Racist Con Laura Ingraham tells Lebron to "shut up and dribble."

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Re: Racist Con Laura Ingraham tells Lebron to "shut up and dribble."

Post by chucky » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:00 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:59 am
chucky wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:56 am
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:51 am
chucky wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:49 am
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:41 am
chucky wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:39 am
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:32 am
chucky wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:31 am
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:24 am
chucky wrote:

It sounds like you have a guilty conscience.
I don't, but I do have desire for you to give a straight answer for once in your life.
It’s not my job to explain everything to you , especially the most obvious things. Reread the title of the OP to yourself for the answer.
I haven't asked you to explain everything to me. Just your cryptic or nonsensical replies. I guess that's too much too.
I guess asking a PC spambot character to be self aware would seem cryptic to you. A character who consistently calls others bigots and racists and refuses to explain obviously has a problem. Since it’s all a humorous troll , a highly successful one I might add, it would be unrealistic to expect any rational explanation. :nesaitpas:
Seems I struck a "noive." Our little "always civil" Chucky, the one that "always gives straight answers" is slinging names around and refusing to give a straight answer. Tell me, Chucky, did I make you mad again? :lo2l:
Lol I knew I could get you to go with “did I get you mad again” . I was even considering misspelling “humerus “ to smoke out the deputy. Lol, what was “obvious” is that you were trolling him for like the 500th time. It was you that had a “noive” struck. I didn’t think you were come out of character though. I was only mocking your character for not giving a straight answer as to why telling some basketball player to dribble was racist. It’s all good fun though. :lo2l:
"It’s not my job to explain everything to you , especially the most obvious things."
Learn it , know it , live it.
It’s not nice to mock Bill Russell.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by evilconempire » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:00 pm

chucky wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:00 pm
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

I don't, but I do have desire for you to give a straight answer for once in your life.
It’s not my job to explain everything to you , especially the most obvious things. Reread the title of the OP to yourself for the answer.
I haven't asked you to explain everything to me. Just your cryptic or nonsensical replies. I guess that's too much too.
I guess asking a PC spambot character to be self aware would seem cryptic to you. A character who consistently calls others bigots and racists and refuses to explain obviously has a problem. Since it’s all a humorous troll , a highly successful one I might add, it would be unrealistic to expect any rational explanation. :nesaitpas:
Seems I struck a "noive." Our little "always civil" Chucky, the one that "always gives straight answers" is slinging names around and refusing to give a straight answer. Tell me, Chucky, did I make you mad again? :lo2l:
Lol I knew I could get you to go with “did I get you mad again” . I was even considering misspelling “humerus “ to smoke out the deputy. Lol, what was “obvious” is that you were trolling him for like the 500th time. It was you that had a “noive” struck. I didn’t think you were come out of character though. I was only mocking your character for not giving a straight answer as to why telling some basketball player to dribble was racist. It’s all good fun though. :lo2l:
"It’s not my job to explain everything to you , especially the most obvious things."
He's not the one being mocked.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by chucky » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:22 pm

evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:

Sure looks like it. If Z did it some here might even call it racist.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by evilconempire » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:06 pm

chucky wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:22 pm
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

Sure looks like it. If Z did it some here might even call it racist.
It's clearly not mocking Mr. Russell. lol Z-bigot would not likely be called a racist for posting that gif in this context.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

DallasDimeBags
Majesty

Post by DallasDimeBags » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:42 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:37 pm
Hey Laura.

Make me a sammich.
Pssst. Lion- I don't think Laura Ingraham is a member of this forum or reads it. Or even gives a shiite about it. Of course that's just my opinion-I could be wrong.

But I do know LeBron has enough money to buy and sell her ten times over. Cause LeBron has major bucks.
0 x