Papadopoulos says that Trump personally encouraged him to arrange meeting with Putin

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
donttreadonme
God-Like

Papadopoulos says that Trump personally encouraged him to arrange meeting with Putin

Post by donttreadonme » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:43 pm

Trump campaign and potentially a key witness in special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe, told federal investigators that before the election, Donald Trump personally encouraged him to pursue a summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin, according to a new book being published Tuesday.

Papadopoulos’s account to Mueller — as reported in “Russian Roulette: The Inside Story of Putin’s War on America and the Election of Donald Trump,” by Yahoo News’ Michael Isikoff and Mother Jones’ David Corn — contradicts the public accounts of what took place at a critical meeting of Trump’s foreign policy team on March 31, 2016. It was at that meeting that Papadopoulos first informed Trump and the then candidate’s other foreign policy advisers that he had contacts in Britain who could arrange a summit between the GOP candidate and Putin.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/papadopoulos ... soc_trk=tw
0 x
‘And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth.’

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Re: Papadopoulos says that Trump personally encouraged him to arrange meeting with Putin

Post by thelionofthenorth » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:53 pm

But no collusion! None!
0 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Re: Papadopoulos says that Trump personally encouraged him to arrange meeting with Putin

Post by evilconempire » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:57 pm

Wait! Is this the same Isikoff and same book that one our partisan stooges was posting the other day to prove Obama helped the Russians? :lo2l:
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

JDDJR
Nobility

Post by JDDJR » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:38 pm

You mean long time FBI Informant Papadopoulos?...That Papadopoulos?...No one is surprised....It's what he does...
0 x

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by evilconempire » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:14 pm

JDDJR wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:38 pm
You mean long time FBI Informant Papadopoulos?...That Papadopoulos?...No one is surprised....It's what he does...
I know of at least one person that's surprised.

0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

JDDJR
Nobility

Post by JDDJR » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:23 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:14 pm
JDDJR wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:38 pm
I know of at least one person that's surprised.

Any day now I look for President Trump to return to His New York Progressive Liberal Democrat up-bringing and really screw the Nation...IMO...
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:57 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:53 pm
But no collusion! None!
We're getting close, but I'm not yet seeing collusion. I'm amazed that conservatives deny that Putin meddled in the election.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius