these young men executed the couple because they're "poor"

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
I am Z
Global Moderator
Posts: 12143
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:13 am

these young men executed the couple because they're "poor"

Post by I am Z » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:06 pm

that must be the reason.

there's no other explanation.

if you think otherwise, you're a racist.


http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/m ... -1.3763161


:coupe_affro:
0 x
Brennan losing his clearance is just the beginning.......watch the dominoes fall

:flycarpet:

User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 19666
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Re: these young men executed the couple because they're "poor"

Post by chucky » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:16 pm

I am Z wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:06 pm
that must be the reason.

there's no other explanation.

if you think otherwise, you're a racist.


http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/m ... -1.3763161


:coupe_affro:
Dey be disrespecting dem.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
I am Z
Global Moderator
Posts: 12143
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:13 am

Re: these young men executed the couple because they're "poor"

Post by I am Z » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:16 pm

chucky wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:16 pm
I am Z wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:06 pm
that must be the reason.

there's no other explanation.

if you think otherwise, you're a racist.


http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/m ... -1.3763161


:coupe_affro:
Dey be disrespecting dem.
I don't know if da viktums had no chance, mm hmm
0 x
Brennan losing his clearance is just the beginning.......watch the dominoes fall

:flycarpet:

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 28943
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: these young men executed the couple because they're "poor"

Post by evilconempire » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:19 pm

Well the reduction in bigotry was nice while it lasted. Seems it's contagious, but only when it's present and then fades away when the source leaves. :lo2l:
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 19666
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Re: these young men executed the couple because they're "poor"

Post by chucky » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:13 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:19 pm
Well the reduction in bigotry was nice while it lasted. Seems it's contagious, but only when it's present and then fades away when the source leaves. :lo2l:
Do you have something against satire ?
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
I am Z
Global Moderator
Posts: 12143
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:13 am

Re: these young men executed the couple because they're "poor"

Post by I am Z » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:14 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:19 pm
Well the reduction in bigotry was nice while it lasted. Seems it's contagious, but only when it's present and then fades away when the source leaves. :lo2l:
shouldn't you be whining about rule infractions right about now?

just a picture of non whitey murdering thugs conjures up images of bigotry for you.

don't blame me for ebonics, either. California (triangle) teachers came up with that sht.

sho dee-ud
1 x
Brennan losing his clearance is just the beginning.......watch the dominoes fall

:flycarpet:

User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 19666
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Re: these young men executed the couple because they're "poor"

Post by chucky » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:16 pm

I am Z wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:14 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:19 pm
Well the reduction in bigotry was nice while it lasted. Seems it's contagious, but only when it's present and then fades away when the source leaves. :lo2l:
shouldn't you be whining about rule infractions right about now?

just a picture of non whitey murdering thugs conjures up images of bigotry for you.

don't blame me for ebonics, either. California (triangle) teachers came up with that sht.

sho dee-ud
Word.
1 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 28943
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: these young men executed the couple because they're "poor"

Post by evilconempire » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:19 pm

chucky wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:13 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:19 pm
Well the reduction in bigotry was nice while it lasted. Seems it's contagious, but only when it's present and then fades away when the source leaves. :lo2l:
Do you have something against satire ?
I have something against bigotry
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
I am Z
Global Moderator
Posts: 12143
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:13 am

Re: these young men executed the couple because they're "poor"

Post by I am Z » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:22 pm

chucky wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:16 pm
I am Z wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:14 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:19 pm
Well the reduction in bigotry was nice while it lasted. Seems it's contagious, but only when it's present and then fades away when the source leaves. :lo2l:
shouldn't you be whining about rule infractions right about now?

just a picture of non whitey murdering thugs conjures up images of bigotry for you.

don't blame me for ebonics, either. California (triangle) teachers came up with that sht.

sho dee-ud
Word.
anything non whitey and he just throws the race card. it's all he's got.

but the excuse for blacks and crime are because they're "poor" according to some posters, here.
1 x
Brennan losing his clearance is just the beginning.......watch the dominoes fall

:flycarpet:

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 28943
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: these young men executed the couple because they're "poor"

Post by evilconempire » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:23 pm

I am Z wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:14 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:19 pm
Well the reduction in bigotry was nice while it lasted. Seems it's contagious, but only when it's present and then fades away when the source leaves. :lo2l:
shouldn't you be whining about rule infractions right about now?

just a picture of non whitey murdering thugs conjures up images of bigotry for you.

don't blame me for ebonics, either. California (triangle) teachers came up with that sht.

sho dee-ud
I don't whine about rule infractions. Besides, there are no rules...at least none that carry any consequences for being broken.

No, just a picture doesn't conjure up those images for me.

Did I blame you for ebonics? Can I blame you for using, poorly I might add, ebonics to display your bigotry?
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

Post Reply