"prayers and thoughts"....."moments of silence"......"we're praying for you"

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Re: "prayers and thoughts"....."moments of silence"......"we're praying for you"

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:24 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:13 am
Bigbaddoe wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:40 am
maxwell wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:44 am
The first question reporters need to ask before anything else is, " How much money did you take from the NRA? ".
What does the NRA have to do with this. The gun control idiots come out of the wood work when something like this happens.
This "gun control nut" comes out of the woodwork on a regular basis against the GUN-NUTS........YESSIREE, on a regular basis.........the problem is that in this sewer of gun violence that we live in, there are DAILY SHOOTINGS in which one can react.
You stupid piece of sh#t, you don't make any sense as usual.
0 x
☪ "that includes patriots like John Kerry, Wesley Clark, and Jesse Ventura", nobrain

brookboy123
Majesty

Re: "prayers and thoughts"....."moments of silence"......"we're praying for you"

Post by brookboy123 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:32 am

maxwell wrote:
The first question reporters need to ask before anything else is, " How much money did you take from the NRA? ".
There are pols who accept hundreds of thousands.....and even millions of dollars from their masters at the NRA.

EOM
1 x

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:33 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:32 am
maxwell wrote:
There are pols who accept hundreds of thousands.....and even millions of dollars from their masters at the NRA.

EOM
Who?
0 x
☪ "that includes patriots like John Kerry, Wesley Clark, and Jesse Ventura", nobrain

clusterchuck
Heir Presumptive

Post by clusterchuck » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:44 am

brookboy123 wrote:
maxwell wrote:

EOM
I suspect you are correct. And those pols may be influential inside the body politic. Guns, big pharma, big AG and government are a lethal crew at work behind the scenes. Then there are those pols on both sides who don't take dollars and do nothing about anything with the exception of spewing words to be consumed by their cheer leading followers.

Every human, dead or alive is nothing more than a statistic to be used for political purposes by any pol anywhere anytime.
3 x

brookboy123
Majesty

Post by brookboy123 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:46 am

clusterchuck wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:44 am
brookboy123 wrote:
maxwell wrote:

EOM
I suspect you are correct. And those pols may be influential inside the body politic. Guns, big pharma, big AG and government are a lethal crew at work behind the scenes. Then there are those pols on both sides who don't take dollars and do nothing about anything with the exception of spewing words to be consumed by their cheer leading followers.

Every human, dead or alive is nothing more than a statistic to be used for political purposes by any pol anywhere anytime.
Well said.
0 x

maxwell
Nobility

Post by maxwell » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:53 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:00 am
maxwell wrote:
Why does that make a differences Maxwell? - unless of course you are one of those that believe all guns should be banned.
And of course you are an ignoramus for assuming that I believe all guns should be banned. Just assault rifles with their multi round clips. And bumpstocks. And silencers. Like Reagan. Remember him? Saint Ronny?

:throw-rocks:
1 x
:rock: & then there's YOU, the reason God gave us the middle finger :demonfinger:

Toshi
Imperial Majesty

Post by Toshi » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:55 pm

Oh look, now Libfucklicrats are bringing up Reagan! And they get all pizzzy when we bring up Obama. You fucking GOONS!
0 x
"I love what happened on that ball field this week. The only problem I have with it is he didn't get more of you." - liberaljihad the föggat

Toshi
Imperial Majesty

Post by Toshi » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:55 pm

BTW, morons, the BRA has NOTHING to do with this shooting. Go spew your incoherent babbling somewhere else.
0 x
"I love what happened on that ball field this week. The only problem I have with it is he didn't get more of you." - liberaljihad the föggat

maxwell
Nobility

Post by maxwell » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:02 pm

Bigbaddoe wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:40 am
maxwell wrote:
What does the NRA have to do with this. The gun control idiots come out of the wood work when something like this happens.
The NRA is nothing but one big lobby shop to sell guns. That's it. That's all. Citizen's United opened the flood gates for all kinds of cash to flow into the Congress' hands & pockets.

Dead children from these weapons are the price for freedom?

Family of AR-15 inventor: The weapon wasn't meant for civilians
By Rebecca Savransky - 06/16/16 08:53 AM EDT

he family of the man who invented the AR-15 rifle says the weapon was never meant to be used by civilians.

"Our father, Eugene Stoner, designed the AR-15 and subsequent M16 as a military weapon to give our soldiers an advantage over the AK-47," the Stoner family told NBC News late Wednesday.

"He died long before any mass shootings occurred. But we do think he would have been horrified and sickened as anyone, if not more by these events."

The family said Stoner would have agreed the weapon is a tool of war. Stoner was an "avid sportsman, hunter and skeet shooter" but never used the AR-15 for sport, nor did he keep it for personal defense.

"After many conversations with him, we feel his intent was that he designed it as a military rifle," his family said.

After Stoner died, the semi-automatic version of the AR-15 began gaining popularity with civilians, NBC reported.

The shooter in Sunday's Orlando nightclub attack used a Sig Sauer MCX — a rifle similar to the AR-15. The attack killed 49 people and wounded 53 more, making it the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history.

The civilian version of the AR-15 has been used in mass shootings in the country in the past, including in the attacks in Newtown, Conn., and San Bernardino, Calif.

"What has happened, good or bad, since his patents have expired is a result of our free market system," Stoner's family said.

"Currently, a more interesting question is 'Who now is benefiting from the manufacturing and sales of AR-15s, and for what uses?' "

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing- ... -civilians
0 x
:rock: & then there's YOU, the reason God gave us the middle finger :demonfinger:

maxwell
Nobility

Post by maxwell » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:07 pm

Toshi wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:55 pm
Oh look, now Libfucklicrats are bringing up Reagan! And they get all pizzzy when we bring up Obama. You #@%$@#$ GOONS!

When have you ever agreed with Obama about any of his policies? I would like to hear it. Go ahead. I'll wait. And when you do, I'll be sure to let you know whether I agree with it or not.

Go.
0 x