GAME CHANGER Election Eve Surprise Emerges in Pennsylvania

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
illeatyourdates2
Get in my Belly!

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:48 pm

Source: TTN by: TTN

C-SPAN

Pelosi-backed Democrat Conor Lamb looks to have broken federal law. The Western Journal has the story.

"A pro-Trump super PAC has filed a Federal Election Commission complaint against Pennsylvania U.S. House candidate Democrat Conor Lamb, alleging unlawful coordination between outside groups and his campaign.

According to the complaint filed Monday by the Committee to Defend the President, Lamb unlawfully signed multiple emails for the liberal super PAC End Citizens United, which directed recipients to fundraising pages soliciting contributions that were not for his campaign committee. The scheme appears to violate FEC anti-coordination provisions between PACs and political campaigns, as well as election cycle limitations on contributions candidates can receive and disclaimer requirements. FEC rules provide that federal candidates can receive $2,700 for each primary election and general election cycle in 2018.

'Despite touting his experience as a former Assistant United States Attorney to win votes, Conor Lamb’s dedication to law and order apparently ends when the law poses an obstacle to campaign fundraising,' Committee to Defend the President attorney Peter Mangini stated. 'Lamb’s desperate bid to bolster his flailing campaign through a last-minute fundraising appeal not only violates federal campaign finance law, but also reminds Pennsylvanians that he is the wrong man for the job,' he added. "

Coordination is a big no-no in campaign finance law. Lamb has brought in massive amounts of outside money, prompting President Trump to come in to give his support to Lamb's Republican opponent, Rick Saccone. The election will be held Tuesday.

http://trumptrainnews.com/articles/game ... nnsylvania

:angel:
1 x

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Re: GAME CHANGER Election Eve Surprise Emerges in Pennsylvania

Post by thelionofthenorth » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:40 pm

Waaaah...
0 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:50 pm

b4st4rds can't win without cheating
0 x
"I like my coffee like I like my women: hot, black, and with a piece of prune Danish" Gilbert Gottfried

donttreadonme
God-Like

Post by donttreadonme » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:04 pm

These morons will believe ANYTHING! :singe2:
0 x
‘And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth.’

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by evilconempire » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:05 pm

Pete wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:50 pm
b4st4rds can't win without cheating
So now an allegation does equal guilt.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by chucky » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:11 pm

illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:48 pm

Source: TTN by: TTN

C-SPAN

Pelosi-backed Democrat Conor Lamb looks to have broken federal law. The Western Journal has the story.

"A pro-Trump super PAC has filed a Federal Election Commission complaint against Pennsylvania U.S. House candidate Democrat Conor Lamb, alleging unlawful coordination between outside groups and his campaign.

According to the complaint filed Monday by the Committee to Defend the President, Lamb unlawfully signed multiple emails for the liberal super PAC End Citizens United, which directed recipients to fundraising pages soliciting contributions that were not for his campaign committee. The scheme appears to violate FEC anti-coordination provisions between PACs and political campaigns, as well as election cycle limitations on contributions candidates can receive and disclaimer requirements. FEC rules provide that federal candidates can receive $2,700 for each primary election and general election cycle in 2018.

'Despite touting his experience as a former Assistant United States Attorney to win votes, Conor Lamb’s dedication to law and order apparently ends when the law poses an obstacle to campaign fundraising,' Committee to Defend the President attorney Peter Mangini stated. 'Lamb’s desperate bid to bolster his flailing campaign through a last-minute fundraising appeal not only violates federal campaign finance law, but also reminds Pennsylvanians that he is the wrong man for the job,' he added. "

Coordination is a big no-no in campaign finance law. Lamb has brought in massive amounts of outside money, prompting President Trump to come in to give his support to Lamb's Republican opponent, Rick Saccone. The election will be held Tuesday.

http://trumptrainnews.com/articles/game ... nnsylvania

:angel:
Money and corruption in politics. Shocking I say , shocking.
1 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier