Russian attack on US democracy....

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
Tejanochimbo
Majesty
Posts: 4794
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:19 am

Re: Russian attack on US democracy....

Post by Tejanochimbo » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:35 pm

JDDJR wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:09 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:30 pm
Is there any doubt that Russia tried to influence our elections?

Does that constitute an attack on our democracy?

Isn't it time for the US to punish Russia?

Where are the sanctions?
Sanctions... :nesaitpas:

F a bunch of Sanctions....

Drop a few Thermo-Nuclear's that'll teach them Russkies we mean Bidness...
► They have 8000
0 x
"What goes around comes around." - - Brett Kavanaugh

User avatar
stuporstitionist
Majesty
Posts: 5431
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:44 am
Location: Danbury Ct

Re: Russian attack on US democracy....

Post by stuporstitionist » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:37 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:12 pm
stuporstitionist wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:18 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:14 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:05 pm
stuporstitionist wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:24 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:47 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:30 pm
Is there any doubt that Russia tried to influence our elections?

Does that constitute an attack on our democracy?

Isn't it time for the US to punish Russia?

Where are the sanctions?
On our what?

Your hero Obama influenced elections of other countries, where were you?
Russia is attacking our democracy and you whine about Obama. Putin loves you.
Who's a democracy? You liberals want us to be one, as the commie pos's you are.

Russia wanted Hillary to win, moron.
So they worked for against the other GOP candidates in the primary, for Sanders in the primary, and for Trump in the General, but they wanted Hillary to win? that's really the line you want to take? Hey, here's a really easy question for you; did Trump implement all the sanctions on Russia that our Congress passed?
Methinks Barry might work at that Russian troll farm.
Ok-Let me see if I have this straight. YOU think that Barry has the wherewithall to be one of the people at a Russian Troll Farm to have meddled in US elections? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Nope. The Russian trolls are skilled.
0 x
Remember: the Russians believed that the best way to damage America was help elect Donald Trump.

User avatar
JDDJR
Nobility
Posts: 1490
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:40 pm

Re: Russian attack on US democracy....

Post by JDDJR » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:39 pm

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:35 pm
JDDJR wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:09 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:30 pm
Is there any doubt that Russia tried to influence our elections?

Does that constitute an attack on our democracy?

Isn't it time for the US to punish Russia?

Where are the sanctions?
Sanctions... :nesaitpas:

F a bunch of Sanctions....

Drop a few Thermo-Nuclear's that'll teach them Russkies we mean Bidness...
► They have 8000
SO...
0 x

User avatar
Tejanochimbo
Majesty
Posts: 4794
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:19 am

Re: Russian attack on US democracy....

Post by Tejanochimbo » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:42 pm

JDDJR wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:39 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:35 pm
JDDJR wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:09 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:30 pm
Is there any doubt that Russia tried to influence our elections?

Does that constitute an attack on our democracy?

Isn't it time for the US to punish Russia?

Where are the sanctions?
Sanctions... :nesaitpas:

F a bunch of Sanctions....

Drop a few Thermo-Nuclear's that'll teach them Russkies we mean Bidness...
► They have 8000
SO...
► 8,000 warheads ready to go airborne
0 x
"What goes around comes around." - - Brett Kavanaugh

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: Russian attack on US democracy....

Post by nolaxride » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:48 pm

Falstaff2 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:40 pm
It seems that Tea Baggers are working on the proposition that the enemy of their enemy is their friend and therefore the Communists are their friends against the Democrats. It's quite evident that their man in the White House is in bed with the Reds. Maybe he thinks Russia is just a big Red state like Texas.
The Tea Party sold out, as did conservatives under Reagan. They no longer believe in being fiscally conservative or taking care of the poor and those down on their luck.

What do conservatives believe these days?
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

User avatar
JDDJR
Nobility
Posts: 1490
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:40 pm

Re: Russian attack on US democracy....

Post by JDDJR » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:50 pm

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:42 pm
JDDJR wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:39 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:35 pm
JDDJR wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:09 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:30 pm
Is there any doubt that Russia tried to influence our elections?

