What did you liberals AGREE with regarding 0bama's policies?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!

What did you liberals agree with regarding 0bama's policies?

The Iran deal - releasing them so they can fund their terrorism
7%
Allowing the Isis to emerge from the JV team
7%
His 10 Trillion debt
7%
His 0bamacare lies, keep your doctor, plan, save $2,500/year
7%
QE - printing worthless money, devaluing the dollar
7%
His regulations & taxes, which resulted in NEVER having 3% annual GDP
7%
He was nice to our enemies
7%
He was nice to terrorists
7%
He bowed down to foreign leaders
7%
He apologized for America
7%
Fast & Furious
7%
Claiming that Benghazi happened because of a youtube video
7%
His racial divide, black vs cop, black vs white
7%
His class warefare - rich vs poor, middle class vs Wall St
7%

Total votes: 14

barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

What did you liberals AGREE with regarding 0bama's policies?

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:04 pm

:nesaitpas:
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Re: What did you liberals AGREE with regarding 0bama's policies?

Post by nolaxride » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:41 pm

wow... another non-poll. gee... those questions sound just like your talking points...

And please show me where the dollar was devalued? Where did all the predicted inflation from QE go? The rest of your points are just as wrong, and have been debunked..
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

illeatyourdates2
Get in my Belly!

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:28 am

nolaxride wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:41 pm
wow... another non-poll. gee... those questions sound just like your talking points...

And please show me where the dollar was devalued? Where did all the predicted inflation from QE go? The rest of your points are just as wrong, and have been debunked..
You AMERICA HATING FILTHY FAILURE SH*THOLE muslim zeroBOWma LOVING IGNORANT libturd democrats LOVED AND AGREED WITH EVERYTHING THAT KENYAN BORN SCUM DID IN HIS ATTEMPT TO DESTROY AMERICA!!

:angel:
0 x

barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by barrysoetoro » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:18 am

nolaxride wrote:

You damn DNC shill. Does Chuck you Schumer come over to your house and pray to the altar of your lover Obama? How about Maxine Waters and Nancy pelosi? Do you beat the tom toms with Pocahontas Warren too?

Now you're denying that your hero Obama didn't do any of that. And of course you pick one little part of it out and blow it up like it's the whole debate. All those are what Obama did, now click and vote which you agreed with.

You're xxxx Democrat Party is nothing but the party of poverty and Welfare. And yet you keep on supporting them like some idiot from Illinois or Michigan that votes Democrat his whole life, Works Union, votes Democrat keeps reelecting Democrats. Sucks up to anybody with a d after their name.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:39 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:18 am
nolaxride wrote:

You damn DNC shill. Does Chuck you Schumer come over to your house and pray to the altar of your lover Obama? How about Maxine Waters and Nancy pelosi? Do you beat the tom toms with Pocahontas Warren too?

Now you're denying that your hero Obama didn't do any of that. And of course you pick one little part of it out and blow it up like it's the whole debate. All those are what Obama did, now click and vote which you agreed with.

You're xxxx Democrat Party is nothing but the party of poverty and Welfare. And yet you keep on supporting them like some idiot from Illinois or Michigan that votes Democrat his whole life, Works Union, votes Democrat keeps reelecting Democrats. Sucks up to anybody with a d after their name.
Yes, you are a shill for right wing nuts. And you don't see it. You see everything as black and white and don't consider that there's any other way. I pick on the dollar as just ONE example, and one in which you have absolutely no rejoinder. Right-wing nuts were wrong about quantitative easy. We got neither the devalued dollar or inflation. You complain about ACA without considering how much more expensive healthcare would be had it not passed. And then you make ridiculous statements like 'he was nice to our enemies...' WTF is that? I'd suggest he was tough on our enemies.

And I see you're just like the Democrats. You'll vote for anyone with an R after their name, no matter what they stand for.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius