Why Is It A Crime To Lie To The FBI

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
I am Z
Global Moderator
Posts: 11540
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:13 am

Re: Why Is It A Crime To Lie To The FBI

Post by I am Z » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:19 am

nolaxride wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:19 am
psk836 wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:11 am
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:52 am
I am Z wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:45 am
psk836 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:09 am
And it is not a crime for the FBI to lie to us?
I'm not sure.....let's ask Hillary


:lo2l:
Was Hillary part of the FBI?
It's pretty clear she was tight with its leaders.
That's one opinion. However, the fact is, she has nothing to do with the subject.
one opinion?

sure!

oh, and the part where I said "ask Hillary" was referring to "why is it a crime to lie to the FBI" part.
1 x
of course, the term :lo2l: --"people of color" means the same thing as "col0red people"

User avatar
donttreadonme
Serene Highness
Posts: 8697
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: Why Is It A Crime To Lie To The FBI

Post by donttreadonme » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:45 pm

psk836 wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:06 am
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:19 am
psk836 wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:11 am
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:52 am
I am Z wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:45 am
psk836 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:09 am
And it is not a crime for the FBI to lie to us?
I'm not sure.....let's ask Hillary


:lo2l:
Was Hillary part of the FBI?
It's pretty clear she was tight with its leaders.
That's one opinion. However, the fact is, she has nothing to do with the subject.
She gave McCabe's wife $650,000 to run for office for chrissakes, and she gave the FBI the Trump Dossier , which the FBI used as the basis for its spying on US citizens working for Trump. The FBI intended to continue funding the Dossier even after Trump was elected in its effort to unseat a duly elected President.

Yes they were tight. Tight as thieves.
This guy is giving Bewwy a run for his money in the "dumb as a rock" category. :lo2l:
0 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 15319
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: Why Is It A Crime To Lie To The FBI

Post by nolaxride » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:07 pm

psk836 wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:06 am
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:19 am
psk836 wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:11 am
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:52 am
I am Z wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:45 am
psk836 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:09 am
And it is not a crime for the FBI to lie to us?
I'm not sure.....let's ask Hillary


:lo2l:
Was Hillary part of the FBI?
It's pretty clear she was tight with its leaders.
That's one opinion. However, the fact is, she has nothing to do with the subject.
She gave McCabe's wife $650,000 to run for office for chrissakes, and she gave the FBI the Trump Dossier , which the FBI used as the basis for its spying on US citizens working for Trump. The FBI intended to continue funding the Dossier even after Trump was elected in its effort to unseat a duly elected President.

Yes they were tight. Tight as thieves.
Curious. I thought it was Steele who provided the original docs.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... story.html?

And I don't believe Hillary gave 650k to anyone. IIRC, that was the political organization of Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe.

Who originated the GPS research?
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
JDDJR
Nobility
Posts: 1422
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:40 pm

Re: Why Is It A Crime To Lie To The FBI

Post by JDDJR » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:47 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:07 pm
psk836 wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:06 am
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:19 am
psk836 wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:11 am
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:52 am
I am Z wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:45 am
psk836 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:09 am
And it is not a crime for the FBI to lie to us?
I'm not sure.....let's ask Hillary


:lo2l:
Was Hillary part of the FBI?
It's pretty clear she was tight with its leaders.
That's one opinion. However, the fact is, she has nothing to do with the subject.
She gave McCabe's wife $650,000 to run for office for chrissakes, and she gave the FBI the Trump Dossier , which the FBI used as the basis for its spying on US citizens working for Trump. The FBI intended to continue funding the Dossier even after Trump was elected in its effort to unseat a duly elected President.

Yes they were tight. Tight as thieves.
Curious. I thought it was Steele who provided the original docs.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... story.html?

And I don't believe Hillary gave 650k to anyone. IIRC, that was the political organization of Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe.

Who originated the GPS research?
Left, Right, Down The Middle......

Black, White, Brown...doesn't matter.....

Old, Young, In Between...doesn't matter...

Everyone Knows....Hillary, Bill and Their Lackey Obama Are all Corrupt....and have Damaged our Nation....

I'm not Curious why you don't see it....

From You, I expect it.....
1 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 15319
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: Why Is It A Crime To Lie To The FBI

Post by nolaxride » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:24 am

JDDJR wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:47 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:07 pm
psk836 wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:06 am
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:19 am
psk836 wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:11 am
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:52 am
I am Z wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:45 am
psk836 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:09 am
And it is not a crime for the FBI to lie to us?
I'm not sure.....let's ask Hillary


:lo2l:
Was Hillary part of the FBI?
It's pretty clear she was tight with its leaders.
That's one opinion. However, the fact is, she has nothing to do with the subject.
She gave McCabe's wife $650,000 to run for office for chrissakes, and she gave the FBI the Trump Dossier , which the FBI used as the basis for its spying on US citizens working for Trump. The FBI intended to continue funding the Dossier even after Trump was elected in its effort to unseat a duly elected President.

Yes they were tight. Tight as thieves.
Curious. I thought it was Steele who provided the original docs.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... story.html?

And I don't believe Hillary gave 650k to anyone. IIRC, that was the political organization of Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe.

Who originated the GPS research?
Left, Right, Down The Middle......

Black, White, Brown...doesn't matter.....

Old, Young, In Between...doesn't matter...

Everyone Knows....Hillary, Bill and Their Lackey Obama Are all Corrupt....and have Damaged our Nation....

I'm not Curious why you don't see it....

From You, I expect it.....
Curious that it's only the Dems that are corrupt. Now, back to the question. Who originated the GPS research?
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

Post Reply