Racist Con Laura Ingraham tells Lebron to "shut up and dribble."

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
psk836
Serene Highness
Posts: 8237
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am

Re: Racist Con Laura Ingraham tells Lebron to "shut up and dribble."

Post by psk836 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:11 am

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:11 am
psk836 wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:05 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:58 pm
psk836 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:39 pm
Because dressing down an ignorant loudmouth is automatically racism if he's black. Because identity politics.
No, that is incorrect
If you guys want to be taken seriously then stop hiding behind race every time you're criticized for uttering a moronic opinion.
I couldn't care less if traitors take me seriously. I do enjoy your denial of racism everywhere though.
I don't give idiots a pass because of their race, and you do. So which of us is really racist?
1 x

User avatar
psk836
Serene Highness
Posts: 8237
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am

Re: Racist Con Laura Ingraham tells Lebron to "shut up and dribble."

Post by psk836 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:12 am

chucky wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:05 am
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:11 am
psk836 wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:05 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:58 pm
psk836 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:39 pm
Because dressing down an ignorant loudmouth is automatically racism if he's black. Because identity politics.
No, that is incorrect
If you guys want to be taken seriously then stop hiding behind race every time you're criticized for uttering a moronic opinion.
I couldn't care less if traitors take me seriously. I do enjoy your denial of racism everywhere though.
“Traitors “ :lo2l: funny stuff
New theme. He picked it up in an article he read.
0 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 26917
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Racist Con Laura Ingraham tells Lebron to "shut up and dribble."

Post by evilconempire » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:13 am

psk836 wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:11 am
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:11 am
psk836 wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:05 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:58 pm
psk836 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:39 pm
Because dressing down an ignorant loudmouth is automatically racism if he's black. Because identity politics.
No, that is incorrect
If you guys want to be taken seriously then stop hiding behind race every time you're criticized for uttering a moronic opinion.
I couldn't care less if traitors take me seriously. I do enjoy your denial of racism everywhere though.
I don't give idiots a pass because of their race, and you do. So which of us is really racist?
I don't give idiots a pass at all and I don't let racists go unchallenged just because they align with me politically. You do. I don't recall saying you were a racist.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 26917
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Racist Con Laura Ingraham tells Lebron to "shut up and dribble."

Post by evilconempire » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:14 am

psk836 wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:12 am
chucky wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:05 am
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:11 am
psk836 wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:05 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:58 pm
psk836 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:39 pm
Because dressing down an ignorant loudmouth is automatically racism if he's black. Because identity politics.
No, that is incorrect
If you guys want to be taken seriously then stop hiding behind race every time you're criticized for uttering a moronic opinion.
I couldn't care less if traitors take me seriously. I do enjoy your denial of racism everywhere though.
“Traitors “ :lo2l: funny stuff
New theme. He picked it up in an article he read.
LIke the themes you bring here from your blogs? :lo2l:
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 18374
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Re: Racist Con Laura Ingraham tells Lebron to "shut up and dribble."

Post by chucky » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:14 am

psk836 wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:11 am
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:11 am
psk836 wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:05 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:58 pm
psk836 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:39 pm
Because dressing down an ignorant loudmouth is automatically racism if he's black. Because identity politics.
No, that is incorrect
If you guys want to be taken seriously then stop hiding behind race every time you're criticized for uttering a moronic opinion.
I couldn't care less if traitors take me seriously. I do enjoy your denial of racism everywhere though.
I don't give idiots a pass because of their race, and you do. So which of us is really racist?
I think it’s obvious.
1 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 26917
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Racist Con Laura Ingraham tells Lebron to "shut up and dribble."

Post by evilconempire » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:15 am

chucky wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:14 am
psk836 wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:11 am
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:11 am
psk836 wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:05 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:58 pm
psk836 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:39 pm
Because dressing down an ignorant loudmouth is automatically racism if he's black. Because identity politics.
No, that is incorrect
If you guys want to be taken seriously then stop hiding behind race every time you're criticized for uttering a moronic opinion.
I couldn't care less if traitors take me seriously. I do enjoy your denial of racism everywhere though.
I don't give idiots a pass because of their race, and you do. So which of us is really racist?
I think it’s obvious.
Are you calling me a racist?
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
psk836
Serene Highness
Posts: 8237
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am

Re: Racist Con Laura Ingraham tells Lebron to "shut up and dribble."

Post by psk836 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:19 am

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:15 am
chucky wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:14 am
psk836 wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:11 am
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:11 am
psk836 wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:05 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:58 pm
psk836 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:39 pm
Because dressing down an ignorant loudmouth is automatically racism if he's black. Because identity politics.
No, that is incorrect
If you guys want to be taken seriously then stop hiding behind race every time you're criticized for uttering a moronic opinion.
I couldn't care less if traitors take me seriously. I do enjoy your denial of racism everywhere though.
I don't give idiots a pass because of their race, and you do. So which of us is really racist?
I think it’s obvious.
Are you calling me a racist?
Snowflake Racist might be a better term. Glass Jaw Racist? Maybe that covers it.
0 x

User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 18374
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Re: Racist Con Laura Ingraham tells Lebron to "shut up and dribble."

Post by chucky » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:20 am

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:15 am
chucky wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:14 am
psk836 wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:11 am
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:11 am
psk836 wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:05 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:58 pm
psk836 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:39 pm
Because dressing down an ignorant loudmouth is automatically racism if he's black. Because identity politics.
No, that is incorrect
If you guys want to be taken seriously then stop hiding behind race every time you're criticized for uttering a moronic opinion.
I couldn't care less if traitors take me seriously. I do enjoy your denial of racism everywhere though.
I don't give idiots a pass because of their race, and you do. So which of us is really racist?
I think it’s obvious.
Are you calling me a racist?
Did You see me call you a racist ?
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 26917
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Racist Con Laura Ingraham tells Lebron to "shut up and dribble."

Post by evilconempire » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:21 am

psk836 wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:19 am
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:15 am
chucky wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:14 am
psk836 wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:11 am
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:11 am
psk836 wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:05 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:58 pm
psk836 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:39 pm
Because dressing down an ignorant loudmouth is automatically racism if he's black. Because identity politics.
No, that is incorrect
If you guys want to be taken seriously then stop hiding behind race every time you're criticized for uttering a moronic opinion.
I couldn't care less if traitors take me seriously. I do enjoy your denial of racism everywhere though.
I don't give idiots a pass because of their race, and you do. So which of us is really racist?
I think it’s obvious.
Are you calling me a racist?
Snowflake Racist might be a better term. Glass Jaw Racist? Maybe that covers it.
Whatever helps you traitorous Trumpsters sleep at night. I can take it.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 26917
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Racist Con Laura Ingraham tells Lebron to "shut up and dribble."

Post by evilconempire » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:22 am

chucky wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:20 am
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:15 am
chucky wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:14 am
psk836 wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:11 am
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:11 am
psk836 wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:05 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:58 pm
psk836 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:39 pm
Because dressing down an ignorant loudmouth is automatically racism if he's black. Because identity politics.
No, that is incorrect
If you guys want to be taken seriously then stop hiding behind race every time you're criticized for uttering a moronic opinion.
I couldn't care less if traitors take me seriously. I do enjoy your denial of racism everywhere though.
I don't give idiots a pass because of their race, and you do. So which of us is really racist?
I think it’s obvious.
Are you calling me a racist?
Did You see me call you a racist ?
No, I saw you say the answer is obvious. So either you're saying he is, I am, both of us are, or neither of us is. Care to say?
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

Post Reply