was it Political Correctness that prevented the FBI from stopping Cruz?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
donttreadonme
Serene Highness

Re: was it Political Correctness that prevented the FBI from stopping Cruz?

Post by donttreadonme » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:18 pm

I am Z wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:53 pm
stuporstitionist wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:44 pm
I am Z wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:37 pm
stuporstitionist wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:28 pm
I am Z wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:13 pm
stuporstitionist wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:12 pm
I am Z wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:08 pm
JDDJR wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:50 pm
stuporstitionist wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:43 pm
Again I ask:

What law was the FBI supposed to use to take away the shooter's arsenal?
How about a 45 slug to the Head....

were you surprised at superstupidest's question?

lol

You say the FBI messed up.

you apparently, don't want to answer the threadline question.
OK, I'll answer. No.

Your turn. What law was the FBI supposed to use to take away the shooter's arsenal?
ok, i'll answer. I never said that they were supposed to "take" anything from him.
NIce dodge. I'll rephrase. How did the FBI mess up? What could they legally have done that they didn't?
I'm not a lawyer.

however, there were many "visits" by local law enforcement, many complaints to law enforcement. school officials wouldn't let him bring a back pack to school. did the school officials violate his civil rights when they did that?

in my opinion, there was enough red flags for the FBI to pay a visit, discover guns, possibly (probably) and immediately have the youngster "evaluated". if he was deemed a danger to the public, well then they could remove him and or/ at least, his arsenal.
So where does "political correctness" fit in to your argument, Zippy?
0 x

donttreadonme
Serene Highness

Post by donttreadonme » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:26 pm

Zippy is lost if he doesn't have his "friend" holding his hand when he gets into trouble. :sinking: :lo2l:
0 x

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Post by thelionofthenorth » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:44 pm

I am Z wrote:

I'm not a lawyer.

however, there were many "visits" by local law enforcement, many complaints to law enforcement. school officials wouldn't let him bring a back pack to school. did the school officials violate his civil rights when they did that?

in my opinion, there was enough red flags for the FBI to pay a visit, discover guns, possibly (probably) and immediately have the youngster "evaluated". if he was deemed a danger to the public, well then they could remove him and or/ at least, his arsenal.
Under what law could anyone, even the FBI, order an "evaluation"? Be specific. And under what law could Cruz have been determined to be a danger to the public and have his guns "removed" from him or himself incarcerated?
1 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

maxwell
Nobility

Post by maxwell » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:42 am

JDDJR wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:38 pm
I am Z wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:10 pm
I mean, the f'n knew all about the kid! why in hell didn't they do something?

and this obviously, isn't the first time they've dropped the ball when massive numbers of innocent americans get slaughtered.

My money is on Liberalism and The ACLU.....
What an ignorant thing to say, although not surprising at all. Apparently you didn't know that Obama's "gun control" measure ( that Trump overturned on Feb. 28, 2017 ), that required the reporting of names ( to the NCIS ) of those relatively small amount of people declared too mentally disabled to sign their name to anything that legally & financially concerns them, & who must have a guardian manage their affairs on a daily basis, was fought by the ACLU to become enacted.

So someone, who is even nuttier than Cruz, right now, can legally purchase the same weapons if they wanted, thanks to DONALD TRUMP.
0 x
:rock: & then there's YOU, the reason God gave us the middle finger :demonfinger:

JDDJR
Nobility

Post by JDDJR » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:49 am

maxwell wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:42 am
JDDJR wrote:
I am Z wrote:

and this obviously, isn't the first time they've dropped the ball when massive numbers of innocent americans get slaughtered.

What an ignorant thing to say, although not surprising at all. Apparently you didn't know that Obama's "gun control" measure ( that Trump overturned on Feb. 28, 2017 ), that required the reporting of names ( to the NCIS ) of those relatively small amount of people declared too mentally disabled to sign their name to anything that legally & financially concerns them, & who must have a guardian manage their affairs on a daily basis, was fought by the ACLU to become enacted.

So someone, who is even nuttier than Cruz, right now, can legally purchase the same weapons if they wanted, thanks to DONALD TRUMP.
:rock: & then there's YOU, the reason God gave us the middle finger :demonfinger:
1 x

stuporstitionist
Majesty

Post by stuporstitionist » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:00 am

I am Z wrote:
stuporstitionist wrote:
I am Z wrote:
stuporstitionist wrote:
I am Z wrote:
stuporstitionist wrote:
I am Z wrote:
JDDJR wrote:
stuporstitionist wrote:
Again I ask:

lol

OK, I'll answer. No.

Your turn. What law was the FBI supposed to use to take away the shooter's arsenal?
ok, i'll answer. I never said that they were supposed to "take" anything from him.
NIce dodge. I'll rephrase. How did the FBI mess up? What could they legally have done that they didn't?
I'm not a lawyer.
I am Z wrote:

however, there were many "visits" by local law enforcement, many complaints to law enforcement.
So local enforcement had over 20 visits and did nothing. Local law enforcement knew all about the kid and did nothing.
I am Z wrote:

school officials wouldn't let him bring a back pack to school.
Were those school officials alarmed enough to contact law enforcement? Not that I can see. Maybe you have more information.
I am Z wrote:

Everything is clear in hindsight, isn't it?

Remember, local cops knew all about him and didn't think he was a danger to the public, despite his violent past.

IF the FBI discovered guns, they would also have discovered he got them legally - in Florida it is easier to get an AR-15 than Sudafed.

Glad to see you arguing for red flag laws.
1 x
Remember: the Russians believed that the best way to damage America was help elect Donald Trump.

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:09 am

stuporstitionist wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:00 am
I am Z wrote:
stuporstitionist wrote:
I am Z wrote:
stuporstitionist wrote:
I am Z wrote:
stuporstitionist wrote:
I am Z wrote:
JDDJR wrote:
stuporstitionist wrote:
Again I ask:

lol

OK, I'll answer. No.

I'm not a lawyer.
I am Z wrote:

however, there were many "visits" by local law enforcement, many complaints to law enforcement.
So local enforcement had over 20 visits and did nothing. Local law enforcement knew all about the kid and did nothing.
I am Z wrote:

school officials wouldn't let him bring a back pack to school.
Were those school officials alarmed enough to contact law enforcement? Not that I can see. Maybe you have more information.
I am Z wrote:

Everything is clear in hindsight, isn't it?

Remember, local cops knew all about him and didn't think he was a danger to the public, despite his violent past.

IF the FBI discovered guns, they would also have discovered he got them legally - in Florida it is easier to get an AR-15 than Sudafed.

Glad to see you arguing for red flag laws.
apparently, florida (the Triangle) doesn't have laws that allow courts to strip gun rights from people who pose a threat. that is too bad. maybe it's not political correctness but it's good that some of us talk about it.
0 x
of course, the term :lo2l: --"people of color" means the same thing as "col0red people"

maxwell
Nobility

Post by maxwell » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:54 am

JDDJR wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:49 am
maxwell wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:42 am
JDDJR wrote:
I am Z wrote:

What an ignorant thing to say, although not surprising at all. Apparently you didn't know that Obama's "gun control" measure ( that Trump overturned on Feb. 28, 2017 ), that required the reporting of names ( to the NCIS ) of those relatively small amount of people declared too mentally disabled to sign their name to anything that legally & financially concerns them, & who must have a guardian manage their affairs on a daily basis, was fought against by the ACLU to become enacted.

I'm not surprised at that unintelligent rebuttal, nor the ignorant OP "liking" it either. :monkeypee:
0 x

DallasDimeBags
Heir Apparent

Post by DallasDimeBags » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:29 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:46 pm
I am Z wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:40 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:29 pm
It's not about law with Zippy, it's about race. Are you forgetting that the shooters name was "Cruz?"
really? what race is that?

snicker
Oh Zippy, maybe someday you'll realize how pathetically transparent you are. :guffaw:
OR maybe you are all accusations and no evidence to back it up.

You damn sure aren't likely to actually answer a question even if it is to back up your accusation as the content of your posts clearly prove.
0 x

donttreadonme
Serene Highness

Post by donttreadonme » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:46 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:29 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:46 pm
I am Z wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:40 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:29 pm
It's not about law with Zippy, it's about race. Are you forgetting that the shooters name was "Cruz?"
really? what race is that?

snicker
Oh Zippy, maybe someday you'll realize how pathetically transparent you are. :guffaw:
OR maybe you are all accusations and no evidence to back it up.

You damn sure aren't likely to actually answer a question even if it is to back up your accusation as the content of your posts clearly prove.
:lo2l: Image :lo2l:
0 x