Another day, another five scandals. The Orange Klown is an embarrassment to our country.

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
Scooter
Nobility
Posts: 1142
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: Another day, another five scandals. The Orange Klown is an embarrassment to our country.

Post by Scooter » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:18 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:41 am
Scooter wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:05 pm
Again assholes, no laws were broken, and this supposedly happened 12 years ago. In the words of moron nobrain, "got anything recent and not from last decade"?


Keep chimpin' out you stupid shaved apes and keep grasping at straws. #@%$@#$ idiots.
There are laws against adultery.
Well slapnuts, this supposedly happened in Lake Taho, NV, and since it's not illegal in Nevada, no crime was committed. Keep grasping, MORON!!!!! :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:

https://www.freep.com/story/life/2014/0 ... /77154744/
0 x
Image

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 24741
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Another day, another five scandals. The Orange Klown is an embarrassment to our country.

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:48 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:19 pm
Scooter wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:56 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:06 pm
Scooter wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:38 pm
Nothing illegal was done, morons
Isn't adultery a crime?
You losers didn't think it was when Bill Clinton was committing adultery while in the Oval Office. ALL you punks were claiming it was a "personal matter" and "none of our business". Go ahead, LIE and say you never said that. And BEG ME to "link it". You know we can't go back that far. I remember what you all were saying in defense of his actions. SO cram it. This is 2018, not 2006. Got anything more recent?
There you go, again. You quid pro quo excuse that you use to avoid responsibility. So, if you thought adultery was wrong regarding Clinton, it should be wrong regarding Trump.
So is adultery wrong, or not?
Read the whole sentence.
0 x
☪ "that includes patriots like John Kerry, Wesley Clark, and Jesse Ventura", nobrain

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 14716
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: Another day, another five scandals. The Orange Klown is an embarrassment to our country.

Post by nolaxride » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:08 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:48 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:19 pm
Scooter wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:56 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:06 pm
Scooter wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:38 pm
Nothing illegal was done, morons
Isn't adultery a crime?
You losers didn't think it was when Bill Clinton was committing adultery while in the Oval Office. ALL you punks were claiming it was a "personal matter" and "none of our business". Go ahead, LIE and say you never said that. And BEG ME to "link it". You know we can't go back that far. I remember what you all were saying in defense of his actions. SO cram it. This is 2018, not 2006. Got anything more recent?
There you go, again. You quid pro quo excuse that you use to avoid responsibility. So, if you thought adultery was wrong regarding Clinton, it should be wrong regarding Trump.
So is adultery wrong, or not?
Read the whole sentence.
I did. Hence my statement...
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
Scooter
Nobility
Posts: 1142
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: Another day, another five scandals. The Orange Klown is an embarrassment to our country.

Post by Scooter » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:24 am

And in typical Libtårrded fashion, nobrain RUNS from his beating. You fucking GOOF.


Well slapnuts, this supposedly happened in Lake Taho, NV, and since it's not illegal in Nevada, no crime was committed. Keep grasping, MORON!!!!! :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:

https://www.freep.com/story/life/2014/0 ... /77154744/
0 x
Image

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 14716
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: Another day, another five scandals. The Orange Klown is an embarrassment to our country.

Post by nolaxride » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:35 am

More conservative hypocrisy on display. Now adultery is allowed if he's your guy.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
aluannie@q.com
Royal Highness
Posts: 1636
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:34 am

Re: Another day, another five scandals. The Orange Klown is an embarrassment to our country.

Post by aluannie@q.com » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:55 am

nolaxride wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:35 am
More conservative hypocrisy on display. Now adultery is allowed if he's your guy.
S

So it's okay to commit adultery if it is your guy but not when it is Trump. Got it. You have the proof that Trump committed adulery?
0 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 27019
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Another day, another five scandals. The Orange Klown is an embarrassment to our country.

Post by evilconempire » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:57 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:55 am
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:35 am
More conservative hypocrisy on display. Now adultery is allowed if he's your guy.
S

So it's okay to commit adultery if it is your guy but not when it is Trump. Got it. You have the proof that Trump committed adulery?
You can't be serious. Now you're going to deny that Donny "thrice married" Trump isn't a well-known adulterer? SMH
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
aluannie@q.com
Royal Highness
Posts: 1636
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:34 am

Re: Another day, another five scandals. The Orange Klown is an embarrassment to our country.

Post by aluannie@q.com » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:03 am

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:57 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:55 am
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:35 am
More conservative hypocrisy on display. Now adultery is allowed if he's your guy.
S

So it's okay to commit adultery if it is your guy but not when it is Trump. Got it. You have the proof that Trump committed adulery?
You can't be serious. Now you're going to deny that Donny "thrice married" Trump isn't a well-known adulterer? SMH
Do you have any proof? That is what I asked and you can't respond with any evidence. You support neither Democrat or Republican so you have no dog in the fight and just sit on the sidelines watching the fight. You are what is well known as a coward.
0 x

User avatar
Scooter
Nobility
Posts: 1142
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: Another day, another five scandals. The Orange Klown is an embarrassment to our country.

Post by Scooter » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:03 am

nolaxride wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:35 am
More conservative hypocrisy on display. Now adultery is allowed if he's your guy.
No, you stupid fucking LOSER LIBERAL ASSHOLE! You said it was illegal. I proved that it was not. I said no crime was committed, you said there was. Again, you were proven FUCKING WRONG. LIke always.

Bill Clinton committed adultery while in the White House. YOU said nothing. YOU defended his actions. YOU called the investigations a witch hunt. Adultery was fine with YOU back then, or when it's you Liberal asshole leaders. Yeah, MORON, talk about LIBERAL HYPOCRISY...


:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:
0 x
Image

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 27019
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Another day, another five scandals. The Orange Klown is an embarrassment to our country.

Post by evilconempire » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:07 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:03 am
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:57 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:55 am
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:35 am
More conservative hypocrisy on display. Now adultery is allowed if he's your guy.
S

So it's okay to commit adultery if it is your guy but not when it is Trump. Got it. You have the proof that Trump committed adulery?
You can't be serious. Now you're going to deny that Donny "thrice married" Trump isn't a well-known adulterer? SMH
Do you have any proof? That is what I asked and you can't respond with any evidence. You support neither Democrat or (sic) Republican so you have no dog in the fight and just sit on the sidelines watching the fight. You are what is well known (sic) as a coward.
Wow! Life inside the bubble must be one of great comfort. Yeah, there's plenty of proof. For one, the payoff and NDA. There's no amount of proof you'd accept though. As an American and a patriot I do "have a dog in the fight." You are what is well-known as a traitor.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

Post Reply