened since the Left began its campaign to drive Fox News host Laura Ingraham off the air: Her ratings are up, a lot — by more than 20 percent compared to her last week on the air before the current controversy began."

Meanwhile the left is exhausting itself, and abusing the tolerance of mainstream America well ahead of the mid-term elections, almost like the sprinter who makes his push too early.
Only if you ignore the Millennials. Outside of the bubble it's going to be moving further left as they start voting and running for office. But yeah, Ingraham's ratings for one week following an on-air controversy is probably the better measure. :lo2l:
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:46 pm

psk836 wrote:

Evidence Laura Ingraham:

Yes, that does scare me. There are too many wack jobs like don and BB, too many idiots like evil and stupor, who vote in idiots that wreck our economy, reward failure and punish success.
2 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:47 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:46 pm
psk836 wrote:

Evidence Laura Ingraham:

Only if you ignore the Millennials. Outside of the bubble it's going to be moving further left as they start voting and running for office. But yeah, Ingraham's ratings for one week following an on-air controversy is probably the better measure. :lo2l:
The millenials are growing, your hero Hogg for one.
0 x

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:47 pm

donttreadonme wrote:

RIP Repugnant Party!
You must have been quite surprised when Donald J Trump was elected as your president
2 x
"I like my coffee like I like my women: hot, black, and with a piece of prune Danish" Gilbert Gottfried

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:49 pm

donttreadonme wrote:

RIP Repugnant Party!
Quote Rush on what you disagree with.

Also, provide what your DNC party stands for.
1 x

donttreadonme
God-Like

Post by donttreadonme » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:53 pm

Pete wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:47 pm
donttreadonme wrote:

RIP Repugnant Party!
You must have been quite surprised when Donald J Trump was elected as your president
Are you paying attention or are you too busy scratching your ass? :singe2:
0 x
‘And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth.’

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:54 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:53 pm
Pete wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:47 pm
donttreadonme wrote:

RIP Repugnant Party!
Are you paying attention or are you too busy scratching your ass? :singe2:
What does your democrat party stand for?

Answer me.
1 x