The New Yorker to Christians....we don't want your kind around here

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Re: The New Yorker to Christians....we don't want your kind around here

Post by evilconempire » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:50 pm

I am Z wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:47 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:44 pm
I am Z wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:42 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:39 pm
I am Z wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:32 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:29 pm
I am Z wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:23 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:10 pm
I am Z wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:06 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:03 pm

If it’s affordable and it tastes good most normal people will buy it. Anti-Christian left wing bigoted stooges not so much.

previous post by known idiot thinks I'm acting like a victim.

lol

but to reply to you chucky, yes it's good quality and they treat their employees and customers very well. I find that their pricing isn't bad, either.
A victim ? But you are not black or of color or a woman or LGBTQ+- so you can’t be a victim. Male whiteys is all bad especially the old ones.
have you ever noticed that there's no acronym for normal, Christian whiteys?

lol

I suppose it would be: NCW. lol

po po ace.....got nothing to add but a picture. how quaint, lol :lo2l:
That and calling names are the full extent of his “arsenal”. :lo2l:
yep. he's been all out of ammo for quite some time.
It’s been at least a decade.
lol.

evil took a couple of stabs at this thread...probably because of his disdain for Christianity, in general. however, I think I have backed up my thread topic assertion and I did it with quotes from the article being panned by the author of this article.
Poor thing is fishing for support. :lo2l:
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by chucky » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:51 pm

I am Z wrote:
chucky wrote:
I am Z wrote:
chucky wrote:
I am Z wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
I am Z wrote:
chucky wrote:
I am Z wrote:
chucky wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:03 pm

If it’s affordable and it tastes good most normal people will buy it. Anti-Christian left wing bigoted stooges not so much.

lol

but to reply to you chucky, yes it's good quality and they treat their employees and customers very well. I find that their pricing isn't bad, either.
A victim ? But you are not black or of color or a woman or LGBTQ+- so you can’t be a victim. Male whiteys is all bad especially the old ones.

lol

lol.

evil took a couple of stabs at this thread...probably because of his disdain for Christianity, in general. however, I think I have backed up my thread topic assertion and I did it with quotes from the article being panned by the author of this article.
You clearly pointed out he bias of the author of the original article. It’s in style with the left to mock Christians nowadays.
1 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:06 pm

chucky wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:51 pm
I am Z wrote:
chucky wrote:
I am Z wrote:
chucky wrote:
I am Z wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
I am Z wrote:
chucky wrote:
I am Z wrote:

lol

lol

lol.

You clearly pointed out he bias of the author of the original article. It’s in style with the left to mock Christians nowadays.
perhaps evillib doesn't remember Boston's mayor "banning" the same company, for the same anti Christian sentiment.

excerpt:

http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/07/23/bos ... -attitude/

“Chick-fil-A doesn’t belong in Boston,” Menino told the Boston Herald on Thursday. “You can’t have a business in the city of Boston that discriminates against the population. We’re an open city, we’re a city that’s at the forefront of inclusion. That’s the Freedom Trail. That’s where it all started right here. And we’re not going to have a company, Chick-fil-A or whatever the hell the name is, on our Freedom Trail.”
0 x
if you don't follow the 7 principles of Kwanzaa, you're a racist!

“matunda ya kwanza”

I still like "Hakuna Matata

:flycarpet:

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:47 pm

I am Z wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:06 pm
chucky wrote:
I am Z wrote:
chucky wrote:
I am Z wrote:
chucky wrote:
I am Z wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
I am Z wrote:
chucky wrote:

lol

lol.

perhaps evillib doesn't remember Boston's mayor "banning" the same company, for the same anti Christian sentiment.

excerpt:

“Chick-fil-A doesn’t belong in Boston,” Menino told the Boston Herald on Thursday. “You can’t have a business in the city of Boston that discriminates against the population. We’re an open city, we’re a city that’s at the forefront of inclusion. That’s the Freedom Trail. That’s where it all started right here. And we’re not going to have a company, Chick-fil-A or whatever the hell the name is, on our Freedom Trail.”
I remember it well and it conclusively proves the New Yorker told xtians they aren’t welcome there. Good job.

P.S. I haven’t called you any names and yet you keep calling me “evillib.” What was it you were saying about it’s always the left that starts the name-calling?
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:49 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:47 pm
I am Z wrote:
chucky wrote:
I am Z wrote:
chucky wrote:
I am Z wrote:
chucky wrote:
I am Z wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
I am Z wrote:

lol

lol.

excerpt:

I remember it well and it conclusively proves the New Yorker told xtians they aren’t welcome there. Good job.

P.S. I haven’t called you any names and yet you keep calling me “evillib.” What was it you were saying about it’s always the left that starts the name-calling?
How about ahole?
1 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:42 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:49 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:47 pm
I am Z wrote:
chucky wrote:
I am Z wrote:
chucky wrote:
I am Z wrote:
chucky wrote:
I am Z wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:

lol.

excerpt:

How about ahole?
even if you think he's an asshole, I'm not going to call him an asshole. that would be evil and I'm not evil.
1 x
if you don't follow the 7 principles of Kwanzaa, you're a racist!

“matunda ya kwanza”

I still like "Hakuna Matata

:flycarpet:

chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by chucky » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:22 pm

I am Z wrote:
chucky wrote:
I am Z wrote:
chucky wrote:
I am Z wrote:
chucky wrote:
I am Z wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
I am Z wrote:
chucky wrote:

lol

lol.

excerpt:

“We’re an open city, we’re a city that’s at the forefront of inclusion”. “We’re not going to have a company Chick-fil-A or whatever the hell-the name is, on our Freedom Trail” .

So ironic , so funny.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier