The New Yorker to Christians....we don't want your kind around here

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
I am Z
Global Moderator

Re: The New Yorker to Christians....we don't want your kind around here

Post by I am Z » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:23 pm

chucky wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:10 pm
I am Z wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:06 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:03 pm
I am Z wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:38 am
http://thefederalist.com/2018/04/16/new ... nd-around/

awesome, right?

excerpt:

Surely There Aren’t Christians in Manhattan!

The rest of Piepenbring’s “argument” fares no better, although it’s certainly an illuminating look at its author’s unjustified neuroses. He writes that “the brand’s arrival here feels like an infiltration, in no small part because of its pervasive Christian traditionalism. Its headquarters, in Atlanta, is adorned with Bible verses and a statue of Jesus washing a disciple’s feet.” It must surprise the Christians of New York (or, for that matter, to erstwhile residents of the American South) that they are “infiltrators” in their own community. But in Piepenbring’s world, any outsiders must be shunned.

allah forbid

:prech:
If it’s affordable and it tastes good most normal people will buy it. Anti-Christian left wing bigoted stooges not so much.

previous post by known idiot thinks I'm acting like a victim.

lol

but to reply to you chucky, yes it's good quality and they treat their employees and customers very well. I find that their pricing isn't bad, either.
A victim ? But you are not black or of color or a woman or LGBTQ+- so you can’t be a victim. Male whiteys is all bad especially the old ones.
have you ever noticed that there's no acronym for normal, Christian whiteys?

lol

I suppose it would be: NCW. lol
1 x
whitey privilege bees bofe a blessin' an a cuss. mm hmm

donttreadonme
Imperial Majesty

Post by donttreadonme » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:29 pm

I am Z wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:23 pm
chucky wrote:
I am Z wrote:
chucky wrote:
I am Z wrote:

awesome, right?

excerpt:

The rest of Piepenbring’s “argument” fares no better, although it’s certainly an illuminating look at its author’s unjustified neuroses. He writes that “the brand’s arrival here feels like an infiltration, in no small part because of its pervasive Christian traditionalism. Its headquarters, in Atlanta, is adorned with Bible verses and a statue of Jesus washing a disciple’s feet.” It must surprise the Christians of New York (or, for that matter, to erstwhile residents of the American South) that they are “infiltrators” in their own community. But in Piepenbring’s world, any outsiders must be shunned.

allah forbid

If it’s affordable and it tastes good most normal people will buy it. Anti-Christian left wing bigoted stooges not so much.

lol

but to reply to you chucky, yes it's good quality and they treat their employees and customers very well. I find that their pricing isn't bad, either.
A victim ? But you are not black or of color or a woman or LGBTQ+- so you can’t be a victim. Male whiteys is all bad especially the old ones.

lol

0 x

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:32 pm

chucky wrote:
I am Z wrote:
chucky wrote:
I am Z wrote:

awesome, right?

excerpt:

allah forbid

lol

Anyone can be a victim. It's just far more prevalent with some than it is with others.
0 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:32 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:29 pm
I am Z wrote:
chucky wrote:
I am Z wrote:
chucky wrote:
I am Z wrote:

awesome, right?

excerpt:

allah forbid

lol

lol

po po ace.....got nothing to add but a picture. how quaint, lol :lo2l:
1 x

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:33 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:32 pm
chucky wrote:
I am Z wrote:
chucky wrote:
I am Z wrote:

awesome, right?

excerpt:

allah forbid

lol

Anyone can be a victim. It's just far more prevalent with some than it is with others.
HEY evil, you ever gonna answer why you support Ryan stepping down and support medicare, yet you voted for a guy who was against medicare?
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic......America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, "he is right", evilcommie

donttreadonme
Imperial Majesty

Post by donttreadonme » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:39 pm

I am Z wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:32 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:29 pm
I am Z wrote:
chucky wrote:
I am Z wrote:
chucky wrote:
I am Z wrote:

awesome, right?

excerpt:

allah forbid

lol

lol

po po ace.....got nothing to add but a picture. how quaint, lol :lo2l:
Do you need someone to read it to you, Xxxx?
0 x

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:41 pm

A less than interesting cultural take on Chik-fil-a. Nowhere in it does it say or imply what the threadline is saying.
0 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:09 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:41 pm
A less than interesting cultural take on Chik-fil-a. Nowhere in it does it say or imply what the threadline is saying.
here is the article headline:

New Yorker To Christians: We Don’t Want Your Kind Around Here

I found it interesting. to each their own.
0 x

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:10 pm

I am Z wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:09 pm
evilconempire wrote:

That is the Federalist's headline. The New Yorker article doesn't say anything remotely like that.
0 x

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:14 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:10 pm
I am Z wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:09 pm
evilconempire wrote:

That is the Federalist's headline. The New Yorker article doesn't say anything remotely like that.

are you sure?

you seem like you're certain.

because I found this:

New York has taken to Chick-fil-A. One of the Manhattan locations estimates that it sells a sandwich every six seconds, and the company has announced plans to open as many as a dozen more storefronts in the city. And yet the brand’s arrival here feels like an infiltration, in no small part because of its pervasive Christian traditionalism.

would you like a do over?
0 x