Leaving California.... I mean Kalifornia

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Leaving California.... I mean Kalifornia

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:22 pm

0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Re: Leaving California.... I mean Kalifornia

Post by nolaxride » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:12 pm

Keep drinking the kook aid.

And thanks for finding an idiot to symbolize your POV. Losing those two is no big deal. I hope they don't let the door hit them on the way out.

And I expect we're going to continue to see a significant outbound trend. There is a huge population retiring. They are going to cash in their houses, take their millions, and move. And the millennial generation is going to buy those houses as young, skill, technology entrepreneurs flock to the state.

The inflow will always exceed the outflow, housing will be expensive as hell, and will always double every 10 years. and the population will continue to increase. The state will suffer earthquakes, droughts, tsunamis, and people aren't going to leave.

California is Darwinism at it's best. The strong survive.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:17 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:12 pm
Keep drinking the kook aid.

And thanks for finding an idiot to symbolize your POV. Losing those is no big deal.

And I expect we're going to continue to see a significant outbound trend. There is a huge population retiring. They are going to cash in their houses, take their millions, and move. And the millennial generation is going to buy those houses as young, skill, technology entrepreneurs flock to the state.
So you think that chick needs work comp insurance for a face painting booth? Stoopid California and their regulations.

As for your 2nd sentence, go pound sand. WTF is the 3rd sentence about? Just you being a 't@rd.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Post by thelionofthenorth » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:51 pm

California's population increases every decade, and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.

https://www.thoughtco.com/california-po ... ew-1435260
0 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:33 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:51 pm
California's population increases every decade, and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.

https://www.thoughtco.com/california-po ... ew-1435260
So you think that chick needs work comp insurance for a face painting booth? Yeah, I know some kid that moved to San Diego for a $30,000/year job too.

Have you ever been to that state? Long drive from ILLinoise.
0 x

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:41 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Thanks for admitting the middle class has left that stupid state that you've never been to, nor know anyone who lives there.

0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:19 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:41 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Thanks for admitting the middle class has left that stupid state that you've never been to, nor know anyone who lives there.

you've done a good job of find all the dog whistle vids.... The middle class is not leaving. The state population is not shrinking. in fact, the problem is just the opposite. They aren't building enough houses. Here's a little factoid you'll ignore. Between 2010 and 2015 Los Angeles County only built one house for every four jobs created.

Who's staying? The highly educated adn wealthy. In fact, that group is moving to the state. Who's leaving? The uneducated, the unskilled, the mid-skilled. Basically anyone making less than 100k.

https://lanabe.org/2018/01/12/whos-leav ... t-matters/
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:06 am

nolaxride wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:19 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

you've done a good job of find all the dog whistle vids.... The middle class is not leaving. The state population is not shrinking. in fact, the problem is just the opposite. They aren't building enough houses. Here's a little factoid you'll ignore. Between 2010 and 2015 Los Angeles County only built one house for every four jobs created. <<< YEAH, HAVE YOU LOOKED UP REAL ESTATE COSTS THERE, DUMBASS???? IT TAKES 4 JOBS TO AFFORD 1 HOUSE THERE, DUMBASS!!!

Who's staying? The highly educated adn wealthy. In fact, that group is moving to the state. Who's leaving? The uneducated, the unskilled, the mid-skilled. Basically anyone making less than 100k. <<< THAT WAS MY POINT, YOU STUPID MORON!!!!!
IS THAT MIDDLE CLASS, DUMBASS????????? HOLY CHIT YOU ARE A DUMB F#CK!!!!!

Once again, you made an azz out of yourself with your cut'n paste nonsense. I know you're on a witch hunt to get me. And all an idiot like you has is cutn' paste an article you just found.

I wonder what kind of azz you are in real life. How anyone takes you seriously.

So have you and your buddy ly'in been to kalifornia ever???
1 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:42 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:06 am
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:19 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

you've done a good job of find all the dog whistle vids.... The middle class is not leaving. The state population is not shrinking. in fact, the problem is just the opposite. They aren't building enough houses. Here's a little factoid you'll ignore. Between 2010 and 2015 Los Angeles County only built one house for every four jobs created. <<< YEAH, HAVE YOU LOOKED UP REAL ESTATE COSTS THERE, DUMBASS???? IT TAKES 4 JOBS TO AFFORD 1 HOUSE THERE, DUMBASS!!!

Who's staying? The highly educated and wealthy. In fact, that group is moving to the state. Who's leaving? The uneducated, the unskilled, the mid-skilled. Basically anyone making less than 100k. <<< THAT WAS MY POINT, YOU STUPID MORON!!!!!
IS THAT MIDDLE CLASS, DUMBASS????????? HOLY CHIT YOU ARE A DUMB F#CK!!!!!

Once again, you made an azz out of yourself with your cut'n paste nonsense. I know you're on a witch hunt to get me. And all an idiot like you has is cutn' paste an article you just found.

I wonder what kind of azz you are in real life. How anyone takes you seriously.

So have you and your buddy ly'in been to kalifornia ever???
I'm only quoting the facts. I see you're having difficulties with numbers again. Cut and paste? The link is there to prove what I've written is backed by facts, not a gut feeling or 'common sense'.

And no, I wouldn't lower myself to 'get' you. I can recommend a few professionals who could help you, however.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

Scooter
Heir Apparent

Post by Scooter » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:57 am

barry, you need to remember, all nobrain has on here is "you don't understand numbers", "shredding the Constitution", LibNazi talking points, and a few big words tossed in from time to time in a feeble attempt to make himself look smart.
0 x
"When we correct this mistake you forced on us, we need to take away your right to vote" - EConTheNaziPigMoron