NFL'S KNEELING COMES TO ABRUPT HALT: PROTESTERS MISS PLAYOFFS

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
nolaxride
Global Moderator

Re: NFL'S KNEELING COMES TO ABRUPT HALT: PROTESTERS MISS PLAYOFFS

Post by nolaxride » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:55 pm

antilib wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:47 am
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:39 pm
antilib wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:10 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:34 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:50 pm
I guess the moonies missed the fact that every team in the playoffs had at least one team member protesting during the season.

And look at all of those teams that weren't protesting at the end of the year that didn't make the playoffs.

As usual, the moonies don't get the point.
Kapernick was a POS, you tardies didn't get that point.
October 5, 2017

Even before its feud over the national anthem with President Trump, the NFL Players Association wasn’t on the same political team as many of its fans, judging from its contributions to leftist advocacy groups.

Tax documents released by 2ndVote show the NFLPA donated $5,000 in 2015 to the Center for Community Change Action, a group active in the anti-Trump resistance and bankrolled by a host of liberal foundations, including top Democratic donor George Soros’s Foundation for Open Society.

A member of the AFL-CIO, the NFLPA also contributed in 2013 and 2015 to Working America, the AFL-CIO’s community affiliate, which Open Secrets said spent $1 million in 2016 to defeat Trump.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... d-leftist/
I guess you're trying to imitate your moonie friends. Is that why you're posting something off topic?
if you wasn't a liberal you'd know exactly why i posted it, lol!!
I don't know how you define the terms liberal or conservative. I consider myself a moderate. Another term you don't seem to understand.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx