Make no mistake: This DACA crisis is Trump's creation, and Trump's fault

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 18308
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Re: Make no mistake: This DACA crisis is Trump's creation, and Trump's fault

Post by chucky » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:50 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:43 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:04 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:28 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:33 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:43 pm
chucky wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:23 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:01 pm
chucky wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:18 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:20 pm
chucky wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:25 pm


There is no crisis. These people were here before DACA , they are here after DACA . They aren’t going anywhere. In any case DACA didn’t provide a path to citizenship.
It's a crisis for some. It all depends on perspective. I was under the impression that deportations had already begun. No?
Deportations were going on under the Obama administration. I haven’t read anywhere tha DACA participants were being targeted. In fact those already given deferred action have more protection than regular illegals who were not given it.
Obama was deporting people covered by DACA? I have read where people once covered by DACA have been deported when the Cheeto ended it.
No one who was covered by DACA as of September 2017 , when Trump announced a change in policy, has been deported. Those not covered at that time by it may have been. The DA stands for deferred action not amnesty.
Was anyone brought here as a child by an illegal then deported because of the Cheeto?

I know what DACA stands for. If I had done that there would have been at least two people here to jump all over me for being condescending, stating the obvious. splitting hairs, nit-picking, or being too literal. :lo2l:
Oy, I was making a point. DACA status has been revoked in the past for those who committed felonies. Several of whom were deported.
Yeah I was too but still got that response lol deportation protection has been dropped even without a felony
It has , but it isn’t effective until March at the earliest. So no deportations yet for those not guilty of a crime. I am pretty sure court cases will delay it further.
There have been deportations already
You would need to show evidence of this to me that those who were under DACA in September of 2017 and did not commit any crime were deported.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 26844
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Make no mistake: This DACA crisis is Trump's creation, and Trump's fault

Post by evilconempire » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:12 pm

chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:50 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:43 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:04 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:28 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:33 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:43 pm
chucky wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:23 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:01 pm
chucky wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:18 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:20 pm


It's a crisis for some. It all depends on perspective. I was under the impression that deportations had already begun. No?
Deportations were going on under the Obama administration. I haven’t read anywhere tha DACA participants were being targeted. In fact those already given deferred action have more protection than regular illegals who were not given it.
Obama was deporting people covered by DACA? I have read where people once covered by DACA have been deported when the Cheeto ended it.
No one who was covered by DACA as of September 2017 , when Trump announced a change in policy, has been deported. Those not covered at that time by it may have been. The DA stands for deferred action not amnesty.
Was anyone brought here as a child by an illegal then deported because of the Cheeto?

I know what DACA stands for. If I had done that there would have been at least two people here to jump all over me for being condescending, stating the obvious. splitting hairs, nit-picking, or being too literal. :lo2l:
Oy, I was making a point. DACA status has been revoked in the past for those who committed felonies. Several of whom were deported.
Yeah I was too but still got that response lol deportation protection has been dropped even without a felony
It has , but it isn’t effective until March at the earliest. So no deportations yet for those not guilty of a crime. I am pretty sure court cases will delay it further.
There have been deportations already
You would need to show evidence of this to me that those who were under DACA in September of 2017 and did not commit any crime were deported.
At least one case of a man brought here as a child by an illegal and was deported after over 30 years here because of Trump has been discussed here already
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 18308
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Re: Make no mistake: This DACA crisis is Trump's creation, and Trump's fault

Post by chucky » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:57 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:12 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:50 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:43 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:04 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:28 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:33 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:43 pm
chucky wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:23 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:01 pm
chucky wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:18 pm


Deportations were going on under the Obama administration. I haven’t read anywhere tha DACA participants were being targeted. In fact those already given deferred action have more protection than regular illegals who were not given it.
Obama was deporting people covered by DACA? I have read where people once covered by DACA have been deported when the Cheeto ended it.
No one who was covered by DACA as of September 2017 , when Trump announced a change in policy, has been deported. Those not covered at that time by it may have been. The DA stands for deferred action not amnesty.
Was anyone brought here as a child by an illegal then deported because of the Cheeto?

I know what DACA stands for. If I had done that there would have been at least two people here to jump all over me for being condescending, stating the obvious. splitting hairs, nit-picking, or being too literal. :lo2l:
Oy, I was making a point. DACA status has been revoked in the past for those who committed felonies. Several of whom were deported.
Yeah I was too but still got that response lol deportation protection has been dropped even without a felony
It has , but it isn’t effective until March at the earliest. So no deportations yet for those not guilty of a crime. I am pretty sure court cases will delay it further.
There have been deportations already
You would need to show evidence of this to me that those who were under DACA in September of 2017 and did not commit any crime were deported.
At least one case of a man brought here as a child by an illegal and was deported after over 30 years here because of Trump has been discussed here already
Was he part of the DACA program ? You doing some fine PC trolling today .
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 26844
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Make no mistake: This DACA crisis is Trump's creation, and Trump's fault

Post by evilconempire » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:06 pm

chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:57 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:12 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:50 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:43 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:04 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:28 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:33 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:43 pm
chucky wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:23 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:01 pm


Obama was deporting people covered by DACA? I have read where people once covered by DACA have been deported when the Cheeto ended it.
No one who was covered by DACA as of September 2017 , when Trump announced a change in policy, has been deported. Those not covered at that time by it may have been. The DA stands for deferred action not amnesty.
Was anyone brought here as a child by an illegal then deported because of the Cheeto?

I know what DACA stands for. If I had done that there would have been at least two people here to jump all over me for being condescending, stating the obvious. splitting hairs, nit-picking, or being too literal. :lo2l:
Oy, I was making a point. DACA status has been revoked in the past for those who committed felonies. Several of whom were deported.
Yeah I was too but still got that response lol deportation protection has been dropped even without a felony
It has , but it isn’t effective until March at the earliest. So no deportations yet for those not guilty of a crime. I am pretty sure court cases will delay it further.
There have been deportations already
You would need to show evidence of this to me that those who were under DACA in September of 2017 and did not commit any crime were deported.
At least one case of a man brought here as a child by an illegal and was deported after over 30 years here because of Trump has been discussed here already
Was he part of the DACA program ? You doing some fine PC trolling today .
Image

there you go again taking a topical discussion and making it personal. now comes the denial.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 18308
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Re: Make no mistake: This DACA crisis is Trump's creation, and Trump's fault

Post by chucky » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:15 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:06 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:57 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:12 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:50 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:43 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:04 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:28 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:33 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:43 pm
chucky wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:23 pm


No one who was covered by DACA as of September 2017 , when Trump announced a change in policy, has been deported. Those not covered at that time by it may have been. The DA stands for deferred action not amnesty.
Was anyone brought here as a child by an illegal then deported because of the Cheeto?

I know what DACA stands for. If I had done that there would have been at least two people here to jump all over me for being condescending, stating the obvious. splitting hairs, nit-picking, or being too literal. :lo2l:
Oy, I was making a point. DACA status has been revoked in the past for those who committed felonies. Several of whom were deported.
Yeah I was too but still got that response lol deportation protection has been dropped even without a felony
It has , but it isn’t effective until March at the earliest. So no deportations yet for those not guilty of a crime. I am pretty sure court cases will delay it further.
There have been deportations already
You would need to show evidence of this to me that those who were under DACA in September of 2017 and did not commit any crime were deported.
At least one case of a man brought here as a child by an illegal and was deported after over 30 years here because of Trump has been discussed here already
Was he part of the DACA program ? You doing some fine PC trolling today .
Image

there you go again taking a topical discussion and making it personal. now comes the denial.
You post hyperbolic partisan PC stoogery and then you claim it’s personal because your facts are called into question and your behavior is pointed out. It is funny though.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 26844
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Make no mistake: This DACA crisis is Trump's creation, and Trump's fault

Post by evilconempire » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:18 pm

chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:15 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:06 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:57 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:12 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:50 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:43 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:04 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:28 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:33 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:43 pm


Was anyone brought here as a child by an illegal then deported because of the Cheeto?

I know what DACA stands for. If I had done that there would have been at least two people here to jump all over me for being condescending, stating the obvious. splitting hairs, nit-picking, or being too literal. :lo2l:
Oy, I was making a point. DACA status has been revoked in the past for those who committed felonies. Several of whom were deported.
Yeah I was too but still got that response lol deportation protection has been dropped even without a felony
It has , but it isn’t effective until March at the earliest. So no deportations yet for those not guilty of a crime. I am pretty sure court cases will delay it further.
There have been deportations already
You would need to show evidence of this to me that those who were under DACA in September of 2017 and did not commit any crime were deported.
At least one case of a man brought here as a child by an illegal and was deported after over 30 years here because of Trump has been discussed here already
Was he part of the DACA program ? You doing some fine PC trolling today .
Image

there you go again taking a topical discussion and making it personal. now comes the denial.
You post hyperbolic partisan PC stoogery and then you claim it’s personal because your facts are called into question and your behavior is pointed out. It is funny though.
If the facts were on your side then you could stick to them rather than make it personal...as you often do. Now we're completely off-topic and going to go back and forth about posting behavior...right where you wanted it to go.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 18308
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Re: Make no mistake: This DACA crisis is Trump's creation, and Trump's fault

Post by chucky » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:22 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:18 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:15 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:06 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:57 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:12 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:50 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:43 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:04 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:28 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:33 am


Oy, I was making a point. DACA status has been revoked in the past for those who committed felonies. Several of whom were deported.
Yeah I was too but still got that response lol deportation protection has been dropped even without a felony
It has , but it isn’t effective until March at the earliest. So no deportations yet for those not guilty of a crime. I am pretty sure court cases will delay it further.
There have been deportations already
You would need to show evidence of this to me that those who were under DACA in September of 2017 and did not commit any crime were deported.
At least one case of a man brought here as a child by an illegal and was deported after over 30 years here because of Trump has been discussed here already
Was he part of the DACA program ? You doing some fine PC trolling today .
Image

there you go again taking a topical discussion and making it personal. now comes the denial.
You post hyperbolic partisan PC stoogery and then you claim it’s personal because your facts are called into question and your behavior is pointed out. It is funny though.
If the facts were on your side then you could stick to them rather than make it personal...as you often do. Now we're completely off-topic and going to go back and forth about posting behavior...right where you wanted it to go.
I exposed the OP for the canard it is, you then took it down the rabbit hole. :up:
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 26844
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Make no mistake: This DACA crisis is Trump's creation, and Trump's fault

Post by evilconempire » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:24 pm

chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:22 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:18 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:15 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:06 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:57 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:12 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:50 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:43 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:04 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:28 pm


Yeah I was too but still got that response lol deportation protection has been dropped even without a felony
It has , but it isn’t effective until March at the earliest. So no deportations yet for those not guilty of a crime. I am pretty sure court cases will delay it further.
There have been deportations already
You would need to show evidence of this to me that those who were under DACA in September of 2017 and did not commit any crime were deported.
At least one case of a man brought here as a child by an illegal and was deported after over 30 years here because of Trump has been discussed here already
Was he part of the DACA program ? You doing some fine PC trolling today .
Image

there you go again taking a topical discussion and making it personal. now comes the denial.
You post hyperbolic partisan PC stoogery and then you claim it’s personal because your facts are called into question and your behavior is pointed out. It is funny though.
If the facts were on your side then you could stick to them rather than make it personal...as you often do. Now we're completely off-topic and going to go back and forth about posting behavior...right where you wanted it to go.
I exposed the OP for the canard it is, you then took it down the rabbit hole. :up:
LOL Well you did express your opinion on it anyway. I took it down the rabbit hole? lmao Now that's funny.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 18308
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Re: Make no mistake: This DACA crisis is Trump's creation, and Trump's fault

Post by chucky » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:26 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:24 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:22 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:18 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:15 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:06 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:57 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:12 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:50 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:43 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:04 pm


It has , but it isn’t effective until March at the earliest. So no deportations yet for those not guilty of a crime. I am pretty sure court cases will delay it further.
There have been deportations already
You would need to show evidence of this to me that those who were under DACA in September of 2017 and did not commit any crime were deported.
At least one case of a man brought here as a child by an illegal and was deported after over 30 years here because of Trump has been discussed here already
Was he part of the DACA program ? You doing some fine PC trolling today .
Image

there you go again taking a topical discussion and making it personal. now comes the denial.
You post hyperbolic partisan PC stoogery and then you claim it’s personal because your facts are called into question and your behavior is pointed out. It is funny though.
If the facts were on your side then you could stick to them rather than make it personal...as you often do. Now we're completely off-topic and going to go back and forth about posting behavior...right where you wanted it to go.
I exposed the OP for the canard it is, you then took it down the rabbit hole. :up:
LOL Well you did express your opinion on it anyway. I took it down the rabbit hole? lmao Now that's funny.
You do good work.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 26844
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Make no mistake: This DACA crisis is Trump's creation, and Trump's fault

Post by evilconempire » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:28 pm

chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:26 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:24 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:22 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:18 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:15 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:06 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:57 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:12 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:50 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:43 pm


There have been deportations already
You would need to show evidence of this to me that those who were under DACA in September of 2017 and did not commit any crime were deported.
At least one case of a man brought here as a child by an illegal and was deported after over 30 years here because of Trump has been discussed here already
Was he part of the DACA program ? You doing some fine PC trolling today .
Image

there you go again taking a topical discussion and making it personal. now comes the denial.
You post hyperbolic partisan PC stoogery and then you claim it’s personal because your facts are called into question and your behavior is pointed out. It is funny though.
If the facts were on your side then you could stick to them rather than make it personal...as you often do. Now we're completely off-topic and going to go back and forth about posting behavior...right where you wanted it to go.
I exposed the OP for the canard it is, you then took it down the rabbit hole. :up:
LOL Well you did express your opinion on it anyway. I took it down the rabbit hole? lmao Now that's funny.
You do good work.
But yours is the best.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

Post Reply