Trump’s Personal Assistant Is Fired

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
donttreadonme
Serene Highness

Re: Trump’s Personal Assistant Is Fired

Post by donttreadonme » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:15 pm

clusterchuck wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:31 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:13 pm
clusterchuck wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:25 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:29 am
Putin wouldn't have it any other way.
Didn't I see an image you posted of Putipoot pulling tRump strings as a reaction to Tillerson firing during earlier today? Isn't that the same Tillerson your media told you was selected because he was friendly to Pooti?

Media believers sure seem to like being told what their opinions are.
My media? What do you consider "your" media?

Tillerson spoke out against Russia about the U.K. poisoning. In less than 24 hours he was fired. You're OK with that and nothing seems fishy to you?
Yes. Your media. The leftist media you frequently link to. That media.

The fact is, your media shown a light of Rooskie related suspicion on Tillerson when tRump selected him. You gleefully hopped on that band wagon at the time. Now that Tillerson has been ousted, you respond with yet another image of Pootipoot pulling tRump strings. So which was it, Tilli was selected because he's a Pootipoot fan, or was Tilli fired because he isn't a Pootipoot fan? Maybe you should get your media talking points straightened out before responding. I'll wait.

As far as Tilli release because your media tells you it's linked to Tilli Rooskie U.K. poisoning comments, go right ahead. Leaping leapers leap.
"Are you talking about the FBI and CIA media?"

The usually very verbose Cluckster seems to be tongue tied. :monkeypee: :singe2: :lo2l:
0 x