not even ONE american included in Mueller's indictments...very telling

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
I am Z
Global Moderator

not even ONE american included in Mueller's indictments...very telling

Post by I am Z » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:03 am

for all mouth-breathing liberal progressive pussies..............Trump's clean.

get over the election, already.

you've been duped and for you to continue your drooling, anti Trump charade is further proof that we truly don't know the depths of liberal depravity and mental illness.

:prech:
1 x
of course, the term :lo2l: --"people of color" means the same thing as "col0red people"

stuporstitionist
Majesty

Re: not even ONE american included in Mueller's indictments...very telling

Post by stuporstitionist » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:18 am

Mueller isn't finished.
1 x
Remember: the Russians believed that the best way to damage America was help elect Donald Trump.

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:21 am

stuporstitionist wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:18 am
Mueller isn't finished.

do you think mueller is going to get a foreign agent to come here and "flip" on Trump?

please, say you do believe that!
1 x
of course, the term :lo2l: --"people of color" means the same thing as "col0red people"

donttreadonme
Serene Highness

Post by donttreadonme » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:22 am

I am Z wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:21 am
stuporstitionist wrote:
Mueller isn't finished.

do you think mueller is going to get a foreign agent to come here and "flip" on Trump?

Why would he need them when he's got Flynn? :singe2: :lo2l:
1 x

maxwell
Nobility

Post by maxwell » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:26 am

Do you honestly believe that this is it? That Mueller blew his load all at once? :guffaw:

Politics
February 16, 2018 / 11:40 PM / Updated 13 hours ago
Russian indictments could set stage for more Mueller charges

[...]
The indictment said the Russians conspired “with persons known and unknown,” which could include Americans.

“While they went to great pains to say they are not indicting any Americans today, if I was an American and I did cooperate with Russians I would be extremely frightened today,” said former federal prosecutor Patrick Cotter.
[...]
The indictment alleges a scheme to impede the functioning of the U.S. Federal Election Commission and other government agencies. Prosecutors also accuse the Russians of opening bank accounts under false names and unlawfully using stolen identities of Americans to post on social media in support of Trump.

To charge an American with conspiracy, legal experts said, Mueller would need to show that person was aware the Russians were trying to interfere in the election and knowingly aided them.

For example, people who participated in activities to support the Trump campaign could be charged if they knew Russians had organized them to help sway the vote. If an American helped direct the Russian acts, that could lead to charges as well, said Harvard Law School Professor Alex Whiting.

[...]

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKCN1G02LG
1 x
:rock: & then there's YOU, the reason God gave us the middle finger :demonfinger:

maxwell
Nobility

Post by maxwell » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:29 am

Trump dictated son’s misleading statement on meeting with Russian lawyer

By Ashley Parker, Carol D. Leonnig, Philip Rucker and Tom Hamburger July 31, 2017 Email the author
[...]
Flying home from Germany on July 8 aboard Air Force One, Trump personally dictated a statement in which Trump Jr. said that he and the Russian lawyer had “primarily discussed a program about the adoption of Russian children” when they met in June 2016, according to multiple people with knowledge of the deliberations. The statement, issued to the New York Times as it prepared an article, emphasized that the subject of the meeting was “not a campaign issue at the time.”

The claims were later shown to be misleading.
[...]

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html

Obstruction of Justice? :whistle:
0 x
:rock: & then there's YOU, the reason God gave us the middle finger :demonfinger:

donttreadonme
Serene Highness

Post by donttreadonme » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:29 am

maxwell wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:26 am
Do you honestly believe that this is it? That Mueller blew his load all at once? :guffaw:

Politics

[...]
The indictment said the Russians conspired “with persons known and unknown,” which could include Americans.

“While they went to great pains to say they are not indicting any Americans today, if I was an American and I did cooperate with Russians I would be extremely frightened today,” said former federal prosecutor Patrick Cotter.
[...]
The indictment alleges a scheme to impede the functioning of the U.S. Federal Election Commission and other government agencies. Prosecutors also accuse the Russians of opening bank accounts under false names and unlawfully using stolen identities of Americans to post on social media in support of Trump.

To charge an American with conspiracy, legal experts said, Mueller would need to show that person was aware the Russians were trying to interfere in the election and knowingly aided them.

For example, people who participated in activities to support the Trump campaign could be charged if they knew Russians had organized them to help sway the vote. If an American helped direct the Russian acts, that could lead to charges as well, said Harvard Law School Professor Alex Whiting.

[...]

These klowns and their dreams/wishes are hilarious.
2 x

stuporstitionist
Majesty

Post by stuporstitionist » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:30 am

I am Z wrote:
stuporstitionist wrote:
Mueller isn't finished.

Do you think this is the only aspect of Mueller's investigation?
0 x
Remember: the Russians believed that the best way to damage America was help elect Donald Trump.

maxwell
Nobility

Post by maxwell » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:31 am

I am Z wrote:
stuporstitionist wrote:
Mueller isn't finished.

Do you think Michael Flynn flipped & got immunity for this intel? How about Papadopolous? How about Gates?
0 x

maxwell
Nobility

Post by maxwell » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:35 am

donttreadonme wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:29 am
maxwell wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:26 am

Politics

[...]

[...]

[...]

These klowns and their dreams/wishes are hilarious.

Their Fox News bubble must feel like a warm insulated womb to them. What they don't realize is that it's just as diseased as Stormy Daniel's.
1 x