Bewwy and Tosh!t's attempt at a life of crime.

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Locked
User avatar
donttreadonme
Serene Highness
Posts: 8292
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Bewwy and Tosh!t's attempt at a life of crime.

Post by donttreadonme » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:53 pm

1 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 14707
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: Bewwy and Tosh!t's attempt at a life of crime.

Post by nolaxride » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:01 pm

That was some funny sch0ittzz...
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
JDDJR
Nobility
Posts: 1418
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:40 pm

Re: Bewwy and Tosh!t's attempt at a life of crime.

Post by JDDJR » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:05 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:01 pm
That was some funny sch0ittzz...
Nola, you and Donna both should be banned from this board....IMO... :rolling:
0 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 14707
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: Bewwy and Tosh!t's attempt at a life of crime.

Post by nolaxride » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:16 pm

JDDJR wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:05 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:01 pm
That was some funny sch0ittzz...
Nola, you and Donna both should be banned from this board....IMO... :rolling:
I see you're still in favor of shredding the Constitution... you should come out of your bubble every once in a while.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
JDDJR
Nobility
Posts: 1418
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:40 pm

Re: Bewwy and Tosh!t's attempt at a life of crime.

Post by JDDJR » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:24 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:16 pm
JDDJR wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:05 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:01 pm
That was some funny sch0ittzz...
Nola, you and Donna both should be banned from this board....IMO... :rolling:
I see you're still in favor of shredding the Constitution... you should come out of your bubble every once in a while.
A normal person would see humor in what I posted....Guess you ain't normal...
1 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 14707
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: Bewwy and Tosh!t's attempt at a life of crime.

Post by nolaxride » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:52 am

JDDJR wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:24 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:16 pm
JDDJR wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:05 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:01 pm
That was some funny sch0ittzz...
Nola, you and Donna both should be banned from this board....IMO... :rolling:
I see you're still in favor of shredding the Constitution... you should come out of your bubble every once in a while.
A normal person would see humor in what I posted....Guess you ain't normal...
My apologies. I'm not used to humor from you.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
Toshi
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 7717
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:55 pm

Re: Bewwy and Tosh!t's attempt at a life of crime.

Post by Toshi » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:23 am

SO... here we have a blatant call out thread, and instead of locking it, like a fucking MOD is supposed to do, nobrain is allowing it to stand, ignoring his duties as a MOD.

SO glad I own DonnaTårdo and nobrain like I do. Glad I don't have to pay rent for taking up the space in their tiny little heads.


What gives, pete?
0 x
"I love what happened on that ball field this week. The only problem I have with it is he didn't get more of you." - liberaljihad the föggat

User avatar
Toshi
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 7717
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:55 pm

Re: Bewwy and Tosh!t's attempt at a life of crime.

Post by Toshi » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:26 am

nolaxride wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:16 pm
JDDJR wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:05 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:01 pm
That was some funny sch0ittzz...
Nola, you and Donna both should be banned from this board....IMO... :rolling:
I see you're still in favor of shredding the Constitution... you should come out of your bubble every once in a while.
SQUAAAAAAAAKKKK!!! shredding the Constitution SQUAAAAKKKKKK!!!

Image
0 x
"I love what happened on that ball field this week. The only problem I have with it is he didn't get more of you." - liberaljihad the föggat

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 14707
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: Bewwy and Tosh!t's attempt at a life of crime.

Post by nolaxride » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:04 am

Toshi wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:23 am
SO... here we have a blatant call out thread, and instead of locking it, like a #@%$@#$ MOD is supposed to do, nobrain is allowing it to stand, ignoring his duties as a MOD.

SO glad I own DonnaTårdo and nobrain like I do. Glad I don't have to pay rent for taking up the space in their tiny little heads.


What gives, pete?
Pete does not allow mods to lock or unlock threads.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
Bigbaddoe
Global Moderator
Posts: 2838
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:12 pm

Re: Bewwy and Tosh!t's attempt at a life of crime.

Post by Bigbaddoe » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:48 am

Toshi wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:23 am
SO... here we have a blatant call out thread, and instead of locking it, like a #@%$@#$ MOD is supposed to do, nobrain is allowing it to stand, ignoring his duties as a MOD.

SO glad I own DonnaTårdo and nobrain like I do. Glad I don't have to pay rent for taking up the space in their tiny little heads.


What gives, pete?
The mods do not have the ability to lock threads. That is all Pete.
0 x

Locked