an idea to help protect schools

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 33957
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: an idea to help protect schools

Post by evilconempire » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:49 pm

I am Z wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:36 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:58 am
chucky wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:52 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:07 am
I am Z wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:00 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:02 am
I am Z wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:15 am
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:10 am
I am Z wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:04 am
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:19 am
Every bad guy was once a good guy. Don't let good guys buy bumpstocks and then they won't have them when they become bad guys. Don't let bad guys buy the bumpstocks legally because that's too easy. Implement background checks for all firearm purchases also. Force them to go onto the black-market to get their tools of destruction. The harder it is to get them the more likely it is they will get caught. Will anything we are suggesting stop these mass shootings completely? No, but we can take common sense measures to reduce them in number.

Just like the AGW issue, Roider, you're going to lose.

don't be stupid. every bad guy wasn't necessarily a good guy once. oh and don't forget, there are plenty of bad girls out there, many who were never good girls, too.

bumpstocks isn't the answer. you're never going to eliminate guns. they will be used to defend homes and people and used by bad people to kill other bad people and some good people. get over it.

criminals don't obey laws. try to understand that truth.
So you're saying some bad guys come out of the womb bad. I don't think that's true, but if it is then some abortions, contrary to the line, kills a bad guy.

Banning bumpstocks is, as anyone can see by the mention of other measures, not being presented as the answer. It's part of it though.
"you're never going to eliminate guns." I'm not trying to, but nice straw man.

So you would prefer criminals be able to legally buy their tools of destruction since they don't obey laws anyways. That's not logical.


wow. just..wow.
of course, some people are "born bad". damn. you know how it is, "he was born a homosexual"---born that way. lol

and again, more obvious--- some aborted humans will have been killed off that would have grown up to be bad. damn, you're really on a roll there.

and no, i wouldn't prefer that CRIMINALS buy any guns at all. if they're a criminal (depending on the severity of their previous crimes) i wouldn't want them to be able to ever buy a gun. your reference to "logic" isn't logical at all.

but one thing you did get right. it doesn't matter how many laws get passed, criminals and the criminally insane will not obey them. think----illegal aliens coming over our southern border. they don't obey our laws.
No, people aren't born bad. No one is bad until they do something bad. "he was born homosexual"? You're reaching again, stretch.

So we agree that bad guys and the mentally ill shouldn't be able to legally purchase guns. You're just arguing for the sake of arguing.

"it doesn't matter how many laws get passed, criminals and the criminally insane will not obey them." And the sky is blue. do you have a point?
damn, how easily things soar over you.

criminals (some who must have been born with the proclivity to be a bad person) will FIND a way to hurt people if that's what they want to do.

"bad" people aren't necessarily a product of their environment any different than your previous argument that someone is born to be a homosexual. when you find that homosexual gene in humans, let me know, lol.

yeah, I have a point. 25 more laws could be passed and criminals will still break them.
That's true, they will. We already agreed on that. What's the point you're trying to make? That we don't need laws at all because criminals will break them anyway?

No one is "bad" until they actually do something "bad." So they are a "good guy" until they aren't anymore. That's why it needs to be harder, not easier, to get a gun. It's just basic logic, which probably explains why you don't get it.
Based on that logic no one is a homosexual until they actually engage in gay sex . So they are straight until they aren’t anymore.
Because a criminal act and sexual orientation are comparable? That's not logical at all. It's not the act that makes you gay, but it's the act that makes you a criminal.
ever heard the word, premeditated?
Sure have. Did you know that it's not a crime until you carry it out? You really need to learn when to stop digging. It's okay to be wrong.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 33957
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: an idea to help protect schools

Post by evilconempire » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:51 pm

chucky wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:49 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:32 am
chucky wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:02 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:58 am
chucky wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:52 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:07 am
I am Z wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:00 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:02 am
I am Z wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:15 am
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:10 am


So you're saying some bad guys come out of the womb bad. I don't think that's true, but if it is then some abortions, contrary to the line, kills a bad guy.

Banning bumpstocks is, as anyone can see by the mention of other measures, not being presented as the answer. It's part of it though.
"you're never going to eliminate guns." I'm not trying to, but nice straw man.

So you would prefer criminals be able to legally buy their tools of destruction since they don't obey laws anyways. That's not logical.


wow. just..wow.
of course, some people are "born bad". damn. you know how it is, "he was born a homosexual"---born that way. lol

and again, more obvious--- some aborted humans will have been killed off that would have grown up to be bad. damn, you're really on a roll there.

and no, i wouldn't prefer that CRIMINALS buy any guns at all. if they're a criminal (depending on the severity of their previous crimes) i wouldn't want them to be able to ever buy a gun. your reference to "logic" isn't logical at all.

but one thing you did get right. it doesn't matter how many laws get passed, criminals and the criminally insane will not obey them. think----illegal aliens coming over our southern border. they don't obey our laws.
No, people aren't born bad. No one is bad until they do something bad. "he was born homosexual"? You're reaching again, stretch.

So we agree that bad guys and the mentally ill shouldn't be able to legally purchase guns. You're just arguing for the sake of arguing.

"it doesn't matter how many laws get passed, criminals and the criminally insane will not obey them." And the sky is blue. do you have a point?
damn, how easily things soar over you.

criminals (some who must have been born with the proclivity to be a bad person) will FIND a way to hurt people if that's what they want to do.

"bad" people aren't necessarily a product of their environment any different than your previous argument that someone is born to be a homosexual. when you find that homosexual gene in humans, let me know, lol.

yeah, I have a point. 25 more laws could be passed and criminals will still break them.
That's true, they will. We already agreed on that. What's the point you're trying to make? That we don't need laws at all because criminals will break them anyway?

No one is "bad" until they actually do something "bad." So they are a "good guy" until they aren't anymore. That's why it needs to be harder, not easier, to get a gun. It's just basic logic, which probably explains why you don't get it.
Based on that logic no one is a homosexual until they actually engage in gay sex . So they are straight until they aren’t anymore.
Because a criminal act and sexual orientation are comparable? That's not logical at all. It's not the act that makes you gay, but it's the act that makes you a criminal.
He said bad , not criminal. You don’t think some people are born predisposed to being evil ?
Oh we're splitting that hair. Okay. Well, he said bad not evil. lol The science is in on that and some people are predisposed to doing bad however until they do something bad, and we are talking about the criminal act of murder, they aren't a "bad guy."
So in the world of PC double think you are born that way whe it suits the narrative and not born that way when it doesn’t.
Did you even read what I just wrote?
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 19991
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Re: an idea to help protect schools

Post by chucky » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:05 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:51 pm
chucky wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:49 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:32 am
chucky wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:02 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:58 am
chucky wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:52 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:07 am
I am Z wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:00 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:02 am
I am Z wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:15 am




wow. just..wow.
of course, some people are "born bad". damn. you know how it is, "he was born a homosexual"---born that way. lol

and again, more obvious--- some aborted humans will have been killed off that would have grown up to be bad. damn, you're really on a roll there.

and no, i wouldn't prefer that CRIMINALS buy any guns at all. if they're a criminal (depending on the severity of their previous crimes) i wouldn't want them to be able to ever buy a gun. your reference to "logic" isn't logical at all.

but one thing you did get right. it doesn't matter how many laws get passed, criminals and the criminally insane will not obey them. think----illegal aliens coming over our southern border. they don't obey our laws.
No, people aren't born bad. No one is bad until they do something bad. "he was born homosexual"? You're reaching again, stretch.

So we agree that bad guys and the mentally ill shouldn't be able to legally purchase guns. You're just arguing for the sake of arguing.

"it doesn't matter how many laws get passed, criminals and the criminally insane will not obey them." And the sky is blue. do you have a point?
damn, how easily things soar over you.

criminals (some who must have been born with the proclivity to be a bad person) will FIND a way to hurt people if that's what they want to do.

"bad" people aren't necessarily a product of their environment any different than your previous argument that someone is born to be a homosexual. when you find that homosexual gene in humans, let me know, lol.

yeah, I have a point. 25 more laws could be passed and criminals will still break them.
That's true, they will. We already agreed on that. What's the point you're trying to make? That we don't need laws at all because criminals will break them anyway?

No one is "bad" until they actually do something "bad." So they are a "good guy" until they aren't anymore. That's why it needs to be harder, not easier, to get a gun. It's just basic logic, which probably explains why you don't get it.
Based on that logic no one is a homosexual until they actually engage in gay sex . So they are straight until they aren’t anymore.
Because a criminal act and sexual orientation are comparable? That's not logical at all. It's not the act that makes you gay, but it's the act that makes you a criminal.
He said bad , not criminal. You don’t think some people are born predisposed to being evil ?
Oh we're splitting that hair. Okay. Well, he said bad not evil. lol The science is in on that and some people are predisposed to doing bad however until they do something bad, and we are talking about the criminal act of murder, they aren't a "bad guy."
So in the world of PC double think you are born that way whe it suits the narrative and not born that way when it doesn’t.
Did you even read what I just wrote?
I did , you mixed human nature together with criminal statutes. I am talking strictly about whether human nature is defined by behavior or by genetics.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
I am Z
Global Moderator
Posts: 14168
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:13 am

Re: an idea to help protect schools

Post by I am Z » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:11 pm

chucky wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:05 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:51 pm
chucky wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:49 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:32 am
chucky wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:02 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:58 am
chucky wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:52 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:07 am
I am Z wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:00 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:02 am


No, people aren't born bad. No one is bad until they do something bad. "he was born homosexual"? You're reaching again, stretch.

So we agree that bad guys and the mentally ill shouldn't be able to legally purchase guns. You're just arguing for the sake of arguing.

"it doesn't matter how many laws get passed, criminals and the criminally insane will not obey them." And the sky is blue. do you have a point?
damn, how easily things soar over you.

criminals (some who must have been born with the proclivity to be a bad person) will FIND a way to hurt people if that's what they want to do.

"bad" people aren't necessarily a product of their environment any different than your previous argument that someone is born to be a homosexual. when you find that homosexual gene in humans, let me know, lol.

yeah, I have a point. 25 more laws could be passed and criminals will still break them.
That's true, they will. We already agreed on that. What's the point you're trying to make? That we don't need laws at all because criminals will break them anyway?

No one is "bad" until they actually do something "bad." So they are a "good guy" until they aren't anymore. That's why it needs to be harder, not easier, to get a gun. It's just basic logic, which probably explains why you don't get it.
Based on that logic no one is a homosexual until they actually engage in gay sex . So they are straight until they aren’t anymore.
Because a criminal act and sexual orientation are comparable? That's not logical at all. It's not the act that makes you gay, but it's the act that makes you a criminal.
He said bad , not criminal. You don’t think some people are born predisposed to being evil ?
Oh we're splitting that hair. Okay. Well, he said bad not evil. lol The science is in on that and some people are predisposed to doing bad however until they do something bad, and we are talking about the criminal act of murder, they aren't a "bad guy."
So in the world of PC double think you are born that way whe it suits the narrative and not born that way when it doesn’t.
Did you even read what I just wrote?
I did , you mixed human nature together with criminal statutes. I am talking strictly about whether human nature is defined by behavior or by genetics.
he's going to continue to play dumb. or he really is.

:eusa_dance:
1 x
if you don't follow the 7 principles of Kwanzaa, you're a racist!

“matunda ya kwanza”


I still like "Hakuna Matata

:flycarpet:

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 33957
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: an idea to help protect schools

Post by evilconempire » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:26 pm

chucky wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:05 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:51 pm
chucky wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:49 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:32 am
chucky wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:02 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:58 am
chucky wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:52 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:07 am
I am Z wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:00 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:02 am


No, people aren't born bad. No one is bad until they do something bad. "he was born homosexual"? You're reaching again, stretch.

So we agree that bad guys and the mentally ill shouldn't be able to legally purchase guns. You're just arguing for the sake of arguing.

"it doesn't matter how many laws get passed, criminals and the criminally insane will not obey them." And the sky is blue. do you have a point?
damn, how easily things soar over you.

criminals (some who must have been born with the proclivity to be a bad person) will FIND a way to hurt people if that's what they want to do.

"bad" people aren't necessarily a product of their environment any different than your previous argument that someone is born to be a homosexual. when you find that homosexual gene in humans, let me know, lol.

yeah, I have a point. 25 more laws could be passed and criminals will still break them.
That's true, they will. We already agreed on that. What's the point you're trying to make? That we don't need laws at all because criminals will break them anyway?

No one is "bad" until they actually do something "bad." So they are a "good guy" until they aren't anymore. That's why it needs to be harder, not easier, to get a gun. It's just basic logic, which probably explains why you don't get it.
Based on that logic no one is a homosexual until they actually engage in gay sex . So they are straight until they aren’t anymore.
Because a criminal act and sexual orientation are comparable? That's not logical at all. It's not the act that makes you gay, but it's the act that makes you a criminal.
He said bad , not criminal. You don’t think some people are born predisposed to being evil ?
Oh we're splitting that hair. Okay. Well, he said bad not evil. lol The science is in on that and some people are predisposed to doing bad however until they do something bad, and we are talking about the criminal act of murder, they aren't a "bad guy."
So in the world of PC double think you are born that way whe it suits the narrative and not born that way when it doesn’t.
Did you even read what I just wrote?
I did , you mixed human nature together with criminal statutes. I am talking strictly about whether human nature is defined by behavior or by genetics.
LOL You stated the exact opposite of what I said.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 33957
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: an idea to help protect schools

Post by evilconempire » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:27 pm

I am Z wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:11 pm
chucky wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:05 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:51 pm
chucky wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:49 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:32 am
chucky wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:02 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:58 am
chucky wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:52 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:07 am
I am Z wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:00 am


damn, how easily things soar over you.

criminals (some who must have been born with the proclivity to be a bad person) will FIND a way to hurt people if that's what they want to do.

"bad" people aren't necessarily a product of their environment any different than your previous argument that someone is born to be a homosexual. when you find that homosexual gene in humans, let me know, lol.

yeah, I have a point. 25 more laws could be passed and criminals will still break them.
That's true, they will. We already agreed on that. What's the point you're trying to make? That we don't need laws at all because criminals will break them anyway?

No one is "bad" until they actually do something "bad." So they are a "good guy" until they aren't anymore. That's why it needs to be harder, not easier, to get a gun. It's just basic logic, which probably explains why you don't get it.
Based on that logic no one is a homosexual until they actually engage in gay sex . So they are straight until they aren’t anymore.
Because a criminal act and sexual orientation are comparable? That's not logical at all. It's not the act that makes you gay, but it's the act that makes you a criminal.
He said bad , not criminal. You don’t think some people are born predisposed to being evil ?
Oh we're splitting that hair. Okay. Well, he said bad not evil. lol The science is in on that and some people are predisposed to doing bad however until they do something bad, and we are talking about the criminal act of murder, they aren't a "bad guy."
So in the world of PC double think you are born that way whe it suits the narrative and not born that way when it doesn’t.
Did you even read what I just wrote?
I did , you mixed human nature together with criminal statutes. I am talking strictly about whether human nature is defined by behavior or by genetics.
he's going to continue to play dumb. or he really is.

:eusa_dance:
You bailed right out and let your buddy take over. He's not doing any better than you did though.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
I am Z
Global Moderator
Posts: 14168
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:13 am

Re: an idea to help protect schools

Post by I am Z » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:04 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:27 pm
I am Z wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:11 pm
chucky wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:05 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:51 pm
chucky wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:49 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:32 am
chucky wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:02 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:58 am
chucky wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:52 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:07 am


That's true, they will. We already agreed on that. What's the point you're trying to make? That we don't need laws at all because criminals will break them anyway?

No one is "bad" until they actually do something "bad." So they are a "good guy" until they aren't anymore. That's why it needs to be harder, not easier, to get a gun. It's just basic logic, which probably explains why you don't get it.
Based on that logic no one is a homosexual until they actually engage in gay sex . So they are straight until they aren’t anymore.
Because a criminal act and sexual orientation are comparable? That's not logical at all. It's not the act that makes you gay, but it's the act that makes you a criminal.
He said bad , not criminal. You don’t think some people are born predisposed to being evil ?
Oh we're splitting that hair. Okay. Well, he said bad not evil. lol The science is in on that and some people are predisposed to doing bad however until they do something bad, and we are talking about the criminal act of murder, they aren't a "bad guy."
So in the world of PC double think you are born that way whe it suits the narrative and not born that way when it doesn’t.
Did you even read what I just wrote?
I did , you mixed human nature together with criminal statutes. I am talking strictly about whether human nature is defined by behavior or by genetics.
he's going to continue to play dumb. or he really is.

:eusa_dance:
You bailed right out and let your buddy take over. He's not doing any better than you did though.

I wouldn't expect you to understand what he's trying to tell you.

it's just forever going to be one of those things where you disagree with him and down the wabbithole you go. with me, you just sling your insults because that's about all you have.

carry on!
1 x
if you don't follow the 7 principles of Kwanzaa, you're a racist!

“matunda ya kwanza”


I still like "Hakuna Matata

:flycarpet:

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 33957
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: an idea to help protect schools

Post by evilconempire » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:10 pm

I am Z wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:04 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:27 pm
I am Z wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:11 pm
chucky wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:05 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:51 pm
chucky wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:49 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:32 am
chucky wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:02 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:58 am
chucky wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:52 am


Based on that logic no one is a homosexual until they actually engage in gay sex . So they are straight until they aren’t anymore.
Because a criminal act and sexual orientation are comparable? That's not logical at all. It's not the act that makes you gay, but it's the act that makes you a criminal.
He said bad , not criminal. You don’t think some people are born predisposed to being evil ?
Oh we're splitting that hair. Okay. Well, he said bad not evil. lol The science is in on that and some people are predisposed to doing bad however until they do something bad, and we are talking about the criminal act of murder, they aren't a "bad guy."
So in the world of PC double think you are born that way whe it suits the narrative and not born that way when it doesn’t.
Did you even read what I just wrote?
I did , you mixed human nature together with criminal statutes. I am talking strictly about whether human nature is defined by behavior or by genetics.
he's going to continue to play dumb. or he really is.

:eusa_dance:
You bailed right out and let your buddy take over. He's not doing any better than you did though.

I wouldn't expect you to understand what he's trying to tell you.

it's just forever going to be one of those things where you disagree with him and down the wabbithole you go. with me, you just sling your insults because that's about all you have.

carry on!
I understand what he’s telling me. He’s wrong like you though.

Yeah you go ahead and take a look at the thread and see who threw the insults first. Remember, I give what I get. You hate that
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 19991
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Re: an idea to help protect schools

Post by chucky » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:54 pm

I am Z wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:04 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:27 pm
I am Z wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:11 pm
chucky wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:05 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:51 pm
chucky wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:49 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:32 am
chucky wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:02 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:58 am
chucky wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:52 am


Based on that logic no one is a homosexual until they actually engage in gay sex . So they are straight until they aren’t anymore.
Because a criminal act and sexual orientation are comparable? That's not logical at all. It's not the act that makes you gay, but it's the act that makes you a criminal.
He said bad , not criminal. You don’t think some people are born predisposed to being evil ?
Oh we're splitting that hair. Okay. Well, he said bad not evil. lol The science is in on that and some people are predisposed to doing bad however until they do something bad, and we are talking about the criminal act of murder, they aren't a "bad guy."
So in the world of PC double think you are born that way whe it suits the narrative and not born that way when it doesn’t.
Did you even read what I just wrote?
I did , you mixed human nature together with criminal statutes. I am talking strictly about whether human nature is defined by behavior or by genetics.
he's going to continue to play dumb. or he really is.

:eusa_dance:
You bailed right out and let your buddy take over. He's not doing any better than you did though.

I wouldn't expect you to understand what he's trying to tell you.

it's just forever going to be one of those things where you disagree with him and down the wabbithole you go. with me, you just sling your insults because that's about all you have.

carry on!
Yup it is a lost cause on this thread.
1 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

Post Reply