Racist Con Laura Ingraham tells Lebron to "shut up and dribble."

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 36714
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Racist Con Laura Ingraham tells Lebron to "shut up and dribble."

Post by evilconempire » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Now I wonder what she and her buddies would think if someone told her to "shut up and cook my dinner." Oh boy there would be a week's worth of Hannity pretending there is no investigation into Trump colluding with Russians.
0 x
"I find nothing in you that is worthwhile and hope the next guy with a gun that wants to shoot up a school runs into you." :prech:

User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 19991
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Re: Racist Con Laura Ingraham tells Lebron to "shut up and dribble."

Post by chucky » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:55 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:30 pm
Now I wonder what she and her buddies would think if someone told her to "shut up and cook my dinner." Oh boy there would be a week's worth of Hannity pretending there is no investigation into Trump colluding with Russians.
She is a racist because she told a basketball player to dribble ? That’s some silly hyperbole right there.
1 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

donttreadonme
God-Like
Posts: 10916
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: Racist Con Laura Ingraham tells Lebron to "shut up and dribble."

Post by donttreadonme » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:59 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:30 pm
Now I wonder what she and her buddies would think if someone told her to "shut up and cook my dinner." Oh boy there would be a week's worth of Hannity pretending there is no investigation into Trump colluding with Russians.
She'll ask Tomi Lahren and Curt Schilling what they think first.
0 x
‘And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth.’

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 36714
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Racist Con Laura Ingraham tells Lebron to "shut up and dribble."

Post by evilconempire » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:03 pm

chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:55 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:30 pm
Now I wonder what she and her buddies would think if someone told her to "shut up and cook my dinner." Oh boy there would be a week's worth of Hannity pretending there is no investigation into Trump colluding with Russians.
She is a racist because she told a basketball player to dribble ? That’s some silly hyperbole right there.
always the contrarian.
0 x
"I find nothing in you that is worthwhile and hope the next guy with a gun that wants to shoot up a school runs into you." :prech:

User avatar
DallasDimeBags
Majesty
Posts: 4572
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:25 am

Re: Racist Con Laura Ingraham tells Lebron to "shut up and dribble."

Post by DallasDimeBags » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:45 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:30 pm
Now I wonder what she and her buddies would think if someone told her to "shut up and cook my dinner." Oh boy there would be a week's worth of Hannity pretending there is no investigation into Trump colluding with Russians.
LeBron has enough money to buy and sell her ten times over. Of course she can just not watch him if she wants to.
0 x

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 7526
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Re: Racist Con Laura Ingraham tells Lebron to "shut up and dribble."

Post by Pete » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:55 pm

Link or it never happened
0 x
PS: This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated

donttreadonme
God-Like
Posts: 10916
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: Racist Con Laura Ingraham tells Lebron to "shut up and dribble."

Post by donttreadonme » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:03 pm

Lazy slobs!
0 x
‘And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth.’

User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 19991
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Re: Racist Con Laura Ingraham tells Lebron to "shut up and dribble."

Post by chucky » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:12 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:03 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:55 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:30 pm
Now I wonder what she and her buddies would think if someone told her to "shut up and cook my dinner." Oh boy there would be a week's worth of Hannity pretending there is no investigation into Trump colluding with Russians.
She is a racist because she told a basketball player to dribble ? That’s some silly hyperbole right there.
always the contrarian.
Nothing to back up your claims of racism then. Got it.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 36714
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Racist Con Laura Ingraham tells Lebron to "shut up and dribble."

Post by evilconempire » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:14 pm

chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:12 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:03 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:55 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:30 pm
Now I wonder what she and her buddies would think if someone told her to "shut up and cook my dinner." Oh boy there would be a week's worth of Hannity pretending there is no investigation into Trump colluding with Russians.
She is a racist because she told a basketball player to dribble ? That’s some silly hyperbole right there.
always the contrarian.
Nothing to back up your claims of racism then. Got it.
"There are none so blind..."
0 x
"I find nothing in you that is worthwhile and hope the next guy with a gun that wants to shoot up a school runs into you." :prech:

User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 19991
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Re: Racist Con Laura Ingraham tells Lebron to "shut up and dribble."

Post by chucky » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:16 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:14 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:12 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:03 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:55 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:30 pm
Now I wonder what she and her buddies would think if someone told her to "shut up and cook my dinner." Oh boy there would be a week's worth of Hannity pretending there is no investigation into Trump colluding with Russians.
She is a racist because she told a basketball player to dribble ? That’s some silly hyperbole right there.
always the contrarian.
Nothing to back up your claims of racism then. Got it.
"There are none so blind..."
So you have nothing. :lo2l:
1 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

Post Reply