President Trump: 50% Approval Rating

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 38877
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: President Trump: 50% Approval Rating

Post by evilconempire » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:03 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:38 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:11 pm
Rasmussen fake poll. :lo2l:
Would you say as fake,more fake or less fake than those polls that had Hilly winning the presidential race against Trump in the weeks and days leading up to the actual election?
Which ones had her winning the EC votes?
0 x
It's time to impeach the criminal in the White House

donttreadonme
God-Like
Posts: 11325
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: President Trump: 50% Approval Rating

Post by donttreadonme » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:40 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:38 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:11 pm
Rasmussen fake poll. :lo2l:
Would you say as fake,more fake or less fake than those polls that had Hilly winning the presidential race against Trump in the weeks and days leading up to the actual election?
Try again, Cletus! :leghump:

Image
0 x
I hope they now take a look at the orange, the oranges of the investigation. The beginnings of that investigation. You look at the orange of the investigat

User avatar
DallasDimeBags
Majesty
Posts: 4925
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:25 am

Re: President Trump: 50% Approval Rating

Post by DallasDimeBags » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:56 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:40 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:38 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:11 pm
Rasmussen fake poll. :lo2l:
Would you say as fake,more fake or less fake than those polls that had Hilly winning the presidential race against Trump in the weeks and days leading up to the actual election?
Try again, Cletus! :leghump:

Image
Yeah right-That poll wasn't intended to be a predictor of who actually won the presidential race. You are a comedic treasure damned near beyond measure little feller.
0 x

donttreadonme
God-Like
Posts: 11325
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: President Trump: 50% Approval Rating

Post by donttreadonme » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:05 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:56 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:40 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:38 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:11 pm
Rasmussen fake poll. :lo2l:
Would you say as fake,more fake or less fake than those polls that had Hilly winning the presidential race against Trump in the weeks and days leading up to the actual election?
Try again, Cletus! :leghump:

Image
Yeah right-That poll wasn't intended to be a predictor of who actually won the presidential race. You are a comedic treasure damned near beyond measure little feller.
Those 8 figure numbers are too much for Cletus. :guffaw:
0 x
I hope they now take a look at the orange, the oranges of the investigation. The beginnings of that investigation. You look at the orange of the investigat

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 7906
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Re: President Trump: 50% Approval Rating

Post by Pete » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:22 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:37 am
Pete wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:04 pm
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_ ... rack_feb23

MAGA :up: :clap:
[/quote

What is the big deal about a poll anyway?

If memory serves there were numerous polls showing Hilly winning the election and you know how accurate they turned out to be?
I post poll results like that to raise the blood pressure of certain unnamed members here. It seems to be quite effective
1 x
I find it difficult to sit still in one spot and impossible to sit still in two spots

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 19274
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: President Trump: 50% Approval Rating

Post by nolaxride » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:03 pm

Pete wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:22 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:37 am
Pete wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:04 pm
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_ ... rack_feb23

MAGA :up: :clap:
[/quote

What is the big deal about a poll anyway?

If memory serves there were numerous polls showing Hilly winning the election and you know how accurate they turned out to be?
I post poll results like that to raise the blood pressure of certain unnamed members here. It seems to be quite effective
That is a curious result...
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

Post Reply