Anti-Trump libturd democrat HERO ARRESTED For BEATING Female Trump Staffer

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
illeatyourdates2
Get in my Belly!

Anti-Trump libturd democrat HERO ARRESTED For BEATING Female Trump Staffer

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:24 pm

Anti-Trump Liberal ARRESTED For BEATING Female Trump Staffer

03/16/2018 Source: Daily Caller by: Michael Bastasch

4 6 0 16

image: https://structurecms-staging-psyclone.n ... 1501709720

By Cezary p (Own work) [GFDL (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html) or CC BY-SA 4.0-3.0-2.5-2.0-1.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by- ... .5-2.0-1.0)], via Wikimedia Commons

U.S. Capitol Police have arrested a male Democratic operative for assaulting a female Interior Department communications official following a House budget hearing Thursday.

The assault happened after Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke finished testifying on the department’s 2019 budget proposal before the House Committee on Natural Resources. The suspect identified himself as a reporter with American Bridge and pushed a female Interior Department communications official to the floor, chasing after Zinke, The Daily Caller News Foundation learned.

Interior communications director Laura Rigas was “greatly alarmed and extremely irate that a female senior member of my DOI Communications team was physically assaulted today by a Democrat staffer from the PAC American Bridge,” she told Politico.

Interior officials filed a police report, The Daily Caller News Foundation has learned, but it has not yet been processed, police said. It will be made public in seven to 10 days once processed. American Bridge did not respond to TheDCNF’s request for comment.

http://trumptrainnews.com/articles/anti ... mp-staffer

:angel:
0 x

illeatyourdates2
Get in my Belly!

Re: Anti-Trump libturd democrat HERO ARRESTED For BEATING Female Trump Staffer

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:10 am

Democrat Operative Under Arrest After Physically Assaulting Female Trump Staffer

by Doyle Alexander about 9 hours ago 2.2k Views
Tweet
Subscribe

U.S. Capitol Police have arrested a male Democratic operative for assaulting a female Interior Department communications official following a House budget hearing Thursday.

The assault happened after Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke finished testifying on the department’s 2019 budget proposal before the House Committee on Natural Resources. The suspect identified himself as a reporter with American Bridge and pushed a female Interior Department communications official to the floor, chasing after Zinke, The Daily Caller News Foundation learned.

Interior communications director Laura Rigas was “greatly alarmed and extremely irate that a female senior member of my DOI Communications team was physically assaulted today by a Democrat staffer from the PAC American Bridge,” she told Politico.

Interior officials filed a police report, The Daily Caller News Foundation has learned, but it has not yet been processed, police said. It will be made public in seven to 10 days once processed. American Bridge did not respond to TheDCNF’s request for comment.

“We are appalled to hear of the events following yesterday’s hearing where a member of Secretary Zinke’s staff was victim to an assault,” committee spokeswoman Katie Schoettler told TheDCNF.

“These actions are reprehensible and have no place in this body. We thank the U.S. Capitol Police for their quick response and professionalism,” Schoettler said. “The USCP is now handling the matter.”

Police took the American Bridge operative into custody on Thursday. Police “arrested an adult male for simple assault against another individual outside room 1324 in the Longworth House Office Building,” an officer told Politico on Thursday.

“The suspect was transported to USCP Headquarters for processing,” the Capitol Police officer told Politico.

American Bridge is a political action committee dedicated to “holding Republicans accountable for their words and actions,” according to their website. American Bridge is known for having operatives follow Republican candidates on the campaign trail.

Democratic operative David Brock founded American Bridge in 2010 and raised tens of millions of dollars to support liberal candidates. The group has been described as an “opposition research hub of the Democratic fundraising apparatus.”

Liberal billionaire George Soros donated $2 million to American Bridge in 2016, and the Tom Steyer-founded NextGen Climate Action regularly donates money to the group, according to the Center for Responsive Politics.

The group told Politico they were not aware of the incident, but would be looking into it.

SEE PICTURE OF libturd democrat PUNK:

https://en-volve.com/2018/03/16/democra ... p-staffer/

0 x

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:13 am

They are real brave when they attack women
:naka:
0 x
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you"............Rudyard Kipling

donttreadonme
Serene Highness

Post by donttreadonme » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:55 am

There's no names of the victim or the perpetrator? Without names it never happened. :singe2:

You people are so easily fooled. :sipping-coffee:
0 x

illeatyourdates2
Get in my Belly!

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:50 am

donttreadonme wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:55 am
There's no names of the victim or the perpetrator? Without names it never happened. :singe2:

FACE IT girlie boy, the only thing that makes male libturd democrats brave is if they are fighting little females!! WHAT A BUNCH OF PUSSYS libturd democrats are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 x

1rc
Aristocracy

Post by 1rc » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:29 pm

snowflakes with serious redirection @ soros

how come no lawsuits?

i can understand tho.......

anything but Russia?
0 x

illeatyourdates2
Get in my Belly!

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:36 pm

donttreadonme wrote:

HERE YOU GO WIMP BOY!!

BREAKING – Assaulted Trump Staffer Speaks Out With Truly Inspiring Message

by Doyle Alexander about 2 hours ago 16 Views

A female staffer serving in the Trump administration was allegedly assaulted on Capitol Hill Thursday by a Democratic operative.

Now she’s sharing her story with The Daily Caller.

