Pro-Assad official says targeted bases were evacuated on Russian warning

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
Tejanochimbo
Majesty
Posts: 4725
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:19 am

Re: Pro-Assad official says targeted bases were evacuated on Russian warning

Post by Tejanochimbo » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:49 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:37 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:33 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:32 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:28 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:25 am
Pete wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:20 am
Skidmark: A line in your underwear that varies in thickness from thin to meaty. Usually a result of poor wiping skills.

Urban Dictionary
I find it absolutely delightful that you post on the side of such wonderful posters who find it great fun to denigrate this Country and its leadership. Nothing more revealing about your lack of character and your total inability to post truth in any form.
So true, Mary! :thankyouyellow: :lo2l:
Obviously I screwed up and anyone with half a brain on this board would know that. You, unfortunately have so little intelligence and are a sorry excuse for a human being incapable of decency. In other words you belong in that throw-a-way sub-human classification.
:guffaw: :rolling:
Your response is concrete proof that you are sub-human.
► He’s a liberal, and you maker won’t stand for him
0 x
"What goes around comes around." - - Brett Kavanaugh

donttreadonme
God-Like
Posts: 10224
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: Pro-Assad official says targeted bases were evacuated on Russian warning

Post by donttreadonme » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:00 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:37 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:33 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:32 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:28 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:25 am
Pete wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:20 am
Skidmark: A line in your underwear that varies in thickness from thin to meaty. Usually a result of poor wiping skills.

Urban Dictionary
I find it absolutely delightful that you post on the side of such wonderful posters who find it great fun to denigrate this Country and its leadership. Nothing more revealing about your lack of character and your total inability to post truth in any form.
So true, Mary! :thankyouyellow: :lo2l:
Obviously I screwed up and anyone with half a brain on this board would know that. You, unfortunately have so little intelligence and are a sorry excuse for a human being incapable of decency. In other words you belong in that throw-a-way sub-human classification.
:guffaw: :rolling:
Your response is concrete proof that you are sub-human.
Image
0 x
‘And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth.’

User avatar
Scooter
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3576
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: Pro-Assad official says targeted bases were evacuated on Russian warning

Post by Scooter » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:54 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:02 am
Drump is a fraud and a traitor!
Image
Please keep your homoerotic fantasies off the board. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
0 x
Image
"When we correct this mistake you forced on us, we need to take away your right to vote" - EConTheNaziPigMoron

User avatar
Falstaff2
Courtier
Posts: 870
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:28 pm

Re: Pro-Assad official says targeted bases were evacuated on Russian warning

Post by Falstaff2 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:09 pm

How long will the president's hard line supporters remain loyal to him? These Tea Baggers have nailed themselves to the Trump cross but Trump's wife, sons and daughter and many GOP hardliners might slip away quietly.
0 x

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 31214
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Pro-Assad official says targeted bases were evacuated on Russian warning

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:11 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:25 am
Pete wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:20 am
Skidmark: A line in your underwear that varies in thickness from thin to meaty. Usually a result of poor wiping skills.

Urban Dictionary
I find it absolutely delightful that you post on the side of such wonderful posters who find it great fun to denigrate this Country and its leadership. Nothing more revealing about your lack of character and your total inability to post truth in any form.
brokebackboy: Hey Pietro, how's things on your side of the country?
Pete: Oh, hey broksie, doing good over here!
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 31214
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Pro-Assad official says targeted bases were evacuated on Russian warning

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:12 pm

Falstaff2 wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:09 pm
How long will the president's hard line supporters remain loyal to him? These Tea Baggers have nailed themselves to the Trump cross but Trump's wife, sons and daughter and many GOP hardliners might slip away quietly.
What did he do wrong? Do you taxbagging DNC'ers even know?
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 31214
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Pro-Assad official says targeted bases were evacuated on Russian warning

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:13 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:02 am
Drump is a fraud and a traitor!
Image


BEIRUT (Reuters) - The Syrian government and its allies have absorbed a U.S.-led attack on Saturday and the targeted sites were evacuated days ago thanks to a warning from Russia, a senior official in a regional alliance that backs Damascus said.

“We have absorbed the strike”, the official told Reuters.

“We had an early warning of the strike from the Russians ... and all military bases were evacuated a few days ago,” the official said. Around 30 missiles were fired in the attack, and a third of them were shot down, the official said.

“We are carrying out an assessment of the material damages,” the official added.

Syrian President Bashar al-Assad has been backed in the seven-year-long Syrian war by Russia, Iran, and Iran-backed Shi’ite groups from across the region, including Lebanon’s Hezbollah.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mide ... SKBN1HL07R
What's the problem?
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

donttreadonme
God-Like
Posts: 10224
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: Pro-Assad official says targeted bases were evacuated on Russian warning

Post by donttreadonme » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:28 pm

Falstaff2 wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:09 pm
How long will the president's hard line supporters remain loyal to him? These Tea Baggers have nailed themselves to the Trump cross but Trump's wife, sons and daughter and many GOP hardliners might slip away quietly.
Drump Jr. is definitely going to jail with daddy.
0 x
‘And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth.’

User avatar
thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator
Posts: 9896
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Re: Pro-Assad official says targeted bases were evacuated on Russian warning

Post by thelionofthenorth » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:24 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:02 am
Drump is a fraud and a traitor!
Image


BEIRUT (Reuters) - The Syrian government and its allies have absorbed a U.S.-led attack on Saturday and the targeted sites were evacuated days ago thanks to a warning from Russia, a senior official in a regional alliance that backs Damascus said.

“We have absorbed the strike”, the official told Reuters.

“We had an early warning of the strike from the Russians ... and all military bases were evacuated a few days ago,” the official said. Around 30 missiles were fired in the attack, and a third of them were shot down, the official said.

“We are carrying out an assessment of the material damages,” the official added.

Syrian President Bashar al-Assad has been backed in the seven-year-long Syrian war by Russia, Iran, and Iran-backed Shi’ite groups from across the region, including Lebanon’s Hezbollah.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mide ... SKBN1HL07R
See, that's the sort of fail that happens when you warn a target ahead of time.
0 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

donttreadonme
God-Like
Posts: 10224
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: Pro-Assad official says targeted bases were evacuated on Russian warning

Post by donttreadonme » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:49 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:24 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:02 am
Drump is a fraud and a traitor!
Image


BEIRUT (Reuters) - The Syrian government and its allies have absorbed a U.S.-led attack on Saturday and the targeted sites were evacuated days ago thanks to a warning from Russia, a senior official in a regional alliance that backs Damascus said.

“We have absorbed the strike”, the official told Reuters.

“We had an early warning of the strike from the Russians ... and all military bases were evacuated a few days ago,” the official said. Around 30 missiles were fired in the attack, and a third of them were shot down, the official said.

“We are carrying out an assessment of the material damages,” the official added.

Syrian President Bashar al-Assad has been backed in the seven-year-long Syrian war by Russia, Iran, and Iran-backed Shi’ite groups from across the region, including Lebanon’s Hezbollah.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mide ... SKBN1HL07R
See, that's the sort of fail that happens when you warn a target ahead of time.
Why do you suppose it's so difficult for the Trumpanzees to understand this simple fact?
0 x
‘And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth.’

Post Reply