Where Was Your Liberal Outrage The Last Time There Was Mass Shooting In Florida?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Toshi
Imperial Majesty

Re: Where Was Your Liberal Outrage The Last Time There Was Mass Shooting In Florida?

Post by Toshi » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:43 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:10 pm
Toshi wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:08 pm
Spare me the BS sensationalism, BOY.

The original rule was hotly contested by gun rights advocates who said it infringed on Americans’ Second Amendment rights.
The rule, which was finalized in December, added people receiving Social Security checks for mental illnesses and people deemed unfit to handle their own financial affairs to the national background check database.

Looks like YOU are the punkbitch traitor, wanting to strip Americans of their Constitutionally guaranteed rights without due process. ASSHOLE. :finger: :finger: :finger:
So you want people that collect disability for mental health issues to own firearms. Got it.
The only thing you "GOT" is $#@% between your ears, moron. Read again what I posted:

wanting to strip Americans of their Constitutionally guaranteed rights without due process.

Still don't get it? Have an adult help you with the big words.
0 x
"I love what happened on that ball field this week. The only problem I have with it is he didn't get more of you." - liberaljihad the föggat

Toshi
Imperial Majesty

Re: Where Was Your Liberal Outrage The Last Time There Was Mass Shooting In Florida?

Post by Toshi » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:45 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:37 pm
It's always nice of Twoshts to post material proving himself full of crap.

0 x
"I love what happened on that ball field this week. The only problem I have with it is he didn't get more of you." - liberaljihad the föggat

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by evilconempire » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:08 pm

Toshi wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:43 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:10 pm
Toshi wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:08 pm
Spare me the BS sensationalism, BOY.

The original rule was hotly contested by gun rights advocates who said it infringed on Americans’ Second Amendment rights.
The rule, which was finalized in December, added people receiving Social Security checks for mental illnesses and people deemed unfit to handle their own financial affairs to the national background check database.

Looks like YOU are the punkbitch traitor, wanting to strip Americans of their Constitutionally guaranteed rights without due process. ASSHOLE. :finger: :finger: :finger:
So you want people that collect disability for mental health issues to own firearms. Got it.
The only thing you "GOT" is scheiße between your ears, moron. Read again what I posted:

wanting to strip Americans of their Constitutionally guaranteed rights without due process.

Still don't get it? Have an adult help you with the big words.
You know they don't just apply and get it, right? They get their due process and if it determines they are disabled by mental defect then they should not own a firearm.

I'll give you some time to look up some of those words before you reply, dumbass.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech: