do you still think afleets go to college for the 'cashun?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
I am Z
Global Moderator

do you still think afleets go to college for the 'cashun?

Post by I am Z » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:39 pm ... 39552.html

gee, I don't suppose anyone ever saw this coming, lol

Arizona basketball coach Sean Miller may be directly caught up in the payments to players from an agency.

Per ESPN, wiretaps recorded Miller talking about a payment from agency worker Christian Dawkins to Arizona freshman DeAndre Ayton. And Miller wanted to be very involved with it.

“ According to people with knowledge of the FBI investigation, Miller and Dawkins, a runner working for ASM Sports agent Andy Miller, had multiple conversations about Ayton. When Dawkins asked Sean Miller if he should work with assistant coach Emanuel “Book” Richardson to finalize their agreement, Miller told Dawkins he should deal directly with him when it came to money, the sources said.
The telephone calls between Miller and Dawkins were among 3,000 hours of conversations intercepted from Dawkins’ phone alone by the FBI.

just 3000 hours of phone recordings by the FBI. amazing.

they're good at "protecting" us from corrupt coaches and players but can't seem to be much help for our school students in Florida.

nice job, FBI
0 x
yes, liberals would be happy if we had no 2nd amendment, had ACA on steroids and everyone had equal outcomes in life. but they're idiots, so...