not even ONE american included in Mueller's indictments...very telling

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
I am Z
Global Moderator

Re: not even ONE american included in Mueller's indictments...very telling

Post by I am Z » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:30 am

evilconempire wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:29 pm
I am Z wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:03 am
for all mouth-breathing liberal progressive pussies..............Trump's clean.

get over the election, already.

you've been duped and for you to continue your drooling, anti Trump charade is further proof that we truly don't know the depths of liberal depravity and mental illness.

:prech:
https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/16/politics ... index.html

"mouth-breathing liberal progressive pussies" That's beautiful said. Keep up the good work.

"Trump's clean. "

Did Mueller close the investigation or something?

I get that you, being a party-before-country guy, are compelled to stick by the Cheeto's side, but don't you think it wise that you leave yourself an out just in case it turns out he isn't "clean"?

i'm different than the pussies who need to leave themselves a "way out" i'm not a party before country guy. i gave obama a full year before i started giving him well deserved criticism. the dems/lib progressives, mueller, FBI, CIA, DNI, NSA, the MSM have had over a year to produce hard evidence that Trump colluded with russia during the election. i believe it's "them" that need a way out now.

if i turn out to be wrong, i admit my mistakes, immediately. nobody else on this board does that. they usually run or do the pathetic, "leave themselves a way out"
1 x
O.J. Simpson hired for new Isotoner Glove commercial:

"These are the SECOND best fitting gloves I've ever worn!"

:flycarpet:

Toshi
Imperial Majesty

Post by Toshi » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:34 am

ImaFuckingMoron wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:25 am
They've got Drump Jr. on email discussing colluding with Russian/Kremlin lawyers. Then president Drump dictated a memo that was nothing but lies about the reason for those meetings.

They're probably sizing up the orange jumpsuits as we speak.
2 of the Russians were able to enter U.S. on travel visas which they received after applying for them through the State Dept in 2014. From June 4, 2014 - June 26, 2014 they traveled around the US.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/ ... ase-415670

0 x
"I love what happened on that ball field this week. The only problem I have with it is he didn't get more of you." - liberaljihad the föggat

Toshi
Imperial Majesty

Post by Toshi » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:35 am

Pete wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:17 pm
"will" "will" "will"

Lmao
That's just how stupid Libs are. THey think Russia "helped" Trump by giving Hillary 3 million more votes.

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
0 x
"I love what happened on that ball field this week. The only problem I have with it is he didn't get more of you." - liberaljihad the föggat

stuporstitionist
Majesty

Post by stuporstitionist » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:41 am

I am Z wrote:

you've been duped and for you to continue your drooling, anti Trump charade is further proof that we truly don't know the depths of liberal depravity and mental illness.

So because Trump wasn't indicted today means he'll never be indicted, and the whole investigation should end and everyone should apologize to him for being so mean. Got it.
0 x
Remember: the Russians believed that the best way to damage America was help elect Donald Trump.

aluannie@q.com
Heir Presumptive

Post by aluannie@q.com » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:48 am

stuporstitionist wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:41 am
I am Z wrote:

So because Trump wasn't indicted today means he'll never be indicted, and the whole investigation should end and everyone should apologize to him for being so mean. Got it.
Aren't you going to look stupid and biased when you find Z to be correct? If you don't have anything to add to the conversation why post such crap?
0 x

stuporstitionist
Majesty

Post by stuporstitionist » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:52 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:48 am
stuporstitionist wrote:
I am Z wrote:

Aren't you going to look stupid and biased when you find Z to be correct? If you don't have anything to add to the conversation why post such crap?
1) You already look stupid.
2) You think Z isn't biased?
3) What value have you added to the conversation?
4)What value do you add to ANY conversation?
0 x
Remember: the Russians believed that the best way to damage America was help elect Donald Trump.

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by evilconempire » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:34 pm

I am Z wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:30 am
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:

"mouth-breathing liberal progressive pussies" That's beautiful said. Keep up the good work.

"Trump's clean. "

I get that you, being a party-before-country guy, are compelled to stick by the Cheeto's side, but don't you think it wise that you leave yourself an out just in case it turns out he isn't "clean"?

i'm different than the pussies who need to leave themselves a "way out" i'm not a party before country guy. i gave obama a full year before i started giving him well deserved criticism. the dems/lib progressives, mueller, FBI, CIA, DNI, NSA, the MSM have had over a year to produce hard evidence that Trump colluded with russia during the election. i believe it's "them" that need a way out now.

if i turn out to be wrong, i admit my mistakes, immediately. nobody else on this board does that. they usually run or do the pathetic, "leave themselves a way out"
Look I get it. You’re a real tough guy. A man’s man. However not stating absolutes that you don’t have a clue about isn’t being weak. It’s being smar....oh...I see the problem. My bad.

You are a party before country guy and you didn’t give obama a year. You were in him from the campaign on.

How do you know Mueller doesn’t have evidence right now that Trumo colluded?
1 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by evilconempire » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:36 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:48 am
stuporstitionist wrote:
I am Z wrote:

So the converse is that Z-bigot will look stupid if he’s incorrect, yes?
1 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by chucky » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:08 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:34 pm
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:

"Trump's clean. "

Look I get it. You’re a real tough guy. A man’s man. However not stating absolutes that you don’t have a clue about isn’t being weak. It’s being smar....oh...I see the problem. My bad.

You are a party before country guy and you didn’t give obama a year. You were in him from the campaign on.

How do you know Mueller doesn’t have evidence right now that Trumo colluded?
I believe in the presumption of innocence over assuming guilt. Since trump hasn’t been indicted much less convicted of any crime we shouldn’t get ahead of ourselves. It is always good to keep an open mind.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:26 pm

I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:

"Trump's clean. "

Curious... the right-wing talking heads, including our president, seem to be the only ones who continually raise the issue of 'collusion'. IIRC, the issue being investigated is the Russian influence on the election, and its clear that the Russians did meddle in our election, even as the president continually tries to downplay that fact. The president's ego won't allow him to admit that there was an impact.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx