President Trump appoints FIRST woman to CIA Director position

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
antilib
Global Moderator

Re: President Trump appoints FIRST woman to CIA Director position

Post by antilib » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:06 am

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:59 am
antilib wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:55 am
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:20 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:15 am
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:12 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:11 am
Pete wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:03 am
MAGA!
Huge advancement for women. Thank you Mr. President!
After the thousands of steps backwards he has caused it's nice to see them get one step forward.

"After the thousands of steps backwards"? Perhaps you can name several of those "thousands"???
Electing a man that admitted to sexual assault. Electing a man that makes jokes about women bleeding. Electing a man that makes cracks about a woman's "face" rather than her qualifications and accomplishments. The list is endless.
you lied about all the claims but the latter, as far as it's concerned their qualifications and accomplishments are questionable, lol!!
I never lie
you'd better start checking your stories before you post them then, you just told another one, lol!!
2 x

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by evilconempire » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:07 am

antilib wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:06 am
evilconempire wrote:
antilib wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Pete wrote:
MAGA!
After the thousands of steps backwards he has caused it's nice to see them get one step forward.

"After the thousands of steps backwards"? Perhaps you can name several of those "thousands"???
Electing a man that admitted to sexual assault. Electing a man that makes jokes about women bleeding. Electing a man that makes cracks about a woman's "face" rather than her qualifications and accomplishments. The list is endless.
you lied about all the claims but the latter, as far as it's concerned their qualifications and accomplishments are questionable, lol!!
I never lie
you'd better start checking your stories before you post them then, you just told another one, lol!!
Never
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:22 pm

Pete wrote:
MAGA!
The war on women continues!!!!!
1 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:24 pm

evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Pete wrote:
MAGA!

Who cares!!!! he's fixing the country after your hero 0bama f#cked it up.

0bama makes fun of handicapped kids, rips on his white grandmother, praises muslims, slams Christians, slams cops, praises black thugs, shall I go on?
2 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

Scooter
Heir Apparent

Post by Scooter » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:45 pm

evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Pete wrote:
MAGA!

He admitted to sexual assault? When? WHO did he claim he sexually assaulted? What was her name? When did he say it happened? Becuase merely saying "You could grabthem by the P" is not an admittance to ANYTHING. My GOD you're a stupid fucking partisan stooge moron.
1 x
"When we correct this mistake you forced on us, we need to take away your right to vote" - EConTheNaziPigMoron

Scooter
Heir Apparent

Post by Scooter » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:47 pm

evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Pete wrote:
MAGA!

Says the asshole that laughed at what Kathy Griffin did with Trump's severed head. How you apes constantly mock the looks of Trump and Sarah Sanders on a daily basis. You fucking GOON.
0 x
"When we correct this mistake you forced on us, we need to take away your right to vote" - EConTheNaziPigMoron

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:54 pm

Scooter wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:47 pm
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Pete wrote:
MAGA!

Says the asshole that laughed at what Kathy Griffin did with Trump's severed head. How you apes constantly mock the looks of Trump and Sarah Sanders on a daily basis. You #@%$@#$ GOON.
There's the famous double standard, again. Will the right ever judge the current president using the same metrics they used on Obama?

Of course not. That's how they justify the president's action... look what Obama did... and that somehow justifies it.

Such the hypocrisy. Such the hypocrites.
1 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

Scooter
Heir Apparent

Post by Scooter » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:24 pm

evilconempire wrote:
antilib wrote:

I never lie
2 x

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:58 pm

Scooter wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:45 pm
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Pete wrote:
MAGA!

He admitted to sexual assault? When? WHO did he claim he sexually assaulted? What was her name? When did he say it happened? Becuase merely saying "You could grabthem by the P" is not an admittance to ANYTHING. My GOD you're a stupid #@%$@#$ partisan stooge moron.
Yeah, admitting that he could do it isn't the same as admitting to doing it. Wait! But how does he know what he could do? What does "moved on her like a $#@%#" mean anyway? Yeah, keep making up excuses for this pos. You two belong together.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:01 pm

Scooter wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:47 pm
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Pete wrote:
MAGA!

Says the asshole that laughed at what Kathy Griffin did with Trump's severed head. How you apes constantly mock the looks of Trump and Sarah Sanders on a daily basis. You #@%$@#$ GOON.
You do realize that wasn't actually Trump's head, right? You do realize that she's some insignificant D-list celebrity rather than the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, right? I don't condone mocking people's appearances. In fact, unlike yourself, I've criticized both sides for it.
0 x