an idea to help protect schools

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
I am Z
Global Moderator

an idea to help protect schools

Post by I am Z » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:19 am

highly trained military reserves.

they have duty 2 weeks per year and perhaps 1 weekend per month to fulfill their obligation.

i bet that they would be honored to serve in that capacity plus, they would most likely, remain local.

no additional financial burden on the taxpayers, to hire people is icing on the cake. :marche:
1 x
gender appropriation is ok if you're a liberal

:flycarpet:

Antisteroidforce
Majesty

Re: an idea to help protect schools

Post by Antisteroidforce » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:24 am

Modern Day Progressive Liberalism and the Democrat Party will reject this common sense solution. Why?

The Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat only proposes solutions that appease their emotions and allow them to portray themselves a certain way to humanity.

And the Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat then purposely proposes insane solutions that are designed solely to illicit a response, which then allow them to stand and smear all their political and ideological opposition with the goal of eradicating all their political and ideological opposition.

They are no different than any other tyranny that has poisoned humanity.
0 x

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:27 am

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:24 am
Modern Day Progressive Liberalism and the Democrat Party will reject this common sense solution. Why?

The Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat only proposes solutions that appease their emotions and allow them to portray themselves a certain way to humanity.

And the Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat then purposely proposes insane solutions that are designed solely to illicit a response, which then allow them to stand and smear all their political and ideological opposition with the goal of eradicating all their political and ideological opposition.

They are no different than any other tyranny that has poisoned humanity.

you say it's "common sense". i take it that you like it. the only problem is that common sense isn't that common anymore.
1 x
gender appropriation is ok if you're a liberal

:flycarpet:

donttreadonme
God-Like

Post by donttreadonme » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:32 am

I am Z wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:19 am
highly trained military reserves.

they have duty 2 weeks per year and perhaps 1 weekend per month to fulfill their obligation.

i bet that they would be honored to serve in that capacity plus, they would most likely, remain local.

no additional financial burden on the taxpayers, to hire people is icing on the cake. :marche:
Yeah, good one, Sonny. Now go have your milk and cookies.
0 x
‘And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth.’

Antisteroidforce
Majesty

Post by Antisteroidforce » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:37 am

See what I mean folks↑↑↑↑↑↑.
2 x

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by evilconempire » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:38 am

Here's a better idea. Fix our background check system and our laws so that mentally ill people and people with violent crimes in their history can't get guns. Then ban bumpstocks or any other mods that make a gun operate as an automatic. Then limit magazine size. It will help protect everyone rather than just schools.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

Antisteroidforce
Majesty

Post by Antisteroidforce » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:48 am

See what I mean folks↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑?

We're right back to ineffective symbolism designed to make little snowflake crybaby sport feel good. Criminals and those with evil intent will not be the least bit affected.

And we're right back to stupid things being intentionally spewed so little snowflake crybaby sport can stand and attack anyone who opposes the intentionally stupid things being spewed, so little snowflake crybaby sport can make the sole goal attacking the political and ideological opposition little snowflake crybaby sport wants eradicated from the face of this earth.

Thanks for playing little snowflake crybaby sport.
1 x

psk836
God-Like

Post by psk836 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:54 am

evilconempire wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:38 am
Here's a better idea. Fix our background check system and our laws so that mentally ill people and people with violent crimes in their history can't get guns. Then ban bumpstocks or any other mods that make a gun operate as an automatic. Then limit magazine size. It will help protect everyone rather than just schools.
Much of that is already in place. And Trump just authorized an executive order to ban bump stocks after Congress failed to act after Las Vegas.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/20/politics ... index.html

"Just a few moments ago I signed a memo directing the attorney general to propose regulations that ban all devices that turn legal weapons into machine guns,"
0 x

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by evilconempire » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:58 am

psk836 wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:54 am
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:38 am
Much of that is already in place. And Trump just authorized an executive order to ban bump stocks after Congress failed to act after Las Vegas.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/20/politics ... index.html

"Just a few moments ago I signed a memo directing the attorney general to propose regulations that ban all devices that turn legal weapons into machine guns,"
Except that it isn't.

Directing the DoJ to propose regulations is not the same as actually banning them. I'm glad he did this though.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

Antisteroidforce
Majesty

Post by Antisteroidforce » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:11 am

Tell us little snowflake crybaby sport, will criminals obey a ban on bump stocks?
Will they subject themselves to expanded background checks?
Will they ensure that their illegally obtained firearm has the legal magazine size?

See what I mean folks?

Little snowflake crybaby sport doesn't demand these things because they'll do anything to solve a problem. He proposes these things because doing so makes him feel good, and allow him to portray himself properly to other Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrats.

It will also allow him to attack and smear anyone who challenge his deliberately and selfishly spewed garbage, so he can embark on the sole goal of trying to eradicate all of his political and ideological opposition from the face of this earth.

You can plug little snowflake crybaby sports MMGW lie and fraud into the very same equation.
0 x