"armed teachers isn't the answer, armed teachers isnt the answer, armed teachers isnt the answer" - what IS the answer?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

"armed teachers isn't the answer, armed teachers isnt the answer, armed teachers isnt the answer" - what IS the answer?

Post by barrysoetoro » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:40 pm

Waiting.

Well?

What should we do, liberals??? I see that jackass excuse of a retired teacher talks like it knows everything and doesn't have a clue.
0 x
☪ "that includes patriots like John Kerry, Wesley Clark, and Jesse Ventura", nobrain

Pete
Site Admin

Re: "armed teachers isn't the answer, armed teachers isnt the answer, armed teachers isnt the answer" - what IS the answ

Post by Pete » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:43 pm

Total gun ban
0 x
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you"............Rudyard Kipling

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Re: "armed teachers isn't the answer, armed teachers isnt the answer, armed teachers isnt the answer" - what IS the answ

Post by barrysoetoro » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:48 pm

Stricter gun laws! And that means..... um.....

Chitcago has strict gun laws and no one obeys them.

That retired teacher says NY is safe because of gun laws. What a crock.
0 x
☪ "that includes patriots like John Kerry, Wesley Clark, and Jesse Ventura", nobrain

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:17 pm

umm Chicago's gun problems are only because the guns ummm....well, they ahhhh.....yeah, they come from other states!

yeah, that's the ticket!

and ah blames whitey.

sho nuff
0 x
of course, the term :lo2l: --"people of color" means the same thing as "col0red people"