not even ONE american included in Mueller's indictments...very telling

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
maxwell
Nobility

Re: not even ONE american included in Mueller's indictments...very telling

Post by maxwell » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:30 am

I am Z wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:18 am
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:26 pm
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:36 pm
This mindless gloating from the CONtingent will continue right up until Mueller issues his next indictments.

At which time:

1) the current round of gloating will be revealed as whistling past the graveyard, and

2) the CONtingent, to a man, will deny the very existence of the current gloating.
Just so I could refer back and check your "predictions" for accuracy can you list "to a man" those you refer to as the "CONtingent"?

good catch, ddb. he ran like a scared little "goyle"

first of all, i'm not gloating. i'm getting weary of the waste of time and resources for what up to this point has shown no collusion with the Trump campaign and Russia.

the other idiot(s) don't seem to realize that. they think if mueller finds out stupid sht done by Trump cronies and associates from way way back and had nothing to do with the campaign, that mueller's breathing down POTUS' neck ready to indict him any day now.

so, don't expect a rational, clear response to your question
Just an FYI, Watergate took 2 years to fully investigate, & that was a cakewalk compared to the many levels of involvement created by any one of these characters.
0 x
:rock: & then there's YOU, the reason God gave us the middle finger :demonfinger:

aluannie@q.com
Royal Highness

Post by aluannie@q.com » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:40 am

maxwell wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:30 am
I am Z wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
thelionofthenorth wrote:
This mindless gloating from the CONtingent will continue right up until Mueller issues his next indictments.

At which time:

1) the current round of gloating will be revealed as whistling past the graveyard, and

2) the CONtingent, to a man, will deny the very existence of the current gloating.
Just so I could refer back and check your "predictions" for accuracy can you list "to a man" those you refer to as the "CONtingent"?

first of all, i'm not gloating. i'm getting weary of the waste of time and resources for what up to this point has shown no collusion with the Trump campaign and Russia.

the other idiot(s) don't seem to realize that. they think if mueller finds out stupid sht done by Trump cronies and associates from way way back and had nothing to do with the campaign, that mueller's breathing down POTUS' neck ready to indict him any day now.

Just an FYI, Watergate took 2 years to fully investigate, & that was a cakewalk compared to the many levels of involvement created by any one of these characters.
I will await your profound apology when you find that all this time wasted on these stupid searches for something that will hang President Trump is just that - wasted time. You will join the ranks of those who loudly laughed at and scorned those of us that supported Trump for President with great laughter and nastiness because of course "he will never be elected".
0 x

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Post by thelionofthenorth » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:41 am

Hold your breath.
2 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:35 am

I am Z wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
thelionofthenorth wrote:

At which time:

First, Manafort was Trump's campaign manager. Second, this is about more than just collusion, it's also about meddling, which has now been proven.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

maxwell
Nobility

Post by maxwell » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:32 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:40 am
maxwell wrote:
I am Z wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
thelionofthenorth wrote:

At which time:

I will await your profound apology when you find that all this time wasted on these stupid searches for something that will hang President Trump is just that - wasted time. You will join the ranks of those who loudly laughed at and scorned those of us that supported Trump for President with great laughter and nastiness because of course "he will never be elected".
I have this bookmarked & will remind you how very, very stupid you are for being on the wrong side of history. I only hope this plays out before you expire; because by the looks of your unraveling posts with each passing day, you are primed to stroke out.
2 x
:rock: & then there's YOU, the reason God gave us the middle finger :demonfinger:

maxwell
Nobility

Post by maxwell » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:50 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
maxwell wrote:
I am Z wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
thelionofthenorth wrote:

At which time:

And one more thing, aluannie.

"...scorned those of us that supported Trump for President..."

What do you mean by that? Before the election, you made your feelings known about Trump running, & they weren't pleasant at all. I remember you saying that you may not even go to the polls. But now you are all about Trump. Hmmmm, were you lying then? I ask because it couldn't possibly be that you support the 'president' because he is the "president". We know that isn't your ideology, given all the love you held for President Obama.

Right, aluannie? :monkeypee:
2 x

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:57 pm

maxwell wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:50 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
maxwell wrote:
I am Z wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
thelionofthenorth wrote:

At which time:

And one more thing, aluannie.

"...scorned those of us that supported Trump for President..."

What do you mean by that? Before the election, you made your feelings known about Trump running, & they weren't pleasant at all. I remember you saying that you may not even go to the polls. But now you are all about Trump. Hmmmm, were you lying then? I ask because it couldn't possibly be that you support the 'president' because he is the "president". We know that isn't your ideology, given all the love you held for President Obama.

Right, aluannie? :monkeypee:
1 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

Toshi
Imperial Majesty

Post by Toshi » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:52 pm

maxwell wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:32 pm
I have this bookmarked & will remind you how very, very stupid you are for being on the wrong side of history. I only hope this plays out before you expire; because by the looks of your unraveling posts with each passing day, you are primed to stroke out.
NO ONE gives a rats ass.
0 x
"I love what happened on that ball field this week. The only problem I have with it is he didn't get more of you." - liberaljihad the föggat