RWNJ "good guy with a gun" was too afraid to confront school shooter.

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
donttreadonme
Serene Highness

RWNJ "good guy with a gun" was too afraid to confront school shooter.

Post by donttreadonme » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:52 am

Armed school resource officer stayed outside as Florida shooting unfolded, sheriff says

Parkland, Florida (CNN)The armed school resource deputy at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, waited outside the school building as the shooting unfolded last week, officials said.

Scot Peterson never went in after taking a position on the west side of the building, Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel said at a Thursday afternoon news conference.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/22/us/flori ... index.html
0 x

Toshi
Imperial Majesty

Re: RWNJ "good guy with a gun" was too afraid to confront school shooter.

Post by Toshi » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:00 am

Broward County, HEAVY Democratic area, DARK blue. He was a puzzzy punk Libtårdo who was a coward. Like you.
0 x
"I love what happened on that ball field this week. The only problem I have with it is he didn't get more of you." - liberaljihad the föggat

donttreadonme
Serene Highness

Post by donttreadonme » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:24 am

Toshi wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:00 am
Broward County, HEAVY Democratic area, DARK blue. He was a puzzzy punk Libtårdo who was a coward. Like you.
You shaved apes always say that law enforcement and military are always Repugnants. :monkeypee:
0 x

illeatyourdates2
Get in my Belly!

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:51 am

Toshi wrote:

You are absolutely right, because a Republican would have gone in and faced the killer, but the deputy as a libturd democrat trembled , sh*t his pants and ducked down and hid, while letting the kids get slaughtered, because his libturd leaders told him to help the libturd democrats get rid of the LAW ABIDING Americans RIGHT OF owning guns!!!!

:shooting-two-guns: :machine-gun:

:angel:
0 x

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:38 am

donttreadonme wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:52 am
Armed school resource officer stayed outside as Florida shooting unfolded, sheriff says

Parkland, Florida (CNN)The armed school resource deputy at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, waited outside the school building as the shooting unfolded last week, officials said.

Scot Peterson never went in after taking a position on the west side of the building, Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel said at a Thursday afternoon news conference.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/22/us/flori ... index.html
If I told you what I thought of you, that a****** evil would whine to Pete. What if that person was a liberal? Hell, A liberal wouldn't even take that job. Since there are against guns.
0 x
☪ "that includes patriots like John Kerry, Wesley Clark, and Jesse Ventura", nobrain

Toshi
Imperial Majesty

Post by Toshi » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:40 am

donttreadonme wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:24 am
Toshi wrote:
You shaved apes always say that law enforcement and military are always Repugnants. :monkeypee:
0 x
"I love what happened on that ball field this week. The only problem I have with it is he didn't get more of you." - liberaljihad the föggat

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:42 am

This is exactly why it's a bad idea to wait on law enforcement you got to take matters into your own hands
0 x
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you"............Rudyard Kipling

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:47 am

Pete wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:42 am
This is exactly why it's a bad idea to wait on law enforcement you got to take matters into your own hands
hmm... trained law enforcement won't engage, yet we think untrained teachers and janitors are going to?
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:55 am

nolaxride wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:47 am
Pete wrote:
hmm... trained law enforcement won't engage, yet we think untrained teachers and janitors are going to?
There's no brain defending gun control again. So when do you turn your guns in? Be a good liberal now.
0 x
☪ "that includes patriots like John Kerry, Wesley Clark, and Jesse Ventura", nobrain

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:11 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:55 am
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:47 am
Pete wrote:
There's no brain defending gun control again. So when do you turn your guns in? Be a good liberal now.
There you go, lying again.

And running away.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx