Apple Announces It Is Repatriating $250 Billion Overseas Cash

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Post Reply
User avatar
psk836
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 7910
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am

Apple Announces It Is Repatriating $250 Billion Overseas Cash

Post by psk836 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:26 am

And will pay $38 billion in federal taxes on the money. The decision is the result of Trump's tax overhaul.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/17/apple-a ... years.html
0 x

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 5213
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Re: Apple Announces It Is Repatriating $250 Billion Overseas Cash

Post by Pete » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:40 am

MAGA!!!
0 x
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you"............Rudyard Kipling

User avatar
I am Z
Global Moderator
Posts: 10795
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:13 am

Re: Apple Announces It Is Repatriating $250 Billion Overseas Cash

Post by I am Z » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:13 pm

psk836 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:26 am
And will pay $38 billion in federal taxes on the money. The decision is the result of Trump's tax overhaul.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/17/apple-a ... years.html
that is horrible news!!!!!!


















for the left.
0 x
whitey privilege bees bofe a blessin' an a cuss. mm hmm

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 23664
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Apple Announces It Is Repatriating $250 Billion Overseas Cash

Post by barrysoetoro » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:24 pm

nobrain is whinnig about earmarks. evil the liberal still peddles his global warming and that the Trump tax bill will causes debt (according to a link he found).

Ly'in usually whines about 1 piddly thing a GOP person said here and there.
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic......America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, "he is right", evilcommie

Tejanochimbo
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3292
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:19 am

Re: Apple Announces It Is Repatriating $250 Billion Overseas Cash

Post by Tejanochimbo » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:37 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:24 pm
nobrain is whinnig about earmarks. evil the liberal still peddles his global warming and that the Trump tax bill will causes debt (according to a link he found).

Ly'in usually whines about 1 piddly thing a GOP person said here and there.
► Make the most of your Republican tax cut
0 x
✡ Israel is a pain in the åss

User avatar
psk836
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 7910
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am

Re: Apple Announces It Is Repatriating $250 Billion Overseas Cash

Post by psk836 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:42 pm

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:37 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:24 pm
nobrain is whinnig about earmarks. evil the liberal still peddles his global warming and that the Trump tax bill will causes debt (according to a link he found).

Ly'in usually whines about 1 piddly thing a GOP person said here and there.
► Make the most of your Republican tax cut
We all will. Well, those of us who pay taxes will, anyway.
1 x

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 23664
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Apple Announces It Is Repatriating $250 Billion Overseas Cash

Post by barrysoetoro » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:50 pm

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:37 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:24 pm
nobrain is whinnig about earmarks. evil the liberal still peddles his global warming and that the Trump tax bill will causes debt (according to a link he found).

Ly'in usually whines about 1 piddly thing a GOP person said here and there.
► Make the most of your Republican tax cut
What are you going to do with yours, you BLM POS?

But you'd be happy if Bernie was President, taking your money from you.
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic......America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, "he is right", evilcommie

Tejanochimbo
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3292
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:19 am

Re: Apple Announces It Is Repatriating $250 Billion Overseas Cash

Post by Tejanochimbo » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:34 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:50 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:37 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:24 pm
nobrain is whinnig about earmarks. evil the liberal still peddles his global warming and that the Trump tax bill will causes debt (according to a link he found).

Ly'in usually whines about 1 piddly thing a GOP person said here and there.
► Make the most of your Republican tax cut
What are you going to do with yours, you BLM POS?

But you'd be happy if Bernie was President, taking your money from you.
► He ain’t taking nothing from me

I just hope your employer isn’t having a hard time
0 x
✡ Israel is a pain in the åss

Post Reply