President Trump appoints FIRST woman to CIA Director position

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Scooter
Nobility

Re: President Trump appoints FIRST woman to CIA Director position

Post by Scooter » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:03 pm

XXXXXXXXX

<OFFENSIVE ARTWORK REMOVED>

So if you said "I could get in my car and run over a bunch of kids", that means you did it? You stupid fucking spe.

Eat a ********* nobrain. You and Bill Clinton being together. Rapists defending rapists. :finger: :finger: :finger:
0 x

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:06 pm

"I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything."

"Grab ’em by the $%#$@#. You can do anything."

Where's the "could," moron. He's describing what he does. Hell he's preparing in this quote to do it again. Fuqing pos loser.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:23 pm

Scooter wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:03 pm
NOLAXRIDE

So if you said "I could get in my car and run over a bunch of kids", that means you did it? You stupid #@%$@#$ spe.

Eat a ********* nobrain. You and Bill Clinton being together. Rapists defending rapists. :finger: :finger: :finger:
No. i"m not defending Clinton, I'm defending the other rapist, Trump.

And thanks for the attention. I always enjoy having a stalker or two.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

Scooter
Nobility

Post by Scooter » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:20 am

nolaxride wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:23 pm
Scooter wrote:
NOLAXRIDE

So if you said "I could get in my car and run over a bunch of kids", that means you did it? You stupid #@%$@#$ spe.

Eat a BaggaDix nobrain. You and Bill Clinton being together. Rapists defending rapists.

Since there are ZERO credible rape accusations against Trump, go #@%$ yourself. If there were, then you MIGHT have a point.

And attention? YOU started responding to ME in this thread, you lying punk fogggat. :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:33 am

Scooter wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:20 am
nolaxride wrote:
Scooter wrote:
NOLAXRIDE

Eat a BaggaDix nobrain. You and Bill Clinton being together. Rapists defending rapists.

Since there are ZERO credible rape accusations against Trump, go &%#$ yourself. If there were, then you MIGHT have a point.

And attention? YOU started responding to ME in this thread, you lying punk fogggat. :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:
I see you've become judge and jury, again. Thanks, stalker. I responded to your calling me out (which is a TOS violation. Pete was kind to you and edited the offending text). It's not often I have a stalker calling me out in 150 point type.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

Scooter
Nobility

Post by Scooter » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:31 am

nolaxride wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:33 am
Scooter wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:20 am
nolaxride wrote:
Scooter wrote:
NOLAXRIDE

Since there are ZERO credible rape accusations against Trump, go &%#$ yourself. If there were, then you MIGHT have a point.

I see you've become judge and jury, again. Thanks, stalker. I responded to your calling me out (which is a TOS violation. Pete was kind to you and edited the offending text). It's not often I have a stalker calling me out in 150 point type.
WAAAAAAHHHHH!!! NOW you want to whine about TOS violations? LoLoLoL!!!

0 x

Scooter
Nobility

Post by Scooter » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:32 am

0 x

Falstaff2
Courtier

Post by Falstaff2 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:39 am

Soon Donald will be appointing Senate Pages and hookers from his cardex.........................
1 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:54 am

How does anyone know if an accusation is credible if it hasn't been investigated? And you're obviously forgetting Ivana Trump's accusation of rape.
0 x