What a Hoot!

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
maxwell
Nobility

Re: What a Hoot!

Post by maxwell » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:05 pm

illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:39 am
maxwell wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:00 am
You keep believing that those kids were "pushed" into doing this.

But they are not going to go away. Even when it's no longer "front page news" & the next inevitable massacre occurs that replaces them, they will still be on social media keeping the movement alive, & making sure the midterms have them going to the polls to vote the NRA backed Congress filth out. :sablier:

BULLSH*T, those little libturd PUNKS will quit as soon as they no longer get reported on tv or rags!! Or the libturd democrats stop wasting their money supporting these dumb children, when they realize they can't get the guns taken away from honest law abiding citizens, and they could NEVER STOP THE CRIMINALS/LAWBREAKERS from getting guns!!

:shooting-two-guns: :machine-gun:

:angel:
If you think they are that superficial, then why worry? It's not like they can do it again, & again, & again to keep up the pressure. It's not like they have SO many school shooting "anniversaries" to draw the media's attention , right? LOL. It was America's youth that helped bring an end to the Vietnam War.

1 x
:rock: & then there's YOU, the reason God gave us the middle finger :demonfinger:

maxwell
Nobility

Post by maxwell » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:16 pm

Bigbaddoe wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:27 am
maxwell wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:16 am
:o:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:04 am
maxwell wrote:

But they are not going to go away. Even when it's no longer "front page news" & the next inevitable massacre occurs that replaces them, they will still be on social media keeping the movement alive, & making sure the midterms have them going to the polls to vote the NRA backed Congress filth out. :sablier:
Your post indicates, as I suspected, that you are not very old and probably closer to the teenage ranks than adulthood. Come back when you have something to post.
LOL! I wish, but as usual, your "instincts" are completely off kilter, aluannie. You see, i don't rely on any one news source to spoon feed me what I want to hear that validates my fears like you do. I do not have a facebook account, or on instagram, or periscope, or on any other of the various platforms; but common sense is what I posted.

What teenager do you see, EVER, who doesn't have their smart phone attached to the end of their fingertips? How do you think the hundreds of thousands of youth that showed up yesterday, or the nation wide school walkouts get the numbers that they did? Apparently, as I heard on TV yesterday -there will be another national walkout on the anniversary of the Columbine massacre.

Like I said, these kids aren't going away. Better get used to it. :throw-rocks:
These kids don't even know what an assault rifle is. And it seems like most of the adults that encourage this do either. The say "assault style". So, because it looks like an assault weapon it needs to be banned?
17 dead children in less than 7 minutes. Ya, I think they know what it is. 20 dead children & 6 of their reachers dead in less time than that. Ya, I think they knew.

How about Eric Stoner, the designer of that weapon of war; do you think he didn't know? YA, I think he did & so does his family.

The AR-15 is the most talked about gun in America.

But the AR-15’s creator died before the weapon became a popular hit and his family has never spoken out.

Until now.

"Our father, Eugene Stoner, designed the AR-15 and subsequent M-16 as a military weapon to give our soldiers an advantage over the AK-47,” the Stoner family told NBC News late Wednesday. "He died long before any mass shootings occurred. But, we do think he would have been horrified and sickened as anyone, if not more by these events."
[...]
But their comments add unprecedented context to their father’s creation, shedding new light on his intentions and adding firepower to the effort to ban weapons like the AR-15. The comments could also bolster a groundbreaking new lawsuit, which argues that the weapon is a tool of war — never intended for civilians.

Eugene Stoner would have agreed, his family said.

The ex-Marine and "avid sportsman, hunter and skeet shooter" never used his invention for sport. He also never kept it around the house for personal defense. In fact, he never even owned one.
FILE: Colonel Robert Sigholtz from Springfield, Virginia holds a new rifle in March 1967 — the AR-15 Horst Faas / AP file

And though he made millions from the design, his family said it was all from military sales.

"After many conversations with him, we feel his intent was that he designed it as a military rifle," his family said, explaining that Stoner was "focused on making the most efficient and superior rifle possible for the military."

He designed the original AR-15 in the late 1950s, working on it in his own garage and later as the chief designer for ArmaLite, a then small company in southern California. He made it light and powerful and he fashioned a new bullet for it — a .223 caliber round capable of piercing a metal helmet at 500 yards.

The Army loved it and renamed it the M16.

But after Stoner’s death in 1997, at the age of 74, a semi-automatic version of the AR-15 became a civilian bestseller, too, spawning dozens of copy-cat weapons. The National Rifle Association has taken to calling it “America’s rifle.”

