po po mornin' jo

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
1rc
Aristocracy

Re: po po mornin' jo

Post by 1rc » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:19 pm

[b]chump breaks the scale @299, if not 10 oz![/b]
1 x

chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by chucky » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:22 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:10 pm
I am Z wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:08 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:01 pm
I am Z wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:54 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:15 pm
These guys are all about the same height and weight...allegedly

This might be why. It also could because no doctor is going to say that a man that is clearly obese and has heart disease is in "excellent" health.

let's see how those afleets look when they're in their 70's.

secondly, you're either calling Obama's former presidential doctor a liar or you are if you have no proof and are declaring he has heart disease.

which is it?
More to the point, let's see if they claim they are taller and weigh the same as they do now.

I think he's being kind with his description of the Cheeto's health, height and weight. The doctor described heart disease. At least that's what a number of other doctors are saying.

why didn't you say you were going on hearsay? you didn't have the facts to back up your b.s.

i'm guessing that you had nothing negative to say about the dr when he was examining Obama.

:lo2l:
We're all going on hearsay unless you performed the examination yourself. Well did you?

If he came out and made statements that were obviously not true I did. If he didn't then I didn't.
A prominent doctor’s medical report carries more weight than internet gossip.
1 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:25 pm

chucky wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:22 pm
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

This might be why. It also could because no doctor is going to say that a man that is clearly obese and has heart disease is in "excellent" health.

secondly, you're either calling Obama's former presidential doctor a liar or you are if you have no proof and are declaring he has heart disease.

which is it?
More to the point, let's see if they claim they are taller and weigh the same as they do now.

I think he's being kind with his description of the Cheeto's health, height and weight. The doctor described heart disease. At least that's what a number of other doctors are saying.

why didn't you say you were going on hearsay? you didn't have the facts to back up your b.s.

i'm guessing that you had nothing negative to say about the dr when he was examining Obama.

We're all going on hearsay unless you performed the examination yourself. Well did you?

If he came out and made statements that were obviously not true I did. If he didn't then I didn't.
Not when it defies reality. He's still growing at 71 years old; only weighs 239 lbs; and despite a sedentary lifestyle, terrible diet, obvious obesity, high LDL that requires meds is in "excellent" health. Laughable.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

chucky

Post by chucky » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:29 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:25 pm
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

which is it?

Not when it defies reality. He's still growing at 71 years old; only weighs 239 lbs; and despite a sedentary lifestyle, terrible diet, obvious obesity, high LDL that requires meds is in "excellent" health. Laughable.
Ok doc we will go with your medical opinion over his doctor’s even though you haven’t examined him and don’t have access to his records .
1 x
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:32 pm

chucky wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:29 pm
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

which is it?

Ok doc we will go with your medical opinion over his doctor’s even though you haven’t examined him and don’t have access to his records .
I didn't examine and don't have his medical records. I have reports on those records, I have eyes, and I have common sense. However, you should go with what you think not what I think.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

clusterchuck
Heir Presumptive

Post by clusterchuck » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:33 pm

Muscle weighs more than flab.

Obviously.
0 x

chucky

Post by chucky » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:34 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:32 pm
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

which is it?

I didn't examine and don't have his medical records. I have reports on those records, I have eyes, and I have common sense. However, you should go with what you think not what I think.
I will go with the facts on record over internet conjecture .
1 x
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:37 pm

clusterchuck wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:33 pm
Muscle weighs more than flab.

Obviously.
They do have different densities. I think that's common knowledge.
0 x

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:39 pm

chucky wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:34 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:32 pm
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

which is it?

I will go with the facts on record over internet conjecture .
He's still growing at 71 years old - that is according to the facts on record.
only weighs 239 lbs - that is according to the facts on record.
and despite a sedentary lifestyle, terrible diet, obvious obesity, high LDL that requires meds is in "excellent" health - that is according to the facts on record.

Some people are willing to look at this and think critically while others just accept what they're told. <shrugs>
0 x

lust4beer
Heir Apparent

Post by lust4beer » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:47 pm

I am Z wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:08 pm
this a.m. he railed against POTUS' doctor who listened to stupid fking questions from journalists (that's a stretch) for almost an hour and mornin' joe declared today that the doctor was a Trump sycophant.

but I don't recall mornin' joe saying that when the doctor was oblasphmer's dr.

I'm 6'3 220

Waist 37

No way dOnnie weighs only 20 pounds more than me
1 x
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson