Trumpanzees think this fat, lazy schlub would have "run in there, even if I didn't have a weapon"

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
donttreadonme
God-Like

Trumpanzees think this fat, lazy schlub would have "run in there, even if I didn't have a weapon"

Post by donttreadonme » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:27 pm

:guffaw: :nesaitpas:

0 x
‘And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth.’

donttreadonme
God-Like

Re: Trumpanzees think this fat, lazy schlub would have "run in there, even if I didn't have a weapon"

Post by donttreadonme » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:44 pm

0 x
‘And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth.’

Pete
Site Admin

Re: Trumpanzees think this fat, lazy schlub would have "run in there, even if I didn't have a weapon"

Post by Pete » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:56 pm

this is the first of several self-bumps this insect will do. watch and see :eyes2:
0 x
"I like my coffee like I like my women: hot, black, and with a piece of prune Danish" Gilbert Gottfried

illeatyourdates2
Get in my Belly!

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:22 am

Pete wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:56 pm
this is the first of several self-bumps this insect will do. watch and see :eyes2:
Plus when he says trump instead of chimpanzees he put the wrong picture of who fits that name:

:angel:
DUH obama.jpg
13339720_820427711425516_1561147096420752532_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
0 x

donttreadonme
God-Like

Post by donttreadonme » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:31 pm

Pete wrote:
"Trump has also admitted he can’t handle the sight of blood. “I’m not good for medical,” he told radio shock-jock Howard Stern in 2008. “In other words, if you cut your finger and there’s blood pouring out, I’m gone.” As evidence, he told a story about an 80-year-old man who fell off the stage during a charity event at Mar-a-Lago, the Trump resort. “And you know what I did? I said, ‘Oh my God, that’s disgusting,’ and I turned away,” he said. “I couldn’t, you know, he was right in front of me and I turned away. I didn’t want to touch him… He’s bleeding all over the place, I felt terrible. You know, beautiful marble floor, didn’t look like it.”
https://newrepublic.com/article/147223/ ... presidency

:guffaw:
0 x

barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by barrysoetoro » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:44 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:31 pm
Pete wrote:
"Trump has also admitted he can’t handle the sight of blood. “I’m not good for medical,” he told radio shock-jock Howard Stern in 2008. “In other words, if you cut your finger and there’s blood pouring out, I’m gone.” As evidence, he told a story about an 80-year-old man who fell off the stage during a charity event at Mar-a-Lago, the Trump resort. “And you know what I did? I said, ‘Oh my God, that’s disgusting,’ and I turned away,” he said. “I couldn’t, you know, he was right in front of me and I turned away. I didn’t want to touch him… He’s bleeding all over the place, I felt terrible. You know, beautiful marble floor, didn’t look like it.”

What about it?

Are you that bored?

You are by far the worst poster on this board.
1 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

donttreadonme
God-Like

Post by donttreadonme » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:49 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:44 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Pete wrote:

What about it?

Are you that bored?

Do something about those hurt feelings, Bewwy.

0 x

barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by barrysoetoro » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:50 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:49 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
Pete wrote:

What about it?

Are you that bored?

Folks, how many times is that? I asked this thing a question and it never answers.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

donttreadonme
God-Like

Post by donttreadonme » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:54 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:50 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:49 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
Pete wrote:

What about it?

Are you that bored?

Folks, how many times is that? I asked this thing a question and it never answers.
You didn't get an answer because the post was self explanatory, Moron.
0 x

lust4beer
Majesty

Post by lust4beer » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:03 pm

illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:22 am
Pete wrote:
Plus when he says trump instead of chimpanzees he put the wrong picture of who fits that name:

:angel:

DUH obama.jpg

13339720_820427711425516_1561147096420752532_n.jpg
Did you learn your bigotry from your parents little boy?
0 x
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

:kneeface: