Trump's French flip on Syria

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
Falstaff2
Courtier
Posts: 821
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:28 pm

Re: Trump's French flip on Syria

Post by Falstaff2 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:50 pm

Pete wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:46 pm
Falstaff2 wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:36 pm
Pete wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:53 pm
BallStaff has no problem posting made-up chit
Maybe things will get tense enough in the mideast that Faux Noooz will find themselves mentioning the inherent hostile schisms of the muslim faith Mr Pete. And possibly then you can find yourself looking deeper into the situation. But until then Rush and Hannity can keep you stirred up over the agenda they push and the underlying problems be damned.
Haven't seen or heard "Rush and Hannity" in years
I hear that line from most of the loudest Tea Baggers I know Mr Pete. They say that just after a good Tea Bagger rant straight off the Ministry of Troooth's daily talking points. By 10:00 a.m. on week days the agenda is laid out and brief simplistic chants have been established for the simple minded to repeat with great sincerity. Lines like "It's illegal to own an ASSAULT RIFLE" roll trippingly off their tongues as though they just thought it up.
0 x

User avatar
donttreadonme
Serene Highness
Posts: 9386
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: Trump's French flip on Syria

Post by donttreadonme » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:20 am

lust4beer wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:38 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:37 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:24 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:02 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:25 pm
French President Emmanuel Macron claimed in a television interview that France has convinced President Trump that it is "necessary" to remain in Syria "long-term," according to the AFP.
Why this matters: If Trump follows through on this alleged commitment to Macron, it would be one of the biggest and most abrupt foreign policy reversals in his presidency. Trump has demanded for months — over the objections of his national security team — that his administration withdraw U.S. troops from Syria.
"Ten days ago, President Trump was saying the United States of America had a duty to disengage from Syria," said Macron, according to Agence France-Presse White House correspondent Jérôme Cartillier.

"We convinced him it was necessary to stay. I assure you, we have convinced him that it is necessary to stay for the long-term."

French president claims he has convinced Trump to remain in Syria 'long-term' - Axios
https://apple.news/A0r1p-nobTqq32jPc2fvjfA
Are you telling me that those people who gave us those disgusting "French fries" are dictating Murican foreign policy now?
Image
Don't you mean FREEDOM FRIES?!?!!

USA! USA! USA!
Image

That Diet Coke makes his meal healthy

:lo2l:
That's why you can have 15 a day. :guffaw:
0 x

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 28290
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Trump's French flip on Syria

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:49 am

lust4beer wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:25 pm
French President Emmanuel Macron claimed in a television interview that France has convinced President Trump that it is "necessary" to remain in Syria "long-term," according to the AFP.
Why this matters: If Trump follows through on this alleged commitment to Macron, it would be one of the biggest and most abrupt foreign policy reversals in his presidency. Trump has demanded for months — over the objections of his national security team — that his administration withdraw U.S. troops from Syria.
"Ten days ago, President Trump was saying the United States of America had a duty to disengage from Syria," said Macron, according to Agence France-Presse White House correspondent Jérôme Cartillier.

"We convinced him it was necessary to stay. I assure you, we have convinced him that it is necessary to stay for the long-term."

French president claims he has convinced Trump to remain in Syria 'long-term' - Axios
https://apple.news/A0r1p-nobTqq32jPc2fvjfA
What's your point.
0 x
☪ Because I respected him [McCain '08] and felt he was better qualified for the job [than my hero 0bama], evilcommie

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 28290
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Trump's French flip on Syria

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:50 am

Fagstaff2 wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:48 pm
As long as our leaders, press and media feel compelled to ignore the issue of religious factionalism voters will remain in the dark re the basis for unrest across the mideast. But Trump's supporters won't let themselves become troubled with petty details. Those Tea Baggers like simple answers like "turn that desert sand into glass" and "let those sand &(@@&%$ kill each other and then we can take the oil." They are a simple minded bunch and the GOP/Faux Noooz is proud they are.
Shove that tea baggers crap up your ass, jerk.
0 x
☪ Because I respected him [McCain '08] and felt he was better qualified for the job [than my hero 0bama], evilcommie

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 28290
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Trump's French flip on Syria

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:51 am

Falstaff2 wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:50 pm
Pete wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:46 pm
Falstaff2 wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:36 pm
Pete wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:53 pm
BallStaff has no problem posting made-up chit
Maybe things will get tense enough in the mideast that Faux Noooz will find themselves mentioning the inherent hostile schisms of the muslim faith Mr Pete. And possibly then you can find yourself looking deeper into the situation. But until then Rush and Hannity can keep you stirred up over the agenda they push and the underlying problems be damned.
Haven't seen or heard "Rush and Hannity" in years
I hear that line from most of the loudest Tea Baggers I know Mr Pete. They say that just after a good Tea Bagger rant straight off the Ministry of Troooth's daily talking points. By 10:00 a.m. on week days the agenda is laid out and brief simplistic chants have been established for the simple minded to repeat with great sincerity. Lines like "It's illegal to own an ASSAULT RIFLE" roll trippingly off their tongues as though they just thought it up.
tea baggers, tea baggers, tea baggers, tea baggers, tea baggers, tea baggers, tea baggers, tea baggers, tea baggers, tea baggers, tea baggers, tea baggers, tea baggers, tea baggers, tea baggers, tea baggers, tea baggers, yeah you never use any talking points, ass.
0 x
☪ Because I respected him [McCain '08] and felt he was better qualified for the job [than my hero 0bama], evilcommie

User avatar
Tejanochimbo
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3904
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:19 am

Re: Trump's French flip on Syria

Post by Tejanochimbo » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:05 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:51 am
Falstaff2 wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:50 pm
Pete wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:46 pm
Falstaff2 wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:36 pm
Pete wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:53 pm
BallStaff has no problem posting made-up chit
Maybe things will get tense enough in the mideast that Faux Noooz will find themselves mentioning the inherent hostile schisms of the muslim faith Mr Pete. And possibly then you can find yourself looking deeper into the situation. But until then Rush and Hannity can keep you stirred up over the agenda they push and the underlying problems be damned.
Haven't seen or heard "Rush and Hannity" in years
I hear that line from most of the loudest Tea Baggers I know Mr Pete. They say that just after a good Tea Bagger rant straight off the Ministry of Troooth's daily talking points. By 10:00 a.m. on week days the agenda is laid out and brief simplistic chants have been established for the simple minded to repeat with great sincerity. Lines like "It's illegal to own an ASSAULT RIFLE" roll trippingly off their tongues as though they just thought it up.
tea baggers, tea baggers, tea baggers, tea baggers, tea baggers, tea baggers, tea baggers, tea baggers, tea baggers, tea baggers, tea baggers, tea baggers, tea baggers, tea baggers, tea baggers, tea baggers, tea baggers, yeah you never use any talking points, ass.
► What are the wealthy and corporations doing with all the dough your suçkass teabaggers gave them!
0 x
Mine owners did not find the gold, did not mine the gold, did not mill the gold, but by some weird alchemy all the gold belonged to them -Big Bill Haywood

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 6257
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Re: Trump's French flip on Syria

Post by Pete » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:06 am

Falstaff2 wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:50 pm
Pete wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:46 pm
Falstaff2 wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:36 pm
Pete wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:53 pm
BallStaff has no problem posting made-up chit
Maybe things will get tense enough in the mideast that Faux Noooz will find themselves mentioning the inherent hostile schisms of the muslim faith Mr Pete. And possibly then you can find yourself looking deeper into the situation. But until then Rush and Hannity can keep you stirred up over the agenda they push and the underlying problems be damned.
Haven't seen or heard "Rush and Hannity" in years
I hear that line from most of the loudest Tea Baggers I know Mr Pete. They say that just after a good Tea Bagger rant straight off the Ministry of Troooth's daily talking points. By 10:00 a.m. on week days the agenda is laid out and brief simplistic chants have been established for the simple minded to repeat with great sincerity. Lines like "It's illegal to own an ASSAULT RIFLE" roll trippingly off their tongues as though they just thought it up.

"I hear"

anecdotes pass for facts these days
0 x
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you"............Rudyard Kipling

User avatar
brookboy123
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 6456
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Re: Trump's French flip on Syria

Post by brookboy123 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:38 am

Pete wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:46 pm
Falstaff2 wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:36 pm
Pete wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:53 pm
BallStaff has no problem posting made-up chit
Maybe things will get tense enough in the mideast that Faux Noooz will find themselves mentioning the inherent hostile schisms of the muslim faith Mr Pete. And possibly then you can find yourself looking deeper into the situation. But until then Rush and Hannity can keep you stirred up over the agenda they push and the underlying problems be damned.
Haven't seen or heard "Rush and Hannity" in years
I don't know how anyone can listen to/watch any of these talking head shows.....right, left or center.

Of course, I'm not even close to the level of being "politically-motivated" as I see in many on this board.....they see EVERYTHING as political.......many through those "con vs. lib" lenses.

I did listen to a political call in show back in the '80's into the early '90's.......Bob Grant........it was on each afternoon at the Brook Industries yard where I worked part time after school.......he made me laugh out loud on most days.
Last edited by brookboy123 on Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
0 x

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 6257
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Re: Trump's French flip on Syria

Post by Pete » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:47 am

Hell I hadnt seen Fox News in months until we hammered Syria, and then I was alternating Fox/Chicken Noodle News all day
0 x
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you"............Rudyard Kipling

User avatar
Tejanochimbo
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3904
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:19 am

Re: Trump's French flip on Syria

Post by Tejanochimbo » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:55 am

Pete wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:47 am
Hell I hadnt seen Fox News in months until we hammered Syria, and then I was alternating Fox/Chicken Noodle News all day
► Were you alternating between two different worlds?
0 x
Mine owners did not find the gold, did not mine the gold, did not mill the gold, but by some weird alchemy all the gold belonged to them -Big Bill Haywood

Post Reply