A presidential milestone: Trump has spent 100 days in office at one of his golf clubs

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Re: A presidential milestone: Trump has spent 100 days in office at one of his golf clubs

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:45 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:18 pm
illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:38 pm
stuporstitionist wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:26 pm
This is like Colonel Sanders getting elected president and spending 1/3 of his presidency collecting bribes at KFC. Only difference is Colonel Sanders didn't avoid the draft.
But your BOY muslim zeroBOWma avoided the draft!! You fools never talk about his WIMP ASS doing it!!

But not only should he caddy for Trump, he should also make sure his balls are clean!!

:angel:
You do realize that Obama was born in 1961, right?
You think that asshole 0bama would have served?

Post on a veterans board how you feel about him, see how many hundreds of real Americas tell you off.
0 x
"Youre a good man evil dude.....". Unbef#ckinglievable.

barrysoetoro

Re: A presidential milestone: Trump has spent 100 days in office at one of his golf clubs

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:58 pm

lust4beer wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:23 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:49 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:40 pm
(CNN) President Donald Trump reached a presidential milestone at his Palm Beach County, Florida, golf club on Saturday: One hundred days in office at a golf club that bears his name.

Trump, once a critic of presidential golfing, has ignored his own advice and made a habit of visiting some of the many golf courses emblazoned in his moniker. The habit is part of the broader trend of the President and first lady making frequent trips to properties owned and operated by the Trump Organization.

According to CNN's count, Trump has exclusively visited four golf clubs he owns during his presidency: Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach, Florida; Trump National Golf Club in Jupiter, Florida; Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Virginia; and Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, New Jersey.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.co ... index.html
I'm fine with it. He's making GOOD deals, getting rid of the red tape that has destroyed our economy that your democrap party put in place. He can golf all he wants as far as I'm concerned.

0bama on the other hand, he just screwed of while America praised him for his lies.
#cult45
So you LIKE our trade deficit?

You LIKE the debt your hero 0bama gave us?

You LIKE illegal aliens? of course you do. You're a KKKalifornian.
0 x

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:59 pm

stuporstitionist wrote:
This is like Colonel Sanders getting elected president and spending 1/3 of his presidency collecting bribes at KFC. Only difference is Colonel Sanders didn't avoid the draft.
What rank was he?
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:48 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:58 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:23 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:49 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:40 pm
(CNN) President Donald Trump reached a presidential milestone at his Palm Beach County, Florida, golf club on Saturday: One hundred days in office at a golf club that bears his name.

Trump, once a critic of presidential golfing, has ignored his own advice and made a habit of visiting some of the many golf courses emblazoned in his moniker. The habit is part of the broader trend of the President and first lady making frequent trips to properties owned and operated by the Trump Organization.

According to CNN's count, Trump has exclusively visited four golf clubs he owns during his presidency: Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach, Florida; Trump National Golf Club in Jupiter, Florida; Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Virginia; and Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, New Jersey.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.co ... index.html
I'm fine with it. He's making GOOD deals, getting rid of the red tape that has destroyed our economy that your democrap party put in place. He can golf all he wants as far as I'm concerned.

0bama on the other hand, he just screwed of while America praised him for his lies.
#cult45
So you LIKE our trade deficit?

You LIKE the debt your hero 0bama gave us?

You LIKE illegal aliens? of course you do. You're a KKKalifornian.
What I like or don't like isn't important. But it's clear that trade deficits, debt, and illegal aliens don't make any difference to you.
0 x
-- Oderint dum metuant

Toshi
Imperial Majesty

Post by Toshi » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:27 pm

Yawn. I remember for 8 years Libterds screeching that Obama playing golf was none of our business and not to worry about it.
0 x
"I love what happened on that ball field this week. The only problem I have with it is he didn't get more of you." - liberaljihad the föggat

Evil

Post by Evil » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:30 pm

So you admit that you were screeching about Obama's golfing for 8 years and went silent when it was Trump.
0 x
"Then I have an Article 2, where I have the right to do whatever I want as president." - Would-be-King Donny

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Post by thelionofthenorth » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:36 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:45 pm
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:18 pm
illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:38 pm
stuporstitionist wrote:
But your BOY muslim zeroBOWma avoided the draft!! You fools never talk about his WIMP ASS doing it!!

But not only should he caddy for Trump, he should also make sure his balls are clean!!

:angel:
You do realize that Obama was born in 1961, right?
You think that asshole 0bama would have served?

Post on a veterans board how you feel about him, see how many hundreds of real Americas tell you off.
Way to throw your fellow nitcase Dates under the bus, and throw in a sniveling fail of your own.
1 x
stultitia meretur, non misericordia