Heather Swift, press secretary Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke, was leaving a meeting with the House Committee on Natural Resources when she was allegedly assaulted by an American Bridge staffer, who reportedly pushed Swift violently while lunging after her boss.

According to the official, Swift engaged the liberal operative verbally, attempting to protect her boss, but the American Bridge staffer pushed back harder.

U.S. Capitol Police quickly arrested the man, according to The Daily Caller News Foundation.

Interior officials have also filed a police report, which will be made public once processed.

Swift told The Daily Caller in an exclusive statement that the American Bridge staffer was much bigger than her and acted like a “lunatic.” She calls the actions of the liberal activist a “violent action” and “very physical.” Swift believes she was “targeted” by the liberal activist and that Democrats need to “denounce” this violent behavior. “Democrats claim to support women but they allow their operatives to assault women,” Swift told TheDC.

Heather Swift’s full statement, below:

First of all I want to thank the Capitol Police for their quick action and professionalism.

It happened so fast. It was terrifying and I still can’t believe it happened. He is a big guy. He came up behind me fast, aggressive and very physical. Who knows what this lunatic was thinking?

Since joining the Trump Administration I’ve received harassing and threatening tweets, emails, phone calls, and letters (to include death threats) but being physically targeted and assaulted brings it to another level. This violent action only strengthens my desire to serve my president and my country.

Democrats claim to support women but they allow their operatives to assault women. They need to immediately denounce this type of violent behavior.

Interior communications director Laura Rigas says she is “extremely irate” that a female member of the Department of the Interior “was physically assaulted today by a Democrat staffer from the PAC American Bridge.”

Rigas’ statement continued:

“These politically motivated, personal, written, verbal, and now physical attacks against Trump administration officials must stop. Violent physical attacks have no place in politics, at work, or in our society. The perpetrator has been arrested and charged, and we thank the Capitol Police for their quick action.”

American Bridge was founded by Hillary Clinton adviser and ally, David Brock. American Bridge raised tens of millions of dollars to support liberal candidates, including millions from George Soros and Tom Steyer.

American Bridge did not respond to The Daily Caller’s request for comment.

SEE PICS:

https://en-volve.com/2018/03/17/breakin ... g-message/

0 x

donttreadonme
Serene Highness

Post by donttreadonme » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:43 pm

illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:36 pm
donttreadonme wrote:

HERE YOU GO WIMP BOY!!

BREAKING – Assaulted Trump Staffer Speaks Out With Truly Inspiring Message

by Doyle Alexander about 2 hours ago 16 Views

A female staffer serving in the Trump administration was allegedly assaulted on Capitol Hill Thursday by a Democratic operative.

Now she’s sharing her story with The Daily Caller.

Heather Swift, press secretary Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke, was leaving a meeting with the House Committee on Natural Resources when she was allegedly assaulted by an American Bridge staffer, who reportedly pushed Swift violently while lunging after her boss.

According to the official, Swift engaged the liberal operative verbally, attempting to protect her boss, but the American Bridge staffer pushed back harder.

U.S. Capitol Police quickly arrested the man, according to The Daily Caller News Foundation.

Interior officials have also filed a police report, which will be made public once processed.

Swift told The Daily Caller in an exclusive statement that the American Bridge staffer was much bigger than her and acted like a “lunatic.” She calls the actions of the liberal activist a “violent action” and “very physical.” Swift believes she was “targeted” by the liberal activist and that Democrats need to “denounce” this violent behavior. “Democrats claim to support women but they allow their operatives to assault women,” Swift told TheDC.

Heather Swift’s full statement, below:

First of all I want to thank the Capitol Police for their quick action and professionalism.

It happened so fast. It was terrifying and I still can’t believe it happened. He is a big guy. He came up behind me fast, aggressive and very physical. Who knows what this lunatic was thinking?

Since joining the Trump Administration I’ve received harassing and threatening tweets, emails, phone calls, and letters (to include death threats) but being physically targeted and assaulted brings it to another level. This violent action only strengthens my desire to serve my president and my country.

Democrats claim to support women but they allow their operatives to assault women. They need to immediately denounce this type of violent behavior.

Interior communications director Laura Rigas says she is “extremely irate” that a female member of the Department of the Interior “was physically assaulted today by a Democrat staffer from the PAC American Bridge.”

Rigas’ statement continued:

“These politically motivated, personal, written, verbal, and now physical attacks against Trump administration officials must stop. Violent physical attacks have no place in politics, at work, or in our society. The perpetrator has been arrested and charged, and we thank the Capitol Police for their quick action.”

American Bridge was founded by Hillary Clinton adviser and ally, David Brock. American Bridge raised tens of millions of dollars to support liberal candidates, including millions from George Soros and Tom Steyer.

American Bridge did not respond to The Daily Caller’s request for comment.

SEE PICS:

https://en-volve.com/2018/03/17/breakin ... g-message/

Where's the name of the guy, you stupid F#cking MORON??? :singe2: :leghump:
0 x

illeatyourdates2
Get in my Belly!

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:52 pm

Where's the name of the guy, you stupid F#cking MORON???

Here you go you IGNORANT libturd democrat PE NUD EATER PUNK!! :mooning: :vomi:

Police arrested and charged the Democratic operative for simple assault against another individual.

His identity and information will be released seven to ten days after he has been processed.

0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:44 pm

Wow... a press conference and no pics of the assault?

Oh... wait... she was bumped and fell down as the reported rush to ask questions of the Representative?
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx