Why Is It A Crime To Lie To The FBI

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
psk836
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 7396
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am
x 1140

Why Is It A Crime To Lie To The FBI

Post by psk836 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:09 am

And it is not a crime for the FBI to lie to us?
1 x

User avatar
psk836
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 7396
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am
x 1140

Post by psk836 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:31 am

Well I'm glad somebody is starting to ask the question.

https://jonathanturley.org/2018/04/16/a ... or-mccabe/

McCabe is just the first who of many who won't want the question asked.
0 x

User avatar
I am Z
Global Moderator
Posts: 10507
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:13 am
x 1720

Post by I am Z » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:45 am

psk836 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:09 am
And it is not a crime for the FBI to lie to us?
I'm not sure.....let's ask Hillary


:lo2l:
2 x
whitey privilege bees bofe a blessin' an a cuss. mm hmm

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 13622
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm
x 934

Post by nolaxride » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:52 am

I am Z wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:45 am
psk836 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:09 am
And it is not a crime for the FBI to lie to us?
I'm not sure.....let's ask Hillary


:lo2l:
Was Hillary part of the FBI?
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
donttreadonme
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 7767
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am
x 408

Post by donttreadonme » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:02 am

psk836 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:09 am
And it is not a crime for the FBI to lie to us?
When was the last time you asked the FBI a question?
0 x

User avatar
psk836
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 7396
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am
x 1140

Post by psk836 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:11 am

nolaxride wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:52 am
I am Z wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:45 am
psk836 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:09 am
And it is not a crime for the FBI to lie to us?
I'm not sure.....let's ask Hillary


:lo2l:
Was Hillary part of the FBI?
It's pretty clear she was tight with its leaders.
1 x

Tejanochimbo
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3153
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:19 am
x 136

Post by Tejanochimbo » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:18 am

psk836 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:09 am
And it is not a crime for the FBI to lie to us?
► How do you like Benghazi now?
0 x
✡ Israel is a pain in the åss

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 13622
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm
x 934

Post by nolaxride » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:19 am

psk836 wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:11 am
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:52 am
I am Z wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:45 am
psk836 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:09 am
And it is not a crime for the FBI to lie to us?
I'm not sure.....let's ask Hillary


:lo2l:
Was Hillary part of the FBI?
It's pretty clear she was tight with its leaders.
That's one opinion. However, the fact is, she has nothing to do with the subject.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 17257
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm
x 2332

Post by chucky » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:45 am

I am Z wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:45 am
psk836 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:09 am
And it is not a crime for the FBI to lie to us?
I'm not sure.....let's ask Hillary


:lo2l:
2 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
psk836
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 7396
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am
x 1140

Post by psk836 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:06 am

nolaxride wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:19 am
psk836 wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:11 am
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:52 am
I am Z wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:45 am
psk836 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:09 am
And it is not a crime for the FBI to lie to us?
I'm not sure.....let's ask Hillary


:lo2l:
Was Hillary part of the FBI?
It's pretty clear she was tight with its leaders.
That's one opinion. However, the fact is, she has nothing to do with the subject.
She gave McCabe's wife $650,000 to run for office for chrissakes, and she gave the FBI the Trump Dossier , which the FBI used as the basis for its spying on US citizens working for Trump. The FBI intended to continue funding the Dossier even after Trump was elected in its effort to unseat a duly elected President.

Yes they were tight. Tight as thieves.
0 x

Post Reply