The libturd democrat party Hates Black America

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
illeatyourdates2
Get in my Belly!

The libturd democrat party Hates Black America

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:33 pm

The Democrat Party Hates Black America
Gary DeMar Gary DeMar January 19, 2018 1.3k Views

24shares

I’m fed up with the charge of racism every time some Democrat has a policy disagreement with a conservative. Trump is a racist and everyone who voted for him is a racist. That’s the narrative.

In order to prove Trump is not a racist, he must abandon the Constitution and pass DACA. Do you think the charge of racism will stop if he does this? Neither do I. We’ll be told that he’s still a racist, and the only reason he supported DACA is to stop the charge of racism.

Hopefully, conservatives have learned that there is no way to appease the Democrats. The Democrats are the enemy. You do not negotiate with the enemy.

There’s something else. The Democrats are the enemy of blacks. Democrats hate black Americans, otherwise, why are majority black voting districts still in poverty? Why are their schools failing? Why is black unemployment still high? Why are blacks still killing other blacks? Why has the black family become fragmented?

I was watching an episode of Blackish. We learn that from the time a black child is aware, he/she is told: “America hates you.” It’s “the talk” every black person supposedly gets to prepare them for what they’re going to experience in the world.

Actually, it’s Democrats that hate blacks since it’s the party keeping blacks down as victims. Only a few blacks can ever become independent, and these are the ones who keep their fellow-blacks voting for Democrats.

Cory Booker, Dick Durbin, and Chuck Schumer are more concerned about illegal aliens then they are about their most loyal voting block — black Americans. Chicago, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Detroit, and numerous cities in New Jersey, where Booker once served as mayor of Newark, are evidence that Democrats hate blacks:

Camden (Photos)
Newark (Photos)
Passaic (Photos)
Paterson (Photos)
Asbury Park (Photos)
Atlantic City (Photos)
Trenton (Photos)
Bridgeton (Photos)
East Orange (Photos)
Jersey City (Photos)

As difficult as blacks had it during the time of segregation, a distinctly black culture developed, even in the prevalence of racist attitudes and restrictive laws…

Read the Rest of the Story at Gary DeMar.com

WATCH:

https://godfatherpolitics.com/the-democ ... k-america/

:angel:
0 x

illeatyourdates2
Get in my Belly!

Re: The libturd democrat party Hates Black America

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:01 pm

Most white libturd democrats ARE RACIST!!

:angel:
0 x