Where Was Your Liberal Outrage The Last Time There Was Mass Shooting In Florida?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Re: Where Was Your Liberal Outrage The Last Time There Was Mass Shooting In Florida?

Post by evilconempire » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:01 am

Toshi wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:59 am
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:41 am
Toshi wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:31 am
psk836 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:42 pm
Oh that's right Obama was President and it was a Muslim what done it.

Never mind.
There was NONE. No attacks on Obama, no screaming for him to do something, no fake staged protests, etc.

#@%$@#$ Liberal anti-American scum.
Did Obama weaken the law on the mentally ill getting guns like Trump did? Did Obama remain silent on solutions to the problem and blame the community like Trump did? Keep trying to provide cover for your hero, you traitorous pos.
Trump weakened no laws, you lying #@%$@#$ shaved ape. Keep defending the treasonous ghetto ape Obama, you worthless punkbitch POS.
Except that he did, moron. Does the SSA report mental illness to the FBI for universal background checks? Nope. Why? Because of the Cheeto.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

Toshi
Imperial Majesty

Re: Where Was Your Liberal Outrage The Last Time There Was Mass Shooting In Florida?

Post by Toshi » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:03 am

:sommeil2: :sommeil2: :sommeil2: :sommeil2: :sommeil2:

0 x
"I love what happened on that ball field this week. The only problem I have with it is he didn't get more of you." - liberaljihad the föggat

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Post by thelionofthenorth » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:22 am

Apparently the two shots definition of "lying" is "any fact that proves tRump to be a fool".
1 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:31 am

Toshi wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:03 am
:sommeil2: :sommeil2: :sommeil2: :sommeil2: :sommeil2:

Trump Signs Bill Revoking Obama-Era Gun Checks for People With Mental Illnesses
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/tr ... al-n727221

Choke on it, traitor.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

Toshi
Imperial Majesty

Post by Toshi » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:42 am

Choke on my nuts, comrade.
The original rule was hotly contested by gun rights advocates who said it infringed on Americans’ Second Amendment rights.
The rule, which was finalized in December, added people receiving Social Security checks for mental illnesses and people deemed unfit to handle their own financial affairs to the national background check database.

Looks like YOU are the punkbitch traitor, wanting to strip Americans of their Constitutionally guaranteed rights without due process. ASSHOLE. :finger: :finger: :finger:
0 x
"I love what happened on that ball field this week. The only problem I have with it is he didn't get more of you." - liberaljihad the föggat

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:44 am

Toshi wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:42 am
Choke on my nuts, comrade.
The original rule was hotly contested by gun rights advocates who said it infringed on Americans’ Second Amendment rights.
The rule, which was finalized in December, added people receiving Social Security checks for mental illnesses and people deemed unfit to handle their own financial affairs to the national background check database.

Looks like YOU are the punkbitch traitor, wanting to strip Americans of their Constitutionally guaranteed rights without due process. ASSHOLE. :finger: :finger: :finger:
If they have medically confirmed mental health issues then they should not be allowed to own a firearm. That's, of course, only if you actually value the lives of our kids and the value of a safe educational environment.
0 x

Toshi
Imperial Majesty

Post by Toshi » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:08 pm

Spare me the BS sensationalism, BOY.

0 x

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:10 pm

Toshi wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:08 pm

So you want people that collect disability for mental health issues to own firearms. Got it.
0 x

chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by chucky » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:25 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:10 pm
Toshi wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:08 pm

So you want people that collect disability for mental health issues to own firearms. Got it.
How else can they protect their checks if they don’t have an AR-15 ?
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Post by thelionofthenorth » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:37 pm

It's always nice of Twoshts to post material proving himself full of crap.
0 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.