"I do miss S. Hussein so very much.........after all, the Iraqi people were so much better off under S. Hussein......"

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Evil
Consigliere

Re: "I do miss S. Hussein so very much.........after all, the Iraqi people were so much better off under S. Hussein.....

Post by Evil » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:39 pm

"barrysoetoro, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post."

Gotta give the little pedo credit for not giving up.
0 x
"If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything."
- Mark Twain

pete
Site Admin

Re: "I do miss S. Hussein so very much.........after all, the Iraqi people were so much better off under S. Hussein.....

Post by pete » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:39 pm

1 x
You can't make bad people harmless by making good people helpless

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Post by thelionofthenorth » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:06 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:24 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:43 pm
Bigbaddoe wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:37 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:30 pm
Bigbaddoe wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:20 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:18 pm
Bigbaddoe wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:14 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:12 pm
I do miss [mass murderer/torturer/starver] S. Hussein so very much.........after all, the Iraqi people were so much better off under S. Hussein.......and there was NO Al Queda in Iraq when our now-mulching Saddam was in power.....

What a sick asshole. Feeling sorry for a mass murderer.

There's what the little sh#thead said. Feel stupid yet, liberals???
So, where is the link to the thread?
Why are you defending that sick ahole?
Where is the link for what you claim he said? I forget though. You don't know how to use the search feature.

Nice try. That is not Brookboy. Where is the link to your so called quotes? Or is that your own words.
BB has been clear about the destruction that removing Saddam has caused. It led to the Xtians in Iraq being run out or killed, the formation of ISIS, and the expansion of Iran's power in the region. All at the cost of thousands of our own. This pos that you're talking to spins that to mean that BB supported Saddam. Obviously he didn't support Saddam's murdering past. Funny how these Trumpsters think they can pick and choose what they do or don't support about the guy they voted for, but don't allow others to do the same.
What a xxxx. First you put me on ignore, then you respond to my threads.

And no, Isis formed thanks to 0bama and his failures, appeasement, and arming them. And they started in Syria, not Iraq. And now they're just about defeated. Pull you head out, jerkoff.

Obviously your butt buddy BB supported his mass murdering.
Yeah you tried this same lie on the other thread and had it rammed on you there too.

ISI started around 1999 and fought in Iraq starting 2003. As for Obama being responsible for their creation: that's pure crap.
0 x
stultitia non pertinet misericordiae

barrysoetoro
Godfather

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:20 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:06 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Bigbaddoe wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Bigbaddoe wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Bigbaddoe wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
I do miss [mass murderer/torturer/starver] S. Hussein so very much.........after all, the Iraqi people were so much better off under S. Hussein.......and there was NO Al Queda in Iraq when our now-mulching Saddam was in power.....

Where is the link for what you claim he said? I forget though. You don't know how to use the search feature.

Nice try. That is not Brookboy. Where is the link to your so called quotes? Or is that your own words.
BB has been clear about the destruction that removing Saddam has caused. It led to the Xtians in Iraq being run out or killed, the formation of ISIS, and the expansion of Iran's power in the region. All at the cost of thousands of our own. This pos that you're talking to spins that to mean that BB supported Saddam. Obviously he didn't support Saddam's murdering past. Funny how these Trumpsters think they can pick and choose what they do or don't support about the guy they voted for, but don't allow others to do the same.

And no, Isis formed thanks to 0bama and his failures, appeasement, and arming them. And they started in Syria, not Iraq. And now they're just about defeated. Pull you head out, jerkoff.

Yeah you tried this same lie on the other thread and had it rammed on you there too.

ISI started around 1999 and fought in Iraq starting 2003. As for Obama being responsible for their creation: that's pure crap.
And on the other thread I also pointed out to you that your hero Obama said Isis was the JV team. Remember? He owns Isis. And since you voted for Obama, you do too.

Where you standing up for that POS evil,? He's a xxxx.
0 x

barrysoetoro
Godfather

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:21 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:39 pm
"barrysoetoro, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post."

Gotta give the little pedo credit for not giving up.
Why even bother responding? Are you bragging again that you have me on ignore? Why don't you lose that gay picture of Neil deGrasse Tyson, your lover hero.
0 x

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Post by thelionofthenorth » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:15 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:20 pm
thelionofthenorth wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Bigbaddoe wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Bigbaddoe wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Bigbaddoe wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

And on the other thread I also pointed out to you that your hero Obama said Isis was the JV team. Remember? He owns Isis. And since you voted for Obama, you do too.

Evil deals in facts, you make sht up, like this "Obama=ISIS" crap that's been repeatedly shoved up your disposition.
1 x
stultitia non pertinet misericordiae

barrysoetoro
Godfather

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:33 am

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:15 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:20 pm
thelionofthenorth wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Bigbaddoe wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Bigbaddoe wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Bigbaddoe wrote:

Evil deals in facts, you make sht up, like this "Obama=ISIS" crap that's been repeatedly shoved up your disposition.
LOL!!!!!!! Evil??? Facts??? Nah, that little punk blames Bush like you do, holds 0bama to no standard, credits 0bama for ending the housing bubble with temp construction jobs (aka the Porkulus), and of course Isis started in 2003 in Iraq and NOT 2013 when your hero 0bama pulled out troops and declared victory.

0bama owns Isis, deal with it boy. Take that with your shovel ready 0bama jobs.

So Isis started in 1999 - who was president? Not the guy I voted for.
0 x

barrysoetoro
Godfather

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:12 pm

"I do miss [mass murderer/torturer/starver] S. Hussein so very much.........after all, the Iraqi people were so much better off under S. Hussein.......and there was NO Al Queda in Iraq when our now-mulching Saddam was in power....." -- xxxx, liberal

"Now let me be clear -- I suffer no illusions about Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal man. A ruthless man. A man who butchers his own people to secure his own power. He has repeatedly defied UN resolutions, thwarted UN inspection teams, developed chemical and biological weapons, and coveted nuclear capacity. He's a bad guy. The world, and the Iraqi people, would be better off without him."
-- State Senator Barack Obama (Democrat, Illinois) Oct. 2, 2002

So, which ahole is full of it?
0 x

barrysoetoro
Godfather

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:33 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Bigbaddoe wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Bigbaddoe wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Bigbaddoe wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

Then why did BB say he missed Saddam, and Iraq was better off with him???? Are you that damn dumb? Oh, yeah you are.

BB also didn't say why Isis didn't take over until AFTER 4 years of failure 0bama.

Answer me, jerk.
0 x

barrysoetoro
Godfather

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:56 pm

viewtopic.php?p=281289#p281289

What an asshole. Everyone on this board should hate little xxxx. if you don't, you're unAmerican.
0 x