Does that constitute an attack on our democracy?

Isn't it time for the US to punish Russia?

Where are the sanctions?
Sanctions... :nesaitpas:

F a bunch of Sanctions....

Drop a few Thermo-Nuclear's that'll teach them Russkies we mean Bidness...
► They have 8000
SO...
► 8,000 warheads ready to go airborne
So we shoot are WAD and they shoot their WAD then in 500 years the World is Pristine again.... :o:
1 x

User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 19991
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Re: Russian attack on US democracy....

Post by chucky » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:34 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:20 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:51 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:30 pm
Is there any doubt that Russia tried to influence our elections?

Does that constitute an attack on our democracy?

Isn't it time for the US to punish Russia?

Where are the sanctions?
The Soviet Union and to a lesser extent Russia have been trying to attack our democracy for over 70 years . The Soviets had moles insideour government and both the CIA and the FBI. Most Nations spy on and try to influence their competitors . This has gone on for centuries. The moral outrage that this is shocking is laughable. The Russians are not our friends, they never have been. We should do whatever is in our best interests when dealing with them . I don’t think tearing the country in half is in our best interests. They sure must be laughing at us in the Kremlin right about now.
Then why is our president treating them like friends? Where is our president's moral outrage that the Russians influenced our elections, AND, tried to hack them, too. Agreed, it's been going on for a long time. But this is the first time I remember it being swept under the rug. Say Russians, the president says collusion, as if the meddling didn't occur. And members of his staff were guilty of retweeting some of the more egregious tweets, not knowing they were being played.

And they are still doing it. Shortly after the shootings I posted that it wouldn't be long before we saw the false flag conspiracy theorist chime in. And guess what? They are. Alex Jones is blaming the Democrats and Russian bots are pushing false flag theories.
Because he is an idiot ? Hopefully behind the scenes and quietly our intelligence agencies are at work finding ways to pick them apart and gradually methodically take our revenge on them. We took down the Soviet Union before and I think if we do it smartly we can do it to Russia too. Alex Jones is a nut job.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
DallasDimeBags
Majesty
Posts: 4123
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:25 am

Re: Russian attack on US democracy....

Post by DallasDimeBags » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:45 pm

stuporstitionist wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:37 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:12 pm
stuporstitionist wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:18 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:14 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:05 pm
stuporstitionist wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:24 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:47 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:30 pm
Is there any doubt that Russia tried to influence our elections?

Does that constitute an attack on our democracy?

Isn't it time for the US to punish Russia?

Where are the sanctions?
On our what?

Your hero Obama influenced elections of other countries, where were you?
Russia is attacking our democracy and you whine about Obama. Putin loves you.
Who's a democracy? You liberals want us to be one, as the commie pos's you are.

Russia wanted Hillary to win, moron.
So they worked for against the other GOP candidates in the primary, for Sanders in the primary, and for Trump in the General, but they wanted Hillary to win? that's really the line you want to take? Hey, here's a really easy question for you; did Trump implement all the sanctions on Russia that our Congress passed?
Methinks Barry might work at that Russian troll farm.
Ok-Let me see if I have this straight. YOU think that Barry has the wherewithall to be one of the people at a Russian Troll Farm to have meddled in US elections? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Nope. The Russian trolls are skilled.
So you methinks he works there or you don't? With that sort of flip flopping methinks you have a potential in politics. Maybe as a Republican.
1 x

User avatar
brookboy123
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 6950
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Re: Russian attack on US democracy....

Post by brookboy123 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:44 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:30 pm
Is there any doubt that Russia tried to influence our elections?

Does that constitute an attack on our democracy?

Isn't it time for the US to punish Russia?

Where are the sanctions?
It can't be!!!! Vlad told his goomba, The Barker, that it just didn't happen.

......and The Barker believes his buddy, Vlad.

I'm so glad that Catholic school education made me aware of the filth known as the Russian.

God bless those beautiful Sisters of St Joseph.
0 x

Post Reply