Prominent LGBTQ Lawyer Sets Self On Fire In ‘Protest Suicide’ Of Climate Change....lol, you liberals are f#cked!!!!

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Prominent LGBTQ Lawyer Sets Self On Fire In ‘Protest Suicide’ Of Climate Change....lol, you liberals are f#cked!!!!

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:30 pm

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/da ... c89ce9335b

David Buckel, a prominent LGBTQ civil rights attorney, fatally set himself on fire at Prospect Park in Brooklyn, New York, early Saturday morning.

He was 60 years old.

In a suicide note left near his body, Buckel said he had used “fossil fuel” to ignite the fire and wanted his death to symbolize what humans are doing to Earth, the New York Daily News reported. Buckel emailed copies of the note to several news organizations, including the New York Times.

“Pollution ravages our planet, oozing inhabitability via air, soil, water and weather,” Buckel wrote in his note, according to the Times’ copy of the note. “Most humans on the planet now breathe air made unhealthy by fossil fuels, and many die early deaths as a result — my early death by fossil fuel reflects what we are doing to ourselves.”

Buckel worked with several environmental groups, including doing volunteer work with the Added Value Red Hook Community Farm and acting as the senior organics recovery coordinator for the Brooklyn Botanic Garden’s NYC Compost Project.

Lol, you godam liberals are wack jobs!!!!!!

Please, follow in his example sport.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

Pete
Site Admin

Re: Prominent LGBTQ Lawyer Sets Self On Fire In ‘Protest Suicide’ Of Climate Change....lol, you liberals are f#cked!!!!

Post by Pete » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:37 pm

:devilfire:

Oh great more air pollution
2 x
"I like my coffee like I like my women: hot, black, and with a piece of prune Danish" Gilbert Gottfried

barrysoetoro

Re: Prominent LGBTQ Lawyer Sets Self On Fire In ‘Protest Suicide’ Of Climate Change....lol, you liberals are f#cked!!!!

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:47 pm

That guy was from Brooklyn.... he was 60.... hey! That might be your little buddy..
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:47 pm

:nesaitpas:
0 x

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:17 pm

couldn't he have used a solar panel or 10 to eventually, set himself on fire?

0 x
if you don't follow the 7 principles of Kwanzaa, you're a racist!

“matunda ya kwanza”

I still like "Hakuna Matata

:flycarpet:

chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by chucky » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:45 pm

I am Z wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:17 pm

A true lunatic.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:49 pm

chucky wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:45 pm
I am Z wrote:

A true lunatic.
yeah.

In hindsight, I suppose that the dumbaaas who lit himself on fire rather than tether himself to a bunch of solar panels, proved the efficiency of fossil fuels, eh?

:lo2l:
0 x
if you don't follow the 7 principles of Kwanzaa, you're a racist!

“matunda ya kwanza”

I still like "Hakuna Matata

:flycarpet:

chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by chucky » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:52 pm

I am Z wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:49 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:45 pm
I am Z wrote:

A true lunatic.
yeah.

In hindsight, I suppose that the dumbaaas who lit himself on fire rather than tether himself to a bunch of solar panels, proved the efficiency of fossil fuels, eh?

:lo2l:
Clearly the most efficient method.
1 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:40 pm

A confused gay liberal.
0 x

JDDJR
Nobility

Post by JDDJR » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:54 pm

I feel a Blue Wave a-coming..... :vague:
0 x