Another day, another five scandals. The Orange Klown is an embarrassment to our country.

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
donttreadonme
Serene Highness
Posts: 9323
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: Another day, another five scandals. The Orange Klown is an embarrassment to our country.

Post by donttreadonme » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:09 am

Scooter wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:03 am
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:35 am
More conservative hypocrisy on display. Now adultery is allowed if he's your guy.
No, you stupid #@%$@#$ LOSER LIBERAL ASSHOLE! You said it was illegal. I proved that it was not. I said no crime was committed, you said there was. Again, you were proven #@%$@#$ WRONG. LIke always.

Bill Clinton committed adultery while in the White House. YOU said nothing. YOU defended his actions. YOU called the investigations a witch hunt. Adultery was fine with YOU back then, or when it's you Liberal asshole leaders. Yeah, MORON, talk about LIBERAL HYPOCRISY...


^^^^^^^^^^^^

This f#cking idiot still thinks that the sex was the illegal part of this latest scandal. :guffaw:
0 x

User avatar
Scooter
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2535
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: Another day, another five scandals. The Orange Klown is an embarrassment to our country.

Post by Scooter » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:34 am

Hey, loser, that's what your lover nobrain said. That it was illegal, insinuating there was a crime. MORON.

And there is no scandal. Libtårrds like you are making it one. He had an affair, paid the trick off, and that was that. Something that MAY have happened, in 2006. This is 2018, not 2006. He was elected and sworn in as President January 20, 2017. Not 2006.


Eat a bag of dlcks, loser.
0 x
Image
"When we correct this mistake you forced on us, we need to take away your right to vote" - EConTheNaziPigMoron

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 30544
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Another day, another five scandals. The Orange Klown is an embarrassment to our country.

Post by evilconempire » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:38 am

Scooter wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:34 am
Hey, loser, that's what your lover nobrain said. That it was illegal, insinuating there was a crime. MORON.

And there is no scandal. Libtårrds like you are making it one. He had an affair, paid the trick off, and that was that. Something that MAY have happened, in 2006. This is 2018, not 2006. He was elected and sworn in as President January 20, 2017. Not 2006.


Eat a bag of dlcks, loser.
"Link or it never happened."

Oh there's a scandal alright...many of them.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
Scooter
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2535
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: Another day, another five scandals. The Orange Klown is an embarrassment to our country.

Post by Scooter » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:41 am

Link my nuts to your momma's chin, assneck.
0 x
Image
"When we correct this mistake you forced on us, we need to take away your right to vote" - EConTheNaziPigMoron

User avatar
Scooter
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2535
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: Another day, another five scandals. The Orange Klown is an embarrassment to our country.

Post by Scooter » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:41 am

nolaxride wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:06 pm
Scooter wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:38 pm
Nothing illegal was done, morons
Isn't adultery a crime?
0 x
Image
"When we correct this mistake you forced on us, we need to take away your right to vote" - EConTheNaziPigMoron

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 30544
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Another day, another five scandals. The Orange Klown is an embarrassment to our country.

Post by evilconempire » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:45 am

Scooter wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:41 am
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:06 pm
Scooter wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:38 pm
Nothing illegal was done, morons
Isn't adultery a crime?
Looks like a question.
In many states it is a misdemeanor and in some it's even a felony. In all of them a spouse can sue for divorce based on an adulterous spouse.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
Scooter
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2535
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: Another day, another five scandals. The Orange Klown is an embarrassment to our country.

Post by Scooter » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:59 am

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:45 am
Scooter wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:41 am
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:06 pm
Scooter wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:38 pm
Nothing illegal was done, morons
Isn't adultery a crime?
Looks like a question.
In many states it is a misdemeanor and in some it's even a felony. In all of them a spouse can sue for divorce based on an adulterous spouse.
Nice defense or your man. FAIL.

nolaxride wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:41 am
Scooter wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:05 pm
Again assholes, no laws were broken, and this supposedly happened 12 years ago. In the words of moron nobrain, "got anything recent and not from last decade"?


Keep chimpin' out you stupid shaved apes and keep grasping at straws. #@%$@#$ idiots.
There are laws against adultery.
0 x
Image
"When we correct this mistake you forced on us, we need to take away your right to vote" - EConTheNaziPigMoron

User avatar
clusterchuck
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3021
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:19 pm

Re: Another day, another five scandals. The Orange Klown is an embarrassment to our country.

Post by clusterchuck » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:59 am

Hypocrisy. Thy name is politics
2 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 30544
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Another day, another five scandals. The Orange Klown is an embarrassment to our country.

Post by evilconempire » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:02 am

Scooter wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:59 am
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:45 am
Scooter wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:41 am
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:06 pm
Scooter wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:38 pm
Nothing illegal was done, morons
Isn't adultery a crime?
Looks like a question.
In many states it is a misdemeanor and in some it's even a felony. In all of them a spouse can sue for divorce based on an adulterous spouse.
Nice defense or your man. FAIL.

nolaxride wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:41 am
Scooter wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:05 pm
Again assholes, no laws were broken, and this supposedly happened 12 years ago. In the words of moron nobrain, "got anything recent and not from last decade"?


Keep chimpin' out you stupid shaved apes and keep grasping at straws. #@%$@#$ idiots.
There are laws against adultery.
You're not doing well on this one. You should disappear like you con@rds usually do. :lo2l:
https://www.freep.com/story/life/family ... /28936155/
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
Scooter
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2535
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: Another day, another five scandals. The Orange Klown is an embarrassment to our country.

Post by Scooter » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:24 am

G F Y M asshole, you got spanked just like your lover nobrain, and start chimpin' out like a BabyBackBeitch.

nolaxride wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:41 am
Scooter wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:05 pm
Again assholes, no laws were broken, and this supposedly happened 12 years ago. In the words of moron nobrain, "got anything recent and not from last decade"?


Keep chimpin' out you stupid shaved apes and keep grasping at straws. #@%$@#$ idiots.
There are laws against adultery.
0 x
Image
"When we correct this mistake you forced on us, we need to take away your right to vote" - EConTheNaziPigMoron

Post Reply