What a Hoot!

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
aluannie@q.com
Heir Presumptive

What a Hoot!

Post by aluannie@q.com » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:52 am

Watched several interviews of teenagers at the March yesterday. Most of them didn't even know what an assault weapon is and one school superintendent talked about providing a bucket of rocks for each room to help protect themselves in the event of an assault. The adults who pushed and sponsored this event should be ashamed of themselves.
2 x

maxwell
Royal Highness

Re: What a Hoot!

Post by maxwell » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:00 am

You keep believing that those kids were "pushed" into doing this.

But they are not going to go away. Even when it's no longer "front page news" & the next inevitable massacre occurs that replaces them, they will still be on social media keeping the movement alive, & making sure the midterms have them going to the polls to vote the NRA backed Congress filth out. :sablier:
2 x
:rock: & then there's YOU, the reason God gave us the middle finger :demonfinger:

aluannie@q.com
Heir Presumptive

Post by aluannie@q.com » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:04 am

maxwell wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:00 am

But they are not going to go away. Even when it's no longer "front page news" & the next inevitable massacre occurs that replaces them, they will still be on social media keeping the movement alive, & making sure the midterms have them going to the polls to vote the NRA backed Congress filth out. :sablier:
Your post indicates, as I suspected, that you are not very old and probably closer to the teenage ranks than adulthood. Come back when you have something to post.
0 x

maxwell
Royal Highness

Post by maxwell » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:16 am

:o:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:04 am
maxwell wrote:

Your post indicates, as I suspected, that you are not very old and probably closer to the teenage ranks than adulthood. Come back when you have something to post.
LOL! I wish, but as usual, your "instincts" are completely off kilter, aluannie. You see, i don't rely on any one news source to spoon feed me what I want to hear that validates my fears like you do. I do not have a facebook account, or on instagram, or periscope, or on any other of the various platforms; but common sense is what I posted.

What teenager do you see, EVER, who doesn't have their smart phone attached to the end of their fingertips? How do you think the hundreds of thousands of youth that showed up yesterday, or the nation wide school walkouts get the numbers that they did? Apparently, as I heard on TV yesterday -there will be another national walkout on the anniversary of the Columbine massacre.

Like I said, these kids aren't going away. Better get used to it. :throw-rocks:
2 x
:rock: & then there's YOU, the reason God gave us the middle finger :demonfinger:

illeatyourdates2
Get in my Belly!

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:39 am

maxwell wrote:

BULLSH*T, those little libturd PUNKS will quit as soon as they no longer get reported on tv or rags!! Or the libturd democrats stop wasting their money supporting these dumb children, when they realize they can't get the guns taken away from honest law abiding citizens, and they could NEVER STOP THE CRIMINALS/LAWBREAKERS from getting guns!!

:shooting-two-guns: :machine-gun:

:angel:
0 x

donttreadonme
Serene Highness

Post by donttreadonme » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:05 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:52 am
Watched several interviews of teenagers at the March yesterday. Most of them didn't even know what an assault weapon is and one school superintendent talked about providing a bucket of rocks for each room to help protect themselves in the event of an assault. The adults who pushed and sponsored this event should be ashamed of themselves.
This low life piece of sh!t dosen't think these kids know what an assault rifle is.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
0 x

brookboy123
Imperial Majesty

Post by brookboy123 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:04 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Actually, the children who survived the school attack at Parkland, many who spoke at rallies, know all to well about "assault" weapons.

I am so proud of these people who are marching.....America is a sewer of gun violence.......

A Palm Sunday prayer....please join me alua-annie.....

Dear God please protect our children as they sit in their schools. Please give us the wisdom to help us change our country so that we will become less violent.
Amen.
2 x

donttreadonme
Serene Highness

Post by donttreadonme » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:25 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:04 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Actually, the children who survived the school attack at Parkland, many who spoke at rallies, know all to well about "assault" weapons.

I am so proud of these people who are marching.....America is a sewer of gun violence.......

A Palm Sunday prayer....please join me alua-annie.....

Dear God please protect our children as they sit in their schools. Please give us the wisdom to help us change our country so that we will become less violent.
Amen.
You're asking her to pray? Do you know what will happen?
0 x

Bigbaddoe
Global Moderator

Post by Bigbaddoe » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:27 am

maxwell wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:16 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
maxwell wrote:

LOL! I wish, but as usual, your "instincts" are completely off kilter, aluannie. You see, i don't rely on any one news source to spoon feed me what I want to hear that validates my fears like you do. I do not have a facebook account, or on instagram, or periscope, or on any other of the various platforms; but common sense is what I posted.

What teenager do you see, EVER, who doesn't have their smart phone attached to the end of their fingertips? How do you think the hundreds of thousands of youth that showed up yesterday, or the nation wide school walkouts get the numbers that they did? Apparently, as I heard on TV yesterday -there will be another national walkout on the anniversary of the Columbine massacre.

These kids don't even know what an assault rifle is. And it seems like most of the adults that encourage this do either. The say "assault style". So, because it looks like an assault weapon it needs to be banned?
1 x

donttreadonme
Serene Highness

Post by donttreadonme » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:32 am

Bigbaddoe wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:27 am
maxwell wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:16 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
maxwell wrote:

These kids don't even know what an assault rifle is. And it seems like most of the adults that encourage this do either. The say "assault style". So, because it looks like an assault weapon it needs to be banned?
What's the difference between an AR15 and an M16?
1 x