The bullets that tore through the Pulse nightclub in Orlando were Stoner’s .223 rounds, fired from a AR-15 spin off made by Sig Sauer.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fa ... ut-n593356

Do you have any more talking points that the NRA wants you to pass along?
2 x
:rock: & then there's YOU, the reason God gave us the middle finger :demonfinger:

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:22 pm

maxwell wrote:

nobrain - one of you - supports the NRA. Are you gonna demand he turn in his guns?
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic......America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, "he is right", evilcommie

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:23 pm

Lots of hunting rifles are semi-auto

Boooooo! you scared hippies lol
0 x
Ecclesiastes 10:2 http://biblehub.com/ecclesiastes/10-2.htm

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:24 pm

maxwell wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
maxwell wrote:

Your post indicates, as I suspected, that you are not very old and probably closer to the teenage ranks than adulthood. Come back when you have something to post.
LOL! I wish, but as usual, your "instincts" are completely off kilter, aluannie. You see, i don't rely on any one news source to spoon feed me what I want to hear that validates my fears like you do. I do not have a facebook account, or on instagram, or periscope, or on any other of the various platforms; but common sense is what I posted.

What teenager do you see, EVER, who doesn't have their smart phone attached to the end of their fingertips? How do you think the hundreds of thousands of youth that showed up yesterday, or the nation wide school walkouts get the numbers that they did? Apparently, as I heard on TV yesterday -there will be another national walkout on the anniversary of the Columbine massacre.

Yes, thanks to you damned liberals, our kids are behaving worse than ever.
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic......America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, "he is right", evilcommie

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:24 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:05 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:52 am
Watched several interviews of teenagers at the March yesterday. Most of them didn't even know what an assault weapon is and one school superintendent talked about providing a bucket of rocks for each room to help protect themselves in the event of an assault. The adults who pushed and sponsored this event should be ashamed of themselves.
This low life piece of sh!t dosen't think these kids know what an assault rifle is.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
They don't, you pos.
0 x

donttreadonme
Imperial Majesty

Post by donttreadonme » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:26 pm

Bigbaddoe wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:55 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:45 am
Bigbaddoe wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:42 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:32 am
Bigbaddoe wrote:
maxwell wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
maxwell wrote:

These kids don't even know what an assault rifle is. And it seems like most of the adults that encourage this do either. The say "assault style". So, because it looks like an assault weapon it needs to be banned?
What's the difference between an AR15 and an M16?
One can go from semi auto to full auto and the other one can't.
So they're basically the same gun?
NO they are not. Do you have a reading comprehension issue?
My reading comprehension is just fine. You could only name one difference.

So I could take an AR15, buy a five dollar bump stock and they'd be the exact same gun, right?
1 x

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:26 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:04 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:52 am
Watched several interviews of teenagers at the March yesterday. Most of them didn't even know what an assault weapon is and one school superintendent talked about providing a bucket of rocks for each room to help protect themselves in the event of an assault. The adults who pushed and sponsored this event should be ashamed of themselves.
Actually, the children who survived the school attack at Parkland, many who spoke at rallies, know all to well about "assault" weapons.

I am so proud of these people who are marching.....America is a sewer of gun violence.......

A Palm Sunday prayer....please join me alua-annie.....

Dear God please protect our children as they sit in their schools. Please give us the wisdom to help us change our country so that we will become less violent.
Amen.
You stupid piece of fecal matter, they don't know because one wasn't used, you brain dead imbecile!!!!!!

Be ashamed of yourself, YOU unleashed bad behaving kids, drugs, and minorities on America.

America is a sewer of liberalism.

HEY evil - are you gonna tell your little buddy BB that prayer is useless????? Coward.
0 x

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:29 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:26 pm
Bigbaddoe wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:55 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:45 am
Bigbaddoe wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:42 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:32 am
Bigbaddoe wrote:
maxwell wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
maxwell wrote:

What's the difference between an AR15 and an M16?
One can go from semi auto to full auto and the other one can't.
So they're basically the same gun?
NO they are not. Do you have a reading comprehension issue?
My reading comprehension is just fine. You could only name one difference.

So I could take an AR15, buy a five dollar bump stock and they'd be the exact same gun, right?
The M-16 uses MILITARY GRADE ammo, the AR 15 doesn't. And it kicks harder. You couldn't control it at full auto.

You can convert any automatic gun to full auto.

How about a shotgun? That's firing several projectiles at once, isn't that "full auto"???
0 x

maxwell
Nobility

Post by maxwell » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:34 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:22 pm
maxwell wrote:

nobrain - one of you - supports the NRA. Are you gonna demand he turn in his guns?
I have no problem with owning a gun for protection or for hunting. I do however, have a problem with a weapon of war. I have a problem with multi-round magazines & drums capable of unloading multiple bullets that can turn someone into swiss cheese in mere seconds. It's obvious that type of firepower is not for hunting or even for protection.
Last edited by maxwell on Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x