not even ONE american included in Mueller's indictments...very telling

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 30564
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: not even ONE american included in Mueller's indictments...very telling

Post by evilconempire » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:30 pm

chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:27 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:21 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:18 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:01 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:52 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:09 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:48 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:42 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:08 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:34 pm


Look I get it. You’re a real tough guy. A man’s man. However not stating absolutes that you don’t have a clue about isn’t being weak. It’s being smar....oh...I see the problem. My bad.

You are a party before country guy and you didn’t give obama a year. You were in him from the campaign on.

How do you know Mueller doesn’t have evidence right now that Trumo colluded?
I believe in the presumption of innocence over assuming guilt. Since trump hasn’t been indicted much less convicted of any crime we shouldn’t get ahead of ourselves. It is always good to keep an open mind.
You do? But you call Bush and others war criminals
I think what happened in in Iraq is well know . It is clear the bush administration lied to get us into war. There’s were no WMDs .
Then you don’t believe in the presumption of innocence
Not when the facts have already been exposed and admitted to .
All the facts have not been exposed and admitted to. There is no indictment or conviction so your statement that you presume innocence is false.
You did a good job of steering things off topic and obfuscating the discussion. :offtopic:
If yu wouldn't post such falsehoods as "I believe in the presumption of innocence over assuming guilt" then we wouldn't be off on this tangent. Having that bit of hypocrisy exposed we can easily get back on topic if you like.
Oh so you admit you made it about me . Good stuff. :lo2l:
I made it about you when you posted about your belief in the presumption of innocence? Come on, Chuckles, you can do better than that. That was nonsensical on BushApologisto level.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 19991
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Re: not even ONE american included in Mueller's indictments...very telling

Post by chucky » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:32 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:30 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:27 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:21 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:18 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:01 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:52 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:09 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:48 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:42 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:08 pm


I believe in the presumption of innocence over assuming guilt. Since trump hasn’t been indicted much less convicted of any crime we shouldn’t get ahead of ourselves. It is always good to keep an open mind.
You do? But you call Bush and others war criminals
I think what happened in in Iraq is well know . It is clear the bush administration lied to get us into war. There’s were no WMDs .
Then you don’t believe in the presumption of innocence
Not when the facts have already been exposed and admitted to .
All the facts have not been exposed and admitted to. There is no indictment or conviction so your statement that you presume innocence is false.
You did a good job of steering things off topic and obfuscating the discussion. :offtopic:
If yu wouldn't post such falsehoods as "I believe in the presumption of innocence over assuming guilt" then we wouldn't be off on this tangent. Having that bit of hypocrisy exposed we can easily get back on topic if you like.
Oh so you admit you made it about me . Good stuff. :lo2l:
I made it about you when you posted about your belief in the presumption of innocence? Come on, Chuckles, you can do better than that. That was nonsensical on BushApologisto level.
No need to get so harsh with the insults. :lo2l:
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 30564
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: not even ONE american included in Mueller's indictments...very telling

Post by evilconempire » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:34 pm

chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:32 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:30 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:27 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:21 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:18 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:01 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:52 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:09 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:48 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:42 pm


You do? But you call Bush and others war criminals
I think what happened in in Iraq is well know . It is clear the bush administration lied to get us into war. There’s were no WMDs .
Then you don’t believe in the presumption of innocence
Not when the facts have already been exposed and admitted to .
All the facts have not been exposed and admitted to. There is no indictment or conviction so your statement that you presume innocence is false.
You did a good job of steering things off topic and obfuscating the discussion. :offtopic:
If yu wouldn't post such falsehoods as "I believe in the presumption of innocence over assuming guilt" then we wouldn't be off on this tangent. Having that bit of hypocrisy exposed we can easily get back on topic if you like.
Oh so you admit you made it about me . Good stuff. :lo2l:
I made it about you when you posted about your belief in the presumption of innocence? Come on, Chuckles, you can do better than that. That was nonsensical on BushApologisto level.
No need to get so harsh with the insults. :lo2l:
Lighten up, Francis. I don't ever expect you to admit it when you're wrong, but you could at least learn when to walk away.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 19991
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Re: not even ONE american included in Mueller's indictments...very telling

Post by chucky » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:36 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:34 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:32 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:30 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:27 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:21 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:18 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:01 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:52 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:09 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:48 pm


I think what happened in in Iraq is well know . It is clear the bush administration lied to get us into war. There’s were no WMDs .
Then you don’t believe in the presumption of innocence
Not when the facts have already been exposed and admitted to .
All the facts have not been exposed and admitted to. There is no indictment or conviction so your statement that you presume innocence is false.
You did a good job of steering things off topic and obfuscating the discussion. :offtopic:
If yu wouldn't post such falsehoods as "I believe in the presumption of innocence over assuming guilt" then we wouldn't be off on this tangent. Having that bit of hypocrisy exposed we can easily get back on topic if you like.
Oh so you admit you made it about me . Good stuff. :lo2l:
I made it about you when you posted about your belief in the presumption of innocence? Come on, Chuckles, you can do better than that. That was nonsensical on BushApologisto level.
No need to get so harsh with the insults. :lo2l:
Lighten up, Francis. I don't ever expect you to admit it when you're wrong, but you could at least learn when to walk away.
THat was a joke son, a joke. I keep pitching them and you keep missing them.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 30564
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: not even ONE american included in Mueller's indictments...very telling

Post by evilconempire » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:38 pm

chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:36 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:34 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:32 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:30 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:27 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:21 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:18 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:01 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:52 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:09 pm


Then you don’t believe in the presumption of innocence
Not when the facts have already been exposed and admitted to .
All the facts have not been exposed and admitted to. There is no indictment or conviction so your statement that you presume innocence is false.
You did a good job of steering things off topic and obfuscating the discussion. :offtopic:
If yu wouldn't post such falsehoods as "I believe in the presumption of innocence over assuming guilt" then we wouldn't be off on this tangent. Having that bit of hypocrisy exposed we can easily get back on topic if you like.
Oh so you admit you made it about me . Good stuff. :lo2l:
I made it about you when you posted about your belief in the presumption of innocence? Come on, Chuckles, you can do better than that. That was nonsensical on BushApologisto level.
No need to get so harsh with the insults. :lo2l:
Lighten up, Francis. I don't ever expect you to admit it when you're wrong, but you could at least learn when to walk away.
THat was a joke son, a joke. I keep pitching them and you keep missing them.
yeahh, I know. Lighten up , Francis. haven't left one on the field yet. That one still hasn't landed.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 19991
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Re: not even ONE american included in Mueller's indictments...very telling

Post by chucky » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:37 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:38 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:36 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:34 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:32 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:30 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:27 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:21 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:18 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:01 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:52 pm


Not when the facts have already been exposed and admitted to .
All the facts have not been exposed and admitted to. There is no indictment or conviction so your statement that you presume innocence is false.
You did a good job of steering things off topic and obfuscating the discussion. :offtopic:
If yu wouldn't post such falsehoods as "I believe in the presumption of innocence over assuming guilt" then we wouldn't be off on this tangent. Having that bit of hypocrisy exposed we can easily get back on topic if you like.
Oh so you admit you made it about me . Good stuff. :lo2l:
I made it about you when you posted about your belief in the presumption of innocence? Come on, Chuckles, you can do better than that. That was nonsensical on BushApologisto level.
No need to get so harsh with the insults. :lo2l:
Lighten up, Francis. I don't ever expect you to admit it when you're wrong, but you could at least learn when to walk away.
THat was a joke son, a joke. I keep pitching them and you keep missing them.
yeahh, I know. Lighten up , Francis. haven't left one on the field yet. That one still hasn't landed.
Lol . Yeah that was me being serious. :rock:
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 19991
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Re: not even ONE american included in Mueller's indictments...very telling

Post by chucky » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:44 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:01 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:52 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:09 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:48 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:42 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:08 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:34 pm
I am Z wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:30 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:29 pm
I am Z wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:03 am
for all mouth-breathing liberal progressive pussies..............Trump's clean.

get over the election, already.

you've been duped and for you to continue your drooling, anti Trump charade is further proof that we truly don't know the depths of liberal depravity and mental illness.

:prech:
https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/16/politics ... index.html

"mouth-breathing liberal progressive pussies" That's beautiful said. Keep up the good work.

"Trump's clean. "

Did Mueller close the investigation or something?

I get that you, being a party-before-country guy, are compelled to stick by the Cheeto's side, but don't you think it wise that you leave yourself an out just in case it turns out he isn't "clean"?

i'm different than the pussies who need to leave themselves a "way out" i'm not a party before country guy. i gave obama a full year before i started giving him well deserved criticism. the dems/lib progressives, mueller, FBI, CIA, DNI, NSA, the MSM have had over a year to produce hard evidence that Trump colluded with russia during the election. i believe it's "them" that need a way out now.

if i turn out to be wrong, i admit my mistakes, immediately. nobody else on this board does that. they usually run or do the pathetic, "leave themselves a way out"
Look I get it. You’re a real tough guy. A man’s man. However not stating absolutes that you don’t have a clue about isn’t being weak. It’s being smar....oh...I see the problem. My bad.

You are a party before country guy and you didn’t give obama a year. You were in him from the campaign on.

How do you know Mueller doesn’t have evidence right now that Trumo colluded?
I believe in the presumption of innocence over assuming guilt. Since trump hasn’t been indicted much less convicted of any crime we shouldn’t get ahead of ourselves. It is always good to keep an open mind.
You do? But you call Bush and others war criminals
I think what happened in in Iraq is well know . It is clear the bush administration lied to get us into war. There’s were no WMDs .
Then you don’t believe in the presumption of innocence
Not when the facts have already been exposed and admitted to .
All the facts have not been exposed and admitted to. There is no indictment or conviction so your statement that you presume innocence is false.
Yeah well Stalin and Mao were never indicted for war crimes either. Does that mean they are not war criminals ? History knows the facts and judges theses things.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 30564
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: not even ONE american included in Mueller's indictments...very telling

Post by evilconempire » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:59 pm

chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:44 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:01 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:52 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:09 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:48 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:42 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:08 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:34 pm
I am Z wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:30 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:29 pm


https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/16/politics ... index.html

"mouth-breathing liberal progressive pussies" That's beautiful said. Keep up the good work.

"Trump's clean. "

Did Mueller close the investigation or something?

I get that you, being a party-before-country guy, are compelled to stick by the Cheeto's side, but don't you think it wise that you leave yourself an out just in case it turns out he isn't "clean"?

i'm different than the pussies who need to leave themselves a "way out" i'm not a party before country guy. i gave obama a full year before i started giving him well deserved criticism. the dems/lib progressives, mueller, FBI, CIA, DNI, NSA, the MSM have had over a year to produce hard evidence that Trump colluded with russia during the election. i believe it's "them" that need a way out now.

if i turn out to be wrong, i admit my mistakes, immediately. nobody else on this board does that. they usually run or do the pathetic, "leave themselves a way out"
Look I get it. You’re a real tough guy. A man’s man. However not stating absolutes that you don’t have a clue about isn’t being weak. It’s being smar....oh...I see the problem. My bad.

You are a party before country guy and you didn’t give obama a year. You were in him from the campaign on.

How do you know Mueller doesn’t have evidence right now that Trumo colluded?
I believe in the presumption of innocence over assuming guilt. Since trump hasn’t been indicted much less convicted of any crime we shouldn’t get ahead of ourselves. It is always good to keep an open mind.
You do? But you call Bush and others war criminals
I think what happened in in Iraq is well know . It is clear the bush administration lied to get us into war. There’s were no WMDs .
Then you don’t believe in the presumption of innocence
Not when the facts have already been exposed and admitted to .
All the facts have not been exposed and admitted to. There is no indictment or conviction so your statement that you presume innocence is false.
Yeah well Stalin and Mao were never indicted for war crimes either. Does that mean they are not war criminals ? History knows the facts and judges theses things.
lol Nice try. Look, I know you will never admit it, but obviously you claiming that you presume innocence is false. If you want to keep giving examples of how it's false please do. It's funny.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 30564
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: not even ONE american included in Mueller's indictments...very telling

Post by evilconempire » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:02 pm

chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:37 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:38 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:36 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:34 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:32 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:30 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:27 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:21 pm
chucky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:18 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:01 pm


All the facts have not been exposed and admitted to. There is no indictment or conviction so your statement that you presume innocence is false.
You did a good job of steering things off topic and obfuscating the discussion. :offtopic:
If yu wouldn't post such falsehoods as "I believe in the presumption of innocence over assuming guilt" then we wouldn't be off on this tangent. Having that bit of hypocrisy exposed we can easily get back on topic if you like.
Oh so you admit you made it about me . Good stuff. :lo2l:
I made it about you when you posted about your belief in the presumption of innocence? Come on, Chuckles, you can do better than that. That was nonsensical on BushApologisto level.
No need to get so harsh with the insults. :lo2l:
Lighten up, Francis. I don't ever expect you to admit it when you're wrong, but you could at least learn when to walk away.
THat was a joke son, a joke. I keep pitching them and you keep missing them.
yeahh, I know. Lighten up , Francis. haven't left one on the field yet. That one still hasn't landed.
Lol . Yeah that was me being serious. :rock:
I thought you were joking still. WEll this one has gone nowhere as usual. Get your last word in so you can sleep and then we can be done
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
I am Z
Global Moderator
Posts: 12744
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:13 am

Re: not even ONE american included in Mueller's indictments...very telling

Post by I am Z » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:18 am

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:26 pm
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:36 pm
This mindless gloating from the CONtingent will continue right up until Mueller issues his next indictments.

At which time:

1) the current round of gloating will be revealed as whistling past the graveyard, and

2) the CONtingent, to a man, will deny the very existence of the current gloating.
Just so I could refer back and check your "predictions" for accuracy can you list "to a man" those you refer to as the "CONtingent"?

good catch, ddb. he ran like a scared little "goyle"

first of all, i'm not gloating. i'm getting weary of the waste of time and resources for what up to this point has shown no collusion with the Trump campaign and Russia.

the other idiot(s) don't seem to realize that. they think if mueller finds out stupid sht done by Trump cronies and associates from way way back and had nothing to do with the campaign, that mueller's breathing down POTUS' neck ready to indict him any day now.

so, don't expect a rational, clear response to your question
1 x
O.J. Simpson hired for new Isotoner Glove commercial:

"These are the SECOND best fitting gloves I've ever worn!"

:flycarpet:

Post Reply