did you see bernie sanders at the anti gun rally, surrounded by ARMED guards?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Re: did you see bernie sanders at the anti gun rally, surrounded by ARMED guards?

Post by barrysoetoro » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:54 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:45 pm
I am Z wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:26 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:55 pm
I am Z wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:49 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:44 pm
I am Z wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:41 pm
lol

it was f'n priceless!!!!
No I didn't.

And since you didn't post anything proving what you say is true, you're full of sh!t AGAIN! :guffaw: :rolling:
I'm so sorry that whatever your news sources are that they didn't give you the truth.

are you doubting what I said?
I saw him standing in the crowd with a little megaphone talking about how proud he is of them. He didn't have any armed security around him that I saw at that time. Surely you have something to support this claim.
here you go, you pansy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE61LONgjCM

about 30 seconds in. last night, they showed parts where the police officers / guards' weapons were in full view.

yeah, you and skidmark make a great tag team, begging for "proof" without knowing what's going on. and that reason is because apparently, neither of you view anything other than your lib-approved sites and channels.
"Pansy"? There's no reason for that. I'm just asking you to back up your claim. So he had security guiding him through the crowd. What's the problem? I'm not that familiar with his position on guns. Does he want them all banned?
What was the rally about, dumbschit?
1 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

Pete
Site Admin

Re: did you see bernie sanders at the anti gun rally, surrounded by ARMED guards?

Post by Pete » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:04 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:59 pm
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
I am Z wrote:
lol

it was f'n priceless!!!!
No I didn't.

And since you didn't post anything proving what you say is true, you're full of sh!t AGAIN! :guffaw: :rolling:
I'm so sorry that whatever your news sources are that they didn't give you the truth.

I saw him standing in the crowd with a little megaphone talking about how proud he is of them. He didn't have any armed security around him that I saw at that time. Surely you have something to support this claim.
You're either a dumbass or blind.

https://downtrend.com/71superb/bernie-s ... ed-guards/
Ouch. A resounding b-slap
1 x
"I like my coffee like I like my women: hot, black, and with a piece of prune Danish" Gilbert Gottfried

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:11 pm

When did an anti-gun violence rally become an anti-gun rally?
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

psk836
God-Like

Post by psk836 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:27 pm

I happened to be in a restaurant having lunch during the 2016 campaign when Sanders came in for lunch. We knew something was up when four or five Michigan State Police Suburbans pulled into the parking lot. Then about a half dozen very tall very serious looking fellows in black trench coats and sunglasses came in, gave everyone a nasty look and took up positions. Five minutes later Bernie Sanders came in. Every one of the Secret Service Agents was armed, as was every one of the uniformed officers who stayed outside.
1 x

psk836
God-Like

Post by psk836 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:28 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:11 pm
Omission is the mission evil We aren't stupid.
1 x

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:31 pm

psk836 wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:28 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:11 pm
Omission is the mission evil We aren't stupid.
Falsely labeling these things with hyperbole belies your statement.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:48 am

psk836 wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:27 pm
I happened to be in a restaurant having lunch during the 2016 campaign when Sanders came in for lunch. We knew something was up when four or five Michigan State Police Suburbans pulled into the parking lot. Then about a half dozen very tall very serious looking fellows in black trench coats and sunglasses came in, gave everyone a nasty look and took up positions. Five minutes later Bernie Sanders came in. Every one of the Secret Service Agents was armed, as was every one of the uniformed officers who stayed outside.

exactamundo.

"ok for me but not for thee".....

pols are the worst of hypocrites. they expect armed security.

there's only one way to end this.....ban all guns and ban all security.

if we have to fend for ourselves, EVERYONE has to.

:machine-gun:
0 x
if you don't follow the 7 principles of Kwanzaa, you're a racist!

“matunda ya kwanza”

I still like "Hakuna Matata

:flycarpet:

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:39 am

donttreadonme wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:40 pm
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
I am Z wrote:
lol

it was f'n priceless!!!!
No I didn't.

here you go, you pansy

about 30 seconds in. last night, they showed parts where the police officers / guards' weapons were in full view.

yeah, you and skidmark make a great tag team, begging for "proof" without knowing what's going on. and that reason is because apparently, neither of you view anything other than your lib-approved sites and channels.
You mean the cops that are always at big events like that no matter who's there? What a f@cking MORON!!! :singe2: :guffaw: :rolling:
Theres a reason the armed guards are there for every event you silly sob
1 x
"I like my coffee like I like my women: hot, black, and with a piece of prune Danish" Gilbert Gottfried

donttreadonme
God-Like

Post by donttreadonme » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:32 am

Pete wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:39 am
donttreadonme wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
I am Z wrote:
lol

it was f'n priceless!!!!
No I didn't.

here you go, you pansy

You mean the cops that are always at big events like that no matter who's there? What a f@cking MORON!!! :singe2: :guffalling:
This shaved ape thinks that police doing their job is the same as hired guards. :monkeypee:
0 x
‘And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth.’

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:32 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:32 am
Pete wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:39 am
donttreadonme wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
I am Z wrote:
lol

it was f'n priceless!!!!
No I didn't.

here you go, you pansy

You mean the cops that are always at big events like that no matter who's there? What a f@cking MORON!!! :singe2: :guffalling:
This shaved ape thinks that police doing their job is the same as hired guards. :monkeypee:
perhaps you can explain why a politician needs to be guarded with gun carrying men.

i'll wait
0 x
if you don't follow the 7 principles of Kwanzaa, you're a racist!

“matunda ya kwanza”

I still like "Hakuna Matata

:flycarpet: