was it Political Correctness that prevented the FBI from stopping Cruz?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
I am Z
Global Moderator
Posts: 14168
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:13 am

was it Political Correctness that prevented the FBI from stopping Cruz?

Post by I am Z » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:10 pm

I mean, the f'n knew all about the kid! why in hell didn't they do something?

and this obviously, isn't the first time they've dropped the ball when massive numbers of innocent americans get slaughtered.
1 x
if you don't follow the 7 principles of Kwanzaa, you're a racist!

“matunda ya kwanza”


I still like "Hakuna Matata

:flycarpet:

donttreadonme
God-Like
Posts: 10226
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: was it Political Correctness that prevented the FBI from stopping Cruz?

Post by donttreadonme » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:15 pm

Zippy sure does love his RWNJ talking points. :guffaw:
0 x
‘And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth.’

User avatar
stuporstitionist
Majesty
Posts: 5403
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:44 am
Location: Danbury Ct

Re: was it Political Correctness that prevented the FBI from stopping Cruz?

Post by stuporstitionist » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:17 pm

What law was the FBI supposed to use to take away the shooter's arsenal?
0 x
Remember: the Russians believed that the best way to damage America was help elect Donald Trump.

donttreadonme
God-Like
Posts: 10226
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: was it Political Correctness that prevented the FBI from stopping Cruz?

Post by donttreadonme » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:29 pm

It's not about law with Zippy, it's about race. Are you forgetting that the shooters name was "Cruz?"
0 x
‘And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth.’

User avatar
JDDJR
Nobility
Posts: 1490
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:40 pm

Re: was it Political Correctness that prevented the FBI from stopping Cruz?

Post by JDDJR » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:38 pm

I am Z wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:10 pm
I mean, the f'n knew all about the kid! why in hell didn't they do something?

and this obviously, isn't the first time they've dropped the ball when massive numbers of innocent americans get slaughtered.

My money is on Liberalism and The ACLU.....
1 x

User avatar
I am Z
Global Moderator
Posts: 14168
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:13 am

Re: was it Political Correctness that prevented the FBI from stopping Cruz?

Post by I am Z » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:40 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:29 pm
It's not about law with Zippy, it's about race. Are you forgetting that the shooters name was "Cruz?"
really? what race is that?

snicker
0 x
if you don't follow the 7 principles of Kwanzaa, you're a racist!

“matunda ya kwanza”


I still like "Hakuna Matata

:flycarpet:

User avatar
stuporstitionist
Majesty
Posts: 5403
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:44 am
Location: Danbury Ct

Re: was it Political Correctness that prevented the FBI from stopping Cruz?

Post by stuporstitionist » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:43 pm

Again I ask:

What law was the FBI supposed to use to take away the shooter's arsenal?
0 x
Remember: the Russians believed that the best way to damage America was help elect Donald Trump.

donttreadonme
God-Like
Posts: 10226
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: was it Political Correctness that prevented the FBI from stopping Cruz?

Post by donttreadonme » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:46 pm

I am Z wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:40 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:29 pm
It's not about law with Zippy, it's about race. Are you forgetting that the shooters name was "Cruz?"
really? what race is that?

snicker
Oh Zippy, maybe someday you'll realize how pathetically transparent you are. :guffaw:
0 x
‘And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth.’

User avatar
JDDJR
Nobility
Posts: 1490
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:40 pm

Re: was it Political Correctness that prevented the FBI from stopping Cruz?

Post by JDDJR » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:50 pm

stuporstitionist wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:43 pm
Again I ask:

What law was the FBI supposed to use to take away the shooter's arsenal?
How about a 45 slug to the Head....
1 x

User avatar
I am Z
Global Moderator
Posts: 14168
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:13 am

Re: was it Political Correctness that prevented the FBI from stopping Cruz?

Post by I am Z » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:08 pm

JDDJR wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:50 pm
stuporstitionist wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:43 pm
Again I ask:

What law was the FBI supposed to use to take away the shooter's arsenal?
How about a 45 slug to the Head....

were you surprised at superstupidest's question?

lol
0 x
if you don't follow the 7 principles of Kwanzaa, you're a racist!

“matunda ya kwanza”


I still like "Hakuna Matata

:flycarpet:

Post